• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 749 Views, 8 Comments

My Little ODST: War is Hell - DerpyJohnson



This is my second story, and is about Hell Jumper sparing his own life for the campaign against the Covenant.

  • ...
13
 8
 749

Don't Let That Small Apperance Fool You

After Chief then took down some Brutes, he saved the last one to snap it's neck. He saw some new insurgents on his visor radar, but this time it was a lot bigger than he expected. No, it wasn't any enemies, but in-fact some brute choppers and prowlers.

Chief headed his hoof in the direction of the cave that led to the enemies to the group, but the Private was still working on the wounds of the Recruit, so that was a big let-up. He then went by himself, jacked some choppers and prowlers, splattered the brutes that were in them, and killed the rest of the stragglers of suicide grunts. When the private got done with the Rookie, they started trotting over to the cave entry, just to find a bunch of dead grunts, jackals, and brutes, then looked up, and found the instrument of mass destruction. They trotted even farther over to the exit, and found a prowler with the chief in it, and two other choppers.

"Rookie and Corporal Jackson, in the choppers. Smith, you're with me. Move out! Double time!" Said Johnson.

"I guess I get the side?" Said Smith.

"Marine, do you want to get in the two sticks and the rock conversation right now?"

"No sir'."

"That's what I thought."

"Sir', I found a rocket launcher over next to Delta 427's crash-sight. This would be a delicate source of mass destruction. Your call sir'." Said Smith.

"Marine, I just told you about the sticks and stones conversation. Pick-up the damn thing Private!"

"Yes sir'."

The Private got in the in the right of the prowler, and continued on with their mission. Driving off the cliff, and lading on a land ramp, they dropped down into hell... This time vehicle wise. There were 3 choppers and 3 prowlers heading for them, and the first two were taken out by Rookie and Corporal, while there was the other two prowler taken out by the Private, there was the last chopper and prowler. The first rush attack to blow up the prowler missed, so the other allied chopper took him out. Since the Rookie missed the first try, and the Corporal got him, he headed over the the last chopper, but was too late to see where the chopper was headed. The Private was freaking out, and loading his rocket, and the Sgt. decided to jump out of it so he could highjack the chopper. but they were all too late. the chopper rammed right into the prowler where the Private was at, instantly killing him, but Chief survived since it hit the front part of the vehicle. Chief jumped out in time to avenge his fallen friend, and highjack the brute, therefor ramming him back, splattering his guts and bones all over the floor, to the point of beyond recognition that he was a brute.

After all the adrenaline on the soldiers ran off, they walked over to the pile of rubble laying on the floor. A good soldier that was only 26 laid dead on the floor. all bones broken, but his helmet was still intact, and the flag of the ODST still in his chest pocket, but very bloody. The soldiers took his helmet and flag, for honor of what he died for, and cried in the process. They lost one of their considered kin, for all ODSTs were very close, like brothers, and they even called themselves brothers. But they couldn't stop now. There was no stopping at all, or no going back. they had to move on, and push the Covenant back.

"Don't hang on to it too much men. I am close to all Marines, but not as close. We have to move on though." Said Johnson, and the ODSTs agreed with this too, and that's what they were thinking. They still didn't loose each other, and even if they did, they died a band of brothers.

"Aye, aye sir'." Said Corporal.

Chief looked over to see there was some movement over the land platform in between the ally of rocks on the left, and what seemed like another jackal sniper tower. This time with grunts on the turrets. He pointed out the directions, and they all walked on foot except for the two ODSTs in the choppers.

They galloped and drove to the current location, figuring out that it was jackals, brutes, and grunts this time. One being a brute chieftain, growling in anger, and howling it's battle cry. This one had a fuel-rod cannon and two grunts that were in ghosts. Great timing for Sgt. Johnson and the Chief. Making their way of getting a vehicle easy, and the choppers took out the hostiles real nice and smooth. A few broken brute bones, equals a nice good feeling of vengeance for their fallen hero. Once Chief took out one ghost, Rookie took a quick stop to snipe out the other grunt out of it's making quick-and-easy for Johnson, and then went up the grav-lift to take out the grunts on the turrets, with a few punches, and a few bursts of SMG rounds.

Johnson ran over the brute chieftain, while Master Chief took out the jackles as two birds with one stone, splattering them both. They drove over to the other enemy area, this time it was a lot bigger, and a lot more insurgents. thought the sentinels helped out with this one, taking out the brutes and a few shade turrets, before being beaten away from the ally choppers, like a ball at the tip of the bat. There was a new chieftain, this one with a gravity-hammer, and looked not happy at his fallen friends, drawing into a rage, charging at the Chief jumping and about to slam his gravity-hammer on the Chief, put then resoundingly stopped by Corporal's chopper, slamming right into the side of his body, taking down his shields, while the chief hopped out of the ghost, and socked him straight in the head, blood splattering everywhere, and dislocating his jaw. instantly killing him, due to severe brain damage.

"Chief, down over to this valley, I've got a surprise for you, but you have to claim it first," said Commander Keys on the intercom.

"Right on it ma'am," replied back Chief.

They went down the the given area, but only to be stopped by some even more brute choppers.

"Sir', I know that they are trying to protect this place, but god there are so many choppers!" Said Corporal.

"You're gonna have to deal with it Jackson," Replied Johnson.

When the Brutes were taken out once more, what did they find? Hoards and hoards of enemies, with phantoms flying down, resupplying them.

"This isn't the place, right?"

"Sure is Corporal..."

"That's a lot of Covies. "