• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 8,347 Views, 168 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - JusSonic



A creature from Twilight Sparkle's past returns which has a connection to a long lost love of hers.

  • ...
58
 168
 8,347

Chapter 12: The Forbidden Spell

Author's note
Good suggestions, VISION-KING; Of course, Boris will be needed in my future stories so I will have escape his so-called prison.

cornholio4, this chapter will prove you wrong.

sonicfighter21354, Boris won't be dead. He will be needed.

Chapter 12: The Forbidden Spell

Everyone on the ground below looks worried as they watch the battle below. What's going on? Unknown to them, Zecora watch from nearby, mumbling, "The fate of the Demon Pony is at hand..."

On the rooftop, as everyone wonders what the Talent Swap is, Boris's horn prepares the spell. The normal magical glow of his horn changes color to a pitch darkened red color.

The CMC, Nyx, Spike, Derpy & Joe arrive to witness the start of Boris's spell. Then at the corner of his eyes, he notices the audience & decides to 'demonstrate' his spell first hand.

A dark-red sphere shoots out from the horn and heads over to the new audience, Derpy in worry, back kicks her passengers off before the spell hits her, and while this shocks the group, none saw a second magical shot aim at Joe that got him too.

Then after a deeply dark red aura covered those hit, their wings & horns vanish to swirl the magic Boris used over himself. And to add insult to injury, what could come out through a magical inferno on his sides than new front wings.

"What 'de hay?" Applejack asks in shock and disbelief.

"How is it to be doing this?" Rarity asks in surprise and concern. This doesn't look good.

"This is ridiculous. He's now an alicorn?" Spike asks with a scoff of annoyance. "That's cheating!"

But then Boris unleashes the spell again, shooting it up in the sky where it created a darkened red sphere, which shoot more tiny versions out that rain down. Those with horns & wings yelped to duck, so those that had none of the two covered their friends to make the spell avoid any unicorns & Pegasus.

Zecora state, "Anger and jealously turned the 'hero' of Canterlot into a more stronger stallion. Now he's a monster..."

While below the castle walls, Nexus explain to the princess, "I gave that spell to Boris; it's one of the Forbidden Spells called...the Talent Swap!" Hearing this has shocked the princesses indeed.

"Wait? Talent Swap; what is it?" Cadance ask in worry, noticing the look on her aunt's face.

Celestia explains, "It's a powerful Forbidden Spell that, while its intentions were to swap pony's wings & horns to those that lack them, could create an event should it ever be misused."

"Meaning?"

Celestia states, "It's written within Tartarus Legends of great disasters & the spell itself was what create the event known as...'The Red Devil's Sun', a darken red sun with no peaceful bright light, yet it's darken atmosphere makes it seem like the night is eternal."

Then around that moment, the group below noticed something that was beginning, the spell that shot down near them. The citizens panic and run while some lose their wings & horns. Shining used his horn's shield magic to protect himself, Cadance, Nexus & the princesses while they see the horror...has begun.

The Mane 6, CMC, Ben Mare, & everyone else saw it, the tiny spheres return to its source with stolen abilities, making it grow larger each second while Boris's wicked expression never faded in seeing...the time was right to strike!

"Now prepare for my ceremony, this cause for music!" Boris proclaims as he shot a quick spell that affect some instruments lying around to levitate.

The instruments themselves began to play some climatic theme. Pinkie grins as she comments, "Wow! That's the Zelda: Ocarina of Time's 'Ganon Fight' theme!" Some of her friends look confused as to what she's on about

"Oh please, aren't we being a bit overly dramatic?" Rarity waves off in seeing that Boris can't really be serious.

"We'll see..." Boris exclaim from flapping his new wings up to be about nearly engulf by his Devil's Sun spell while the instruments paused for the dramatic effect to kick in. "This is, THE END!" On that last note, the stallion was completely swallowed by the sun spell, & what came next was... a sudden scream. "Naughuuuagh-huuuuaghuuuagh….NAAAHHHHHHHHHHH," He held himself together from unleashing his closed state from his scream.

