• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 1,287 Views, 10 Comments

My New Life - The Human Dragon



My name is Spike, I lived in Canterlot for so long, I as a child worked off debt on my mom, I know a child working off debt. Now, I am on my own!

  • ...
8
 10
 1,287

(Quickie) The Plane Ride

My New Life

(Quickie) The Plane Ride

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was a decent shade of blue as the plane dove into the sky. I lay back in my chair as the plane rose to the air. I smiled as the plane came to a steady altitude and it was deemed safe to use electronics again. I smiled and brought out my CD collection I stored in my carry-on. The seat was next to a fairly skinny figure her hair was pink and same with her clothes, for the most part at least.

I saw her look to me. I ignored it as long as I could until the same female figure kept staring at me for another couple minutes. "Yes, something I can do for you?" I asked turning off my music for the time being.

The figure brought her hand across my green hair.

"You have weird hair," she stated, that to be honest can be debatable to the pink haired girl.

I blinked at the cotton candy looking hair. "You call my hair weird?" I giggled lightly as she brought her hand across my spikey hair.

I gave an annoyed look to the girl. I then began ignoring her hand come across my hair. The clouds were beautifully white and fluffy looking. Wonder what it feels like to touch one. I pondered as the pink haired girl suddenly stopped; she let out a gasp along with a large jump.

I looked to the girl. "What's wr-" with that the girl ran off, on the plane. I blinked my eyes. "What the hell was that?" I pondered tapping my chin lightly. I then focused on the glimmer on my leg the glimmer forming thanks to the sun. I smirked, every time I see that I think of Mom. I yawned, it was a long day of planning, buying the house in Ponyville, work, and still getting enough to pay off his debt.

I bit my lip as I looked to the clear sky. The clouds began to clear a path which I could see through. There it was; Ponyville. It was of course just rustic by its structures such an old look. I snickered as the thought of my new house came to mind. Soon I'll be in that old library, living a normal twenty year old life. My birthday is today none the less, of course however, Mom forgot like usual. My smile turned to a slight frown as the cotton candy girl appeared next to me again.

"Hi..." the girl said. “My name's Pinkamena Diane Pie but you can call me Pinkie Pie what's yours!" she exclaimed getting some hushes from the people in front and behind us.

"Uh... Spike Skylar Sparkle, you can call me Spike though," I rubbed my hands together.

Pinkamena Diane Pie's eyes lit up her hair puffed up even more than before. "You’re new to Ponyville aren't you?!" I didn't even get time to answer that question before she simply leapt in front of me. "I know your new to Ponyville cause I know everyone in Ponyville and you are not one of those people I know!" her voice cracked lightly as she came to my hair and rustled it.

I was silent and simply nodded. I put back on my headphones; I saw the girl was still talking so I just nodded acting as if I knew what she was talking.

My flight if you are wondering was interesting, that's all I can say.