• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 5,211 Views, 1 Comments

Subdue Seize - deerstunt



This is a story of King Somber's history in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
 1
 5,211

The Fog of The West

Vivid woke from her slumber in her hut and walked outside, she noticed that the Eastern Kingdom was expanding a lot larger than usual, later one of the scouts came up and shouted to the people.

"The king of the East is dead!"

People start to shout with joy and praise but Vivid looked at the people and said, this is the time we can make peace with them and we can now live as one nation. The ponies all cheered excited that this war is almost over. Vivid gathered many of the people of the tribe and was about to set out too the kingdom. She gathered hundred ponies, twenty five warriors, and three priest. She then started her journey to the castle gates of the kingdom.

After hours she has left she was about a mile and a half away from the kingdom, a fog started to cover the land around her and you heard was the sound of ponies being killed in the fog. Once the fog was cleared there was no pony left, nothing but blood and bits and pieces of the ponies. All their offering were stolen and the scrolls as well and up ahead was a smog. The Great King Somber walked out of it and looked at Vivid, while Vivid was surprised and scared she still was able to bring out these words.

"Who are you?"

The King laughed and told Vivid

"I am the Darkness of the West and the Conquer of the East, I am King Somber and you must be the high priest God Vivid." King Somber answer.

Vivid was shocked and tried to run away before it was too late.

Somber teleported in front of her and replied.

"You are a weak God aren't you, you have no power in this land, you have no powers here but you wouldn't know that because your nothing but a stupid God."

Stepping forward to her while she is backing up

"I am your king and you are to bow before me or I will kill your people, I will not offer you gold or silver and you and your people will work for me and if you refuse." Somber yelled but Vivid quickly interrupted, "What will you do?"

"Let's say I never killed a God before." Somber looked at her with his green and red eyes. The purple flames showed up again and brought more fear to Vivid.

"No, answer, then well then let me answer for you" Somber yelled swinging his horn with a dark spell on to Vivid head.