A sudden wave of light erupt from Boris'S state, coursing through him while everyone that was on the roof shield their eyes while shockwaves were launched out that shook the foundation of the land. This caused more of the castle walls to break to fall to nearly everypony on the ground, including the princesses. Shining's shield was cast large enough to protect the citizens, but the rubble end up piling until it look like they were buried. The group on the roof top notice something happened below them as they saw a shocking sight.

"Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! My brother & everyone else are trapped under the rubble!" Twilight spoke in seeing what's happened was horrible, they need to be dug out.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's..." Rarity almost stated to agree until...

"Eek; Wooh; Ahh-aahh, yip-yip-al Caraba," Suddenly, Pinkie Pie was doing some strange, bizarre movements that caught many's attention with a few sounds.

"Oh no, Pinkie's 'Pinkie Sense' went off!" Fluttershy yelp for fear in seeing the pink pony does her prediction scene.

"Ugh, guys, I think I know why." Rainbow Dash spoke with hesitation as many of them look up at the Devil's Red Sun to notice a spark of life held within it.

The instruments suddenly went back into motion by magic as the sudden figure drop from above on the ground of the roof top, from all to bear witness it. Hiss mane now has a fiery theme, he has a long mane & tail of a different color which is silver and the mad stallion is even larger than a normal stallion, about the height of Cerberus. His Cutie Mark has warped into a sinister new version of itself. There was no questions asked, even from the bring light of the Devil's Red Sun or the sudden lightning happening in the darken clouds, the ponies could tell who this being was...Boris transformed. "Nehruhahahahaaaah..." The stallion let off a fiendish roar from stomping his hooves on the ground from trying out his new form.

"Um, Pinkie Pie; what do you call that?" Twilight spoke nervously to her friend to ask fearfully of the situation.

"'Dat as in what she sensed or 'DAT 'dat," Applejack exclaim to point between the pink pony to the monstrous figure of the new Boris.

"In answering both questions, it'll just take TWO words...!" Pinkie Pie spoke out with calm motion at first.

"Roooaarrrrrrughhhh," Then Boris roar out very loudly that shook the area while more lightning & thunder effects were seen in the dark clouds with the Red Sun being the center of this frightful imagery.

"AM-SCAY," Pinkie Pie yelp within her scream like the group's life depend on it as all the ponies ran to watch out for the devil form of Boris that stomped his hooves where the Mane 6 once stood.

At this time, the mysterious figure was watching the scene over the clouds where he blended into the scenery real well.

"Ha-ha, now THIS, is quality entertainment." The figure laugh wickedly at seeing this, the Forbidden Spell that Boris unleashed was something else entirely. "How long has it been, since the age of the Devil's Red Sun? It lasted for nearly a millennium before its existence that created a devil that ruled all vanished." He stated from recalling the history of such tales involving the Red Sun, being the sign of a devil's creation that caused so much catastrophe. His hidden face grinned in seeing the action here will be very nice. "Well now, let's get ready to RUMBLE!" The figure shook his grip fist to announce his voice in the skies that clash with the efforts of the lightning & thunder to bear witness Boris rids the Demon Pony & all those that stand.

The Mane Six and their group quickly did some running, flying and even magical work. They haven't lost their wings & Horns from being covered by Earth pony protection since the spell avoided those that did not have either talent ability to be taken.

The group hid from Boris while coming up with a plan. Rainbow said, "I say we charge in, hit him a lot of times and then send him right off the roof screaming!"

"That's too risky. I say we tied him up with ropes and diamonds and maybe teach him some matters." Rarity said sternly.

"Uh, we could ask Boris to leave. He's polite...right?" Fluttershy ask her friends, even though her plant is illogical.

But then Twilight steps up in saying, "No, we have to target Boris's horn, the source. Unicorn magic is only active as long as the unicorns' horns are not damaged, but with the right impact effect, we can break Boris' horn off, canceling the continuum spell & return what was taken."

"But how can that happen?" Spike asks Twilight in worry. "This is a pony-embody devil we're dealing with here!"

