• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 5,208 Views, 1 Comments

Subdue Seize - deerstunt



This is a story of King Somber's history in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
 1
 5,208

The Dark Prince

After eight years of birth Somber was a child in the East Kingdom. The war of the Earth Ponies and Unicorns were still in play. Somber was never accepted into anything because he was a unicorn himself. He sat by himself in the East Wing of the castle reading his books. He was dressed in a purple and red robe which meant royalty in the kingdom. He wore a bracket around his left hoove which was the mark of The Warrior. He did most his time in his studies in the East Wing and if he wasn't studying he was training with the king's personal trainers in fighting. He rarely saw the king and when he did it was for an occasion, but lately the king has been sick and coughing from the polluted air. It isn't bad according to the doctors but Somber knew better. He knew he wouldn't make it much longer that ten more years but Somber didn't have a care in the world, he continued his studies. Somber was taught many things living at the kingdom conquering, invading, war, fighting, and dark magic. Somber found no interest in any of it, he liked to study music, and learned how to play and read music.

One day sitting in the West Wing the Royal Guards ran too the door of Somber's study and kicked it opened and grabbed the child and ran out of the door. Once he ran outside a great fire breathing dragon was attacking the kingdom. While warriors were preparing for a battle, The Royal Guard ran too the gates of the kingdom to get the child to a safer place but the dragon destroyed the from gate and blocking the path too the outside of the castle walls, while somber looked up, the dragon blew a wailing jade fire on too the Royal Guard, turning into a dust. Somber saved hiself by quickly rolling out of the guards back and falling too the ground. This grew Somber angry at the dragon. While the dragon roared to the heaven, Somber grew into a great smog that took over the kingdom and turned the kingdom into black crystals. The dragon was so afraid of the sight but blew fire into the smog trying to destroy Somber. Somber laughed and consumed the dragon in the smog and turning it into a black crystals. The pony grew to it's regular size again and felt stronger than ever. He felt the power he could hold.