• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 1,397 Views, 16 Comments

Where The Road Takes Me - kaylatheotaku



Sweetie Belle was always a happy filly. Until one tragic day....

  • ...
3
 16
 1,397

Meanwhile

Rainbow Dash was in her room that night. She was sitting on her bed, thinking about her run in with Scootaloo earlier. She decided to just lie down and ask Scootaloo the next morning. The cyan pegasus tossed and turned, but she couldn't sleep a wink. Rainbow Dash hadn't learned of Rarity's death yet, and she was wondering why she hadn't heard anything from Pinkie Pie or Twilight. What she also thought about was how Scootaloo even got off of the ground. She had just been training with the young pegasus the day before, and she couldn't even get herself off the ground. How could Scootaloo learn so quickly? She thought.

The cyan pegasus was about to sleep, but then she heard the sound of a jet engine outside. She immediately sat up in her bed and stood up. The noise got louder as she went towards her window. When Rainbow looked outside she saw a strange looking pony flying by her house. It was too dark to see what the pony looked like, but Rainbow Dash could tell that it was definitely a pony. Though at this moment she didn't care what it was; that thing was keeping Rainbow from her sleep, and no pony wants to see Rainbow Dash without her sleep.

"I'd better see what they want," she groaned.

Rainbow Dash flew out of her house, and caught up with the pony. The pony was the cause of the loud noise. It was so loud that Rainbow had to cover her ears. She flew right in front of the pony to get it to stop. Her plan succeeded, and the pony stopped. It looked a little shocked to see Rainbow Dash standing before it.

Dash decided to take a closer look at the pony, and she gasped. "Sweetie Belle, it's you?!"

Sweetie Belle squealed in fright, and hurried back to her house. Rainbow Dash watched her fly away, and noticed the jet flames coming out of her hooves. Sweetie Belle's a robot?!


Rainbow Dash flew to town hall in a hurry. She had to report Sweetie Belle. Everypony would be safer that way...Right? She frowned knowing that Sweetie Belle was a nice little filly, and she didn't do anything wrong before. The thought of having to turn Rarity's little sister in ate away at Rainbow Dash. I can't believe I have to do this! Rarity's sister Sweetie Belle out of any other pony!

When Rainbow Dash walked into the police station, she looked for a pony to report the issue to. She then saw a pegasus sitting at a desk. The pegasus was writing on a piece of paper, and she didn't even look up when Rainbow Dash approached her.

Rainbow Dash tapped her hoof on the desk, and the pegasus looked up. "I'm so sorry," she told her. "I get caught up in my work sometimes, so anyway what are you here for?"

"I'd like to file a report," Rainbow Dash replied.

"For what?"

"I," she stammered, "I saw a robot. It's Sweetie Belle, Rarity's little sister."

The pegasus seemed startled. "Really?" I just a got a message from the police saying that they think saw a robot tonight as well. Maybe they have a connection. Can you describe Sweetie Belle?"

"Well," Rainbow Dash replied, "she's a white unicorn, and she has curly pink and purple mane. She has green eyes, oh and she doesn't have her cutie mark yet."

The pegasus looked at a piece of paper on the desk. She skimmed it and looked back at Rainbow Dash. "The message the police sent me has the same description. They also said that they saw a pony in the sky, They were leaving Rarity's house when they saw it. It's really weird that the description is almost exact. What I really need to ask though is: Who does Sweetie Belle spend time with, and what are they like?"

Rainbow Dash nodded, and began to speak. "She spends time with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. They don't have their cutie marks either, so that's why they're all friends. Why do you need this information anyway?"

"It's just what I thought," the pegasus started to stack her papers in a pile. "Sometimes radiation from a robot can do strange things to ponies. It's different for every pony who experiences this. I have a feeling Sweetie Belle is the reason the other two fillies don't have their cutie marks yet, but it is just a thought."

Rainbow Dash stood there for a moment, and thought everything over. Radiation? Is that all? I wonder if this crazy mare is telling the truth. For now I have no choice, but to take her word for it.

The pegasus giggled, and broke Rainbow's train of thought. "You seem pretty stunned. I don't get that too often. Anyways take my card," she gave Rainbow a small card. "Call me sometime. If I find anything else we can meet for lunch or something."

"Thank you...Um," Rainbow Dash glanced at the card, "Wind Flower."

Wind Flower smiled at the cyan pegasus. "Okay no problem! That robot will be taken care of. She waved her hoof as Rainbow Dash left the building. "For good..."

Author's Note:

Wow when I think I've made a long chapter it turns out to be another short one! Oh well.. The next chapter will be longer I swear.