"Right, mommy; This isn't Discord or Nightmare Moon you're fighting. This is a devil!" Nyx exclaims to her adopted mother in worry. Ben sighs. His love and his friends are risking their lives to save him. He should let Boris take his life so that no one would suffer anymore.

Twilight explains, "With my strongest focus magic, I can create a strong piercing beam, but I'll need a lot of time to prepare such a spell."

"Well, sounds risky...but it's 'de only shot dat's left at 'dis point." Applejack said with a nod.

"Why not; let's do it." Rainbow remarks with a shrug; anything to take Boris down.

"We're right behind you or in front of you, Twilight Darling." Rarity said in determination.

"Sounds crazy...but I will do it even to save my friends." Fluttershy answers meekly to Twilight's plan.

"Let's party!" Pinkie exclaims eagerly and excitedly. The others agree to distract Boris to give the purple unicorn time to prepare for their final ace in the hole.

At this moment, the ponies went off in separate directions to give the empowered Boris trouble to see Twilight or the Demon Pony with either of them which enrages him more.

"Hey ugly," A voice yell a cocky voice that drew Boris's attention to see Rainbow Dash diving in, sunglasses on, nunchuck-guns in both hooves while making this mocking remark, "Prepared to get...Dasheresque following a little Rainbow Cyclone!" With that mention, the dare-devil pony fires blast after blast from her guns, each one creating smoke clouds around Boris when he held an arm to shield the attack aimed to him & some to his horn.

Rainbow swoop down, guns a blazing while spinning around Boris into her signature Rainbow Cyclone, it was a two for one combo to really let the enemy have it. But then Rainbow shot up to the air, readying her final trunk card to play.

"Now get ready for a Sonic Rainboom, a Dive-Boom version! With a little of this," Rainbow declare with her guns as she took a major dive while firing her shots in her cyclone that trapped Boris.

The scenes show the two's faces, each looking mean & the other serious as it shows the cyclone move before Rainbow's contact before... "KURPOW," The clash creates an electrified course busted of a sonic-wave of a rainbow, hence, a Sonic Rainboom, that shook the area while disabling the cyclone too.

Of course, the shock-wave causes the pile of debris on the citizens to fall off, allowing those under the shield by Shining to be free. There were some help from some of the Apple Family members, who came to help Applejack out with the festival, that were common Earth ponies, even Big Macintosh aid the princesses to stand when the shield dropped.

"Thank you my subject, your deed is most valve." Celestia thank Applejack's big brother for the aid.

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh responds with an honest face in hearing that.

"Will the asking of freeing our subjects be too big to ask of your assistance?" Cadance ask the big farmer pony if he could lend a hoof if this wasn't too much for him & his family members to handle.

"Nnnope," Big Macintosh responds that this won't be a problem at all for him.

The princesses notice the commotion that drew their attention.

"Twilight & her friends are fighting with all they have." Luna state in guessing what has been going on so far.

"Which is why we need to work at the source of the trouble; The Devil's Sun," Celestia sternly state what the main focus must be while Boris is busy.

"But princess, how can that be done? The sun is created from the negative emotions from the user that corrupts them to make the sun stand there while making those under its light near-immortal?" Nexus ask out baffled, how can the Royal Sisters stop the Devil's Sun that he helped Boris accomplish?

"Correct, which is why that my sister & I shall try to purify it," Celestia state with a serious focus in what has to be done to stop that evil sun. "For few many known of the tragedy that came from the spell that stole many unicorns & Pegasus's abilities of what came when the Devil's Red Sun was destroyed." The alicorn state with a sounding depressed tone in her voice for a moment but shook it off.

"Then allow me to..." Shining spoke from trying to get himself up to aid, but...

"No, you, Cadance & Spell Nexus must focus in aiding the soldiers with the civilians." Celestia held up one hoof to stop her captain, much to Shining, Cadance, even Spell Nexus's surprise as they saw that the princess wants them to be out of this, to help her subjects.

"Princess," Shining, Cadance, & Nexus spoke surprised, a bit sad that they can't help, but nod their heads in full understandment of their ruler's orders.

"Sister," Luna came near her sister with a focus face, knowing what they'll have to do.

"Let's hurry Luna; the purification spell requires us both." Celestia state before both sisters open their wings to take flight.

With that, the princesses took off in leaving those behind to deal with the aid of their citizens.

At this time above the roof where the fight was going on for anypony to see, Rainbow Dash flew out of the dust cloud of where she landed her Sonic Rainboom on Boris while leaving a cool rainbow along the way.

"Oh yeah; Victory Rainbow lead, I guess I was too AWESOME for that dumb Boris to handle!" Rainbow Dash brag out in seeing that she had the upper hand, or hoof, here.

But from within the smoke cloud stretches out a hoof that was going to grab Rainbow.

"Wooh," Rainbow yelp to duck away as the enemy hoof missed her. "Hah! Missed! Guess you haven't had enough, now have..." But before she could boast herself further, Rainbow suddenly felt a grip stop her action, "Wha-what?" She yelps to look down to notice something has grabbed her, it wasn't a hoof, but a claw! It was made from magical energy that resonated from the hoof that missed the pony.

Soon Boris appear out of the smoke, appearing undamaged, smirking wickedly while his magical claw was burning the rainbow trail that Rainbow Dash created...to cinder. The villain's horn glow before releasing a familiar sphere that made contact with Rainbow, the glow escape before it vanish...along with her wings.

"How amusing," Boris boast as he let Rainbow Dash fall to land onto the ground, not seriously hurt but she stare up at the villain that towered over her. "A talented little Pegasus with a dream, but where can you stand when something that made you who-you-are vanished. Without wings, you are no longer a Pegasus, now only to be reduced to a MERE-Earth pony!" Rainbow saw this guy overshadowing her, looking menacing in crushing the dare-devil pony's pride. "Let this serve a purpose, some dreams...can crush any pony's hopes!" Boris lifts up a hoof, planning to drop it hard onto the fallen wingless Pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash," Scootaloo cried out horrified, her hero's in mortal danger.

"Haaah," Rainbow gasp at seeing this monster raise his attack about to strike, she felt paralyzed before...

"Rainbow," Applejack's voice shout before Boris took notice that his raised hoof was caught within four ropes with diamonds embedded in them. "Get 'de hay outta there, now!" She shout from being seen trying to keep this beastly varmint away while Rainbow snap her attention to get on her hooves to literally dash out of the way.

"An Earth Pony filth tries to stop me with mere binds, pathetic." Boris remarks this tactic to stop him as he soon used with unimaginable strength to lift Applejack.

"Woohhh..." The Earth pony yelp from losing to something stronger than her as Boris swung her like a rag-doll, "Gaugh!" Applejack yelp from getting her back smacked against a wall while skidding down to the ground.

"Sis," Apple Bloom scream out with concerns, her sister was in trouble!

Boris snaps the ropes that Applejack had used, taunting at the pony. "Ha-ha, to think that these bind the Demon Pony, yet only his strength & mine could break it." The villain stared at the wounded Applejack as he moves in for a mid-range approach. "You believed that a dragon freed the monster, then let me show you...how much dragon I CAN BE!" Boris then opens his mouth, which began to generate flames before unleashing it like an actual dragon.

"Huuagh," Applejack gasp in shock as she cringed herself to awaits the fireball going to roast her...or so it was believed.

"I think not, horrified beast!" Rarity's voice spoke which made Applejack look up to see the classy clean unicorn using her horn to levitate her diamonds. "I won't let some repulse monster harm or mess this pony up anymore than she is!"

"Rarity," Applejack replied shocked that this pony stood up to save her.

Then when the flames came to contact, Rarity forced the diamonds together into a big shield that not only blocked but absorbed Boris magic with it. The diamonds that made into a big shield show an inside line coordination going to all corners until it reach the center. Then in an amazing twist, Rarity repelled back Boris's attack that smack the enemy right in the face while another hit a part of his horn.

"My Eternal Style is magnificent, is it not, Applejack?" Rarity boasts herself while looking fabulous to her friend & the rest.

"Sure is mighty fine & dandy." Applejack smile to wave off to her friend for the save.

Twilight Sparkle was still concentrating her magic, she was almost ready, her friends just have to keep this up while Boris doesn't find & kill Ben. She has to protect her love; this is her only chance of a choice.

"How utterly ridiculous," Boris was seen from the smoke that he look irritated while not bothered by being hit by his own attack. "You, who are seen of high class, choose to save a filthy Earth pony once more, a mere farmer? You soil your image!" Boris snap at Rarity for what she is doing is degrading herself.

"Now see here, Applejack might not be the cleanest pony for me to get dirt over my clean self, but she's a good, truthful friend, never the less!" Rarity sternly told Boris to keep his comments of who her friends are or what they are out of this.

"Heh, you may be knowledgeable about the diamonds blocking any brutal or magical force from getting through," As Boris spoken, his tail's threads were moving like living serpents, creeping in stealth. "But there is another way through that which unicorns don't see coming. The stealth, the cunning, an unseen attack," As the stallion's voice lower, both Rarity & Applejack's focus stare at the enemy, not noticing...something about to wrap around the unicorn.

"Rarity; below you," Spike shout from noticing something was happening that caught his attention.

"Huh? Waaaaugh!" Rarity yelp before she screams from being lifted by her hooves from…Boris's tail threads.

"Oh no; Rarity," Sweetie Belle yelp a bit scared, her sister was caught & was doing so well too.

Before Rarity could act, Boris grin with a wicked expression as he used his horn's dark magic to fire another sphere spell that came into contact with the unicorn. Rarity glow all over before the spell vanish but so did her lovely horn.

"Aaaaahhhh," Rarity squealed in horror, her horn was gone!

"Now since you like being an Earth pony filth so much, you can riddle yourself with the ugly lot!" Boris remarks sinisterly in seeing that he got another power to his strength, "Might as well enjoy looking lovely before your beauty becomes a part of the rooftop!" Then without warning, Boris let his tail's threads toss Rarity free to fall.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." Rarity scream from panicking that she'll hit the ground & it won't be pretty.

"Rarity; I'll save you!" Spike shout with determination as the baby dragon rush over to shiftily save the pony that he loves. "Gulpm..." Too bad that plan didn't work out to well as Rarity landed on Spike's body with him skidding across the ground while she remain unharmed above the dragon.

"Oh Spiky-Wikey, thank you for the save," Rarity sighs in thanking her heroic dragon for the rescue.

"Hugh-hugh, that save went a lot smoother in my head." Spike replied goofily in lifting his head up with seeing dizzy stars. He had the perfect movement to look like a cool hero in Rarity's eyes, only for this situation to go a bit offy in what he imagined.

"Quiet wasting my time, bring me the Demon Pony! Bring me..." Boris was having enough of this, these ponies were stalling from his prey, so where...

"Ahhhh-AAHHHH..." Suddenly, a familiar screech voice is heard from the distance, pass the bad storm, Boris saw the glare of Fluttershy's 'Stare' while calling many of her animal friends to attack.

"Gaaaugh; what in Tartarus," Boris yelp as he was being attacked by birds in the air to rabbits, squirrels, and any other forest animal clawing, pounding, peaking, you name it!

"Listen well Boris! You are going to stop doing this, return everyone's wings & horns back & leave Ben Mare alone!" Fluttershy states with her very serious face increasing her 'Stare' against Boris who was cowering & yelping in sounding fright. "DO...YOU...UNDERSTAND!" Her voice echo across the place, sounding so serious & determined, no pony would be foolish enough to stand against her.

Above the Devil's Sun, the princesses were struggling with their magic at the object. Purifying an entire sun of negative energy from a single spell, it's a wonder why it's forbidden.

"Keep going sister, we must hurry!" Celestia exclaims to Luna in urgency.

"But Twilight's group..." Luna begins to say in worry. Boris has Twilight's group on the ropes now.

"Have fate, we must continue here!" Celestia insists to Luna. The two Royal Sisters must stop the Devil's Sun, Twilight and her friends should handle Boris...hopefully.

Everyone else on the roof was at least starting to smile, they were believing that Fluttershy had won & Boris is defeated...or so the ponies and dragon believed.

