• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 1,530 Views, 20 Comments

Ben Drowned in Friendship - The System



BEN, the haunted statue from Majora's Mask, is suddenly found in Equestria and all hell sorta breaks loose.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,530

Ponyville is for people like Jeff

So I followed the strange zebra towards the little town of Ponyville, which was possibly the worst idea I've ever had in my afterlife. The whole entire town looked all too childish, but the worst part was that it was literally FILLED with multi-colored ponies and unicorns and pegasi.

I thought I was having serious mental problems and I'm having visions, but I'm dead already, so that wouldn't be possible. Thinking about it, that world would be more likely for Jeff. Heh heh. Anyways, I had a pretty good idea on my part that would help me take my mind off it.

I flew into one of the alleys and materialized a couple of feet inward, with my amazing smile. The first pony to see me was a pink pony with a crazy mane that's probably never groomed. She was bouncing along until she noticed me, and looked straight at me, but instead of a scream of serious terror, all I got was a giggle.

My idea had went terribly wrong, as the pony walked straight up to me and said "Boy, you suuuuure are scary!"

Plan B. My eyes began to bleed and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. The pony backed up a bit while the only reaction I got was a nervous face and a "Uh..."

Final step. I simply said in a low, demonic voice "Boo." The pony ran down the street at full speed, screaming her head off like "WUAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa..." I simply laughed as I dematerialized and flew up to see where see was running.

She seemed to be running to a hollowed out tree, that apparently was someone's house. I followed her into the treehouse, to find it was actually a library.

The pink pony called out "Twilight! Twilight!"

A lavender unicorn ran down a staircase and asked the pink one "Pinkie, what is it?"

And the pink one was like "Therewasastatuethingyinthealleyandiwalkeduptoitanditmadeascaryfaceanditsaidbooandthen-"

And 'Twilight' said "Pinkie, slow down! What statue?"

And Pinkie was like "It was a weird monster thing! It was wear a green shirt and hat, and brown pants, and-"

And then Twilight asked "You found it in the alley?"

And Pinkie was all like "Yeah!" And they went over explaining about me in the alley and stuff like that.

I laughed in my mind sooooo hard at this! It was just too funny! I bet Jeff would as much fun here as I did!

Suddenly, Twilight asked "Can you show me where you found it?"

I was like "Huh?" And Pinkie said "Yeah, come on!"

Perfect chance for more fun. :)

Author's Note:

Amazing.