• Published 18th Oct 2013
  • 747 Views, 8 Comments

My Little ODST: War is Hell - DerpyJohnson



This is my second story, and is about Hell Jumper sparing his own life for the campaign against the Covenant.

  • ...
13
 8
 747

The Battle of The Ark

Hell Jumper took a pelican from the Equestrian top secret ONI base, and over the a docking station, to be put on Forward Unto Dawn. Though wanting to resist such a draft that came to him, he was not able to stop it. Once in it, they took a route over to The Ark from the coordinates from Celestia.

"Well, well well... What do we have here? The, 'Mute Covenant Killing Son-of-a-Bitch." Sgt. Johnson was glad to see the new-born-rookie that came over to the Forward Unto Dawn. "It's good havin' ya here Rookie, we couldn't help the Master Chief without you." he said in a grinning face looking over to the hologram map on the table.

Commander Keys came in the room, and all ponies saluted to her in a genuine posture, standing still until the officer saluted them back. "Hello Rookie, my name is Commander Keys." She then snapped out of the welcome, and got to work on the plan. The brown Earth Pony then pointed to a hill over on The Ark. "We have been sent special Top Secret orders from Princess Celestia herself, informing us that this is the turning point of the war, and if we do not succeed with this militia of you men, all pony race will be extinct. All that's in this operation, will stay in the UNSC ONI records, and you can never talk about it unless having permission from Princess Celestia, or ONI. Nopony has known about this for many years now, and this is so secret, we weren't even allowed to fight for the battle of Canterlot, and our fight is only to be used for the Covenant only. We will be landing on this hill over here, then you will come down this desert land and wipe-out all Covenant in sight. The Master Chief will be making his own trail, you follow the lead all the way with him. You get separated, may Celestia help us all." The Officer then pointed over to the edge of the middle, "this is where we will be heading for more information. Now, you kill any Covenant son-of-a-bitch that gets in between you and that control room!"

"Aye, aye ma'am!"

"That's what I want to hear. Now go down to the barracks, and get yourself situated for battle." The troops stood there looking at the map, "I mean now!" They then stopped daydreaming, and headed toward the barracks.to get geared up for battle.

While going down the stairs and hallways, the Corporal said, "ay Rookie, what are your thoughts on this fight?" Annoyed from not getting an answer, he exclaimed, "why won't you tell me, I guess you really are mute, huh?"

"If I hear another damn word insulting, I will rip that tongue of yours out of your mouth so you can't say your damn Ls anymore boy. He's a better soldier than you, always the silent types that make it out alive corporal." A resounding stop of conversation stopped after Sgt. Johnson's statement, and more of giggles of laughter for the embarrassed Corporal that just got a telling by the Spartan One.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the ODSTs and Marine entered the bunker, they got suited up in classical camouflage ODST BDUs and the standard ODST helmet and light armor plating. "Rookie, I heard you were a good shot with the sniper, but you'll also have to use some CQB around here. I'd recommend the SMG to get that feeling when you know you just fed the enemy a belly full of lead." Hell Jumper agreed with the Sgt. and picked up the standard issue sub-machine-gun.

"Alright boys. We will take those split-chin squid-head sons-of-a-bitches, and shove there jaws up their ass like this is a game of drop the soap! We will make them regret the fact that us ODSTs came feet first into hell, and they will surrender their souls if we tell them to!!! AM I RIGHT MARINES?!?"

"SIR' YES SIR'!"

"Alright, into the pelican soldiers!" After Sgt. Johnson gave a ass-kicking motivational speech, they rushed into the pelican with the 7 1/2' Spartan, with Sgt. Johnson hopping into the pelican cockpit. "Alright Marines, this is gonna be one bumpy ride."

The pelican was dropped out of the floor of the Forward Unto Dawn, and went free-fall for a little bit, then launched their engines to be able to pick-up the speed of the pelican to fly down to The Ark.

Flying past the Covenant battling in The Battle of Instillation 00, while some getting blown-up in the process. Flying past some enemy Covenant battleships, they encountered some sentinels helping the UNSC, and the rebellion of Elites, they heard lots of explosions while in the exosphere, then hit the thermos-sphere, with their pelican balling up in flame, then quickly ended.

"Alright Marines, we're about to land, so brace your self to jump our when we get to our destination." All the ponies in the pelican got jolted up-right when they hit the coordinates of height, then flew over to the sand plateau.

"Your time to shine boys." Said Johnson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Double time, down to the rocks, we're gonna take out those brutes silently with that sniper Rookie." Rookie followed orders from Sgt. Johnson, and headed to the sandstone rock, aimed in, and shot the first brute in the head, Master Chief following after him, taking him out. "Over there corporal. Down the ramp, and into the jackal sniper tower."

"Yes sir'." The corporal then slid the button to his visor, and headed into the jackal sniper layout, killing some grunts that were interfering, one of them was a suicide that quickly got taken our by Chief.

"Nice one Chief," said Private Stanly. Chief then slightly nodded, while in scope on the ground, hoof holding on the barrel of the gun.

The three ODSTs, and the two Spartans then headed down the the miniscule valley, and headed down the small ledge into the next valley. "Johnson, where should I attack?"

"You'll have to wait for this one again private, I think the Rookie has the brutes. Chief, I want you on those hunters. Corporal, take our those grunts. You all got it?"

Chief and Rookie nodded, the rest replied with an, "Oohrah!" Down the area they went, and the Private helped the Corporal with the grunts, eager to get in the battle with him.

"Ugh!" Grunted Hell Jumper.

"Private Stanly, we need your help ASAP medic!" Said Johnson.

"Yes sir', who got hit?"

"Who else than the sniper grunting beside me?" Said the Sgt. in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes sir', right on it."

Author's Note:

You're probably saying, "Sgt. Johnson isn't a Spartan retard." Infact, he actually is. Spartan 1 was a project where they took really good soldiers, and injected augmented substance in them. They couldn't find that many, so they released the Spartan 2 project, coming with variants of Mjolnir armor project, that came in different tiers. Since the Spartan 2 project was too expensive, then came 3, and all people who were spartan 3s were MIA in a fight to defend against Reach. Afterwards, they released Spartan 4, which was the only success because that they had about 4 years of peace before finding Requiem and the Didact.