"Ohhh-owwhhh, oh ho; Oh ho ho," Suddenly, the cowering sounds from Boris' voice were sounding strange as while the animals attacked, something happened, "Oh ho ho ho. Whahahahaha!" The red unicorn was chuckling in a dark sense of humor, a kind that made even the serious Fluttershy's Stare raise puzzled. "Well, this was amusing!" Boris spoke with a dark remark, he let down his defenses, the villain wasn't even going to fight the animals, they meant...nothing to him.

"Hugh!" Fluttershy gasp in shock, her Stare fade away from seeing...that her tactic failed, how?

"RARRRUUURRRGHH," Boris let out a wail that was a strong shock-wave that sent all of Fluttershy's animals scattering across the air, some landed on the grassy fields or the nearby lakes or something soft from the festival.

Fluttershy was also knocked backwards from that roaring wail that made her land across the ground, eyes shut. It was at this moment, Boris shadow over the fallen Fluttershy, his horn glow before it release the same sphere that swoop down that contact her. The yellow Pegasus pony yelp from seeing what was happening, but it was too late, as the glow faded, her wings were gone.

"But how, my Stare..." Fluttershy spoke while still in shock, how did Boris even...

"Ha-ha-ha-haaa; That trick may tame the most ferocious of beasts, maybe even the Demon Pony, but it won't work on me because..." Boris taunts the little wingless Pegasus before speaking this part out. "You can't tame A DEVIL!" That deep menacing tone with a mix voice was sounding more devilish than an actual pony.

"Huugh," Fluttershy gasp in returning to her frighten nature, Boris was more than what he's changed into...he was becoming a real devil.

"For one of such kindness, you prefer the ground life. For one that loves nature become it..." Boris remark off darkly as he raised both front hooves to plow the frighten Fluttershy into the ground when...

"Hold it!" Suddenly, Boris's horn got tied by more of the specially made ropes as the enemy saw the other remaining Mane 6 except for Twilight, even Derpy & Joe tugging to keep the villain at bay.

"Ugh, again; you're nothing but mere Earth pony filths! What can you do?" Boris groans in seeing another useless struggle, when will these ponies give up?

"They can give me time to approach you!" Spoke the voice of Pinkie Pie as Boris turn to his surprise as he saw the pink Earth pony on a flying machine contraption with her pelting it & her party cannon mounted in front of her.

"You can't be serious!" Boris remotely remark off in seeing that the only one stopping him was Pinkie Pie, yeah right!

"I'm most certainly serious, Mac-Super-Dupey-Earth-Pony-Hating-Jerkwatt!" Pinkie Pie snap at the big time jerk before her as she end up cranking her cannon's dial pass the first max, even critical max towards...CRITICAL OVERLOAD PARTY MAX! "It's PARTY TIME, 100 TIMES OVER!" Pinkie Pie roars out loud that, after her announcement move, she pull the trigger rope off the cannon with pressure dials cracking glasses to the 'red' zone. This pony's expression was the closest to a trigger-happy maniac loon.

"KURPOW-WOOSH," Without warning, a large blast escapes the cannon that cover Boris's entire feature in a blaze. Many were ducking, many wondered if this was it; if Pinkie Pie's craziest move worked to, at last, put Boris down for the count.

"Arrruguhh," But then suddenly, Boris came from within the blast, surprising the pink pony when the enemy opens his mouth to... "CHOMP!" This left Pinkie Pie so shocked that she stops pelting to land onto the ground as the Earth pony & her friends look to see...her Party Cannon was gone! "Gulpm..." Worst, Boris had actually manages to open his mouth enough to not only bite off the cannon but swallow it too, "BOOM!" Which made an explosion happen in Boris's gut that many saw was...doubtful, "Burp!" Then to add more insult to injury, the creep end up burping from that critical explosion that should have put the guy out.

"Now 'dat ain't natural." Applejack frown to put out that what Boris did was really freaky there.

"My...my cannon was..." Pinkie Pie spoke out in not getting over the shock of what just happened.

"My, that was certainly a surprising good taste for a Filthy Earth pony maggot!" Boris made a remarking twