• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 1,530 Views, 20 Comments

Ben Drowned in Friendship - The System



BEN, the haunted statue from Majora's Mask, is suddenly found in Equestria and all hell sorta breaks loose.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,530

Inter-Dimensional Flying Lessons

Did you know ghosts can travel between two dimensions, and can bring anyone with them?

I did that today with Dashie.

So it started after we 'met', if you can even watch and say we did, that she was looking for the next Daring Do book, and I was still thinking about my uber l33t ghost powers, and that's when I remembered that ghost trick I explained above.

Now I remember, that the only way of getting around in there, is flying. Now, if you can't fly, you'd fall through the Void, for the rest of eternity. Luckily, I knew this head-on.

"Hey guys."

They both looked at me with annoyed faces, as suddenly as the green beam that came down from the ceiling, and I simply vanished.

Without warning, I suddenly appeared behind the two ponies, with them looking at me with shocked faces.

You are so gullible.

"What did you do?"

"I stepped over into a different dimension to fly around."

"Flying around in another dimension? Really?"

"Yeah?"

She walked straight up to me, with a smile five times as large as mine.

"Can I come?"

She was serious. She looked as if she was going to explode.

"Sure. Why not."

She did just as I predicted.

"Wait. I need to tell you something important."

She instantly stopped, and appeared right back in front of me.

"Give me your hoof."

She gave me her foreleg, and the green beam slowly came down from the ceiling.

"The thing is," the beam slowly came closer "that if you stop flying, you'll fall for the rest of time itself."

The beam had reached us.

"Have fun."

:)

Author's Note:

I do believe we need some time travel, don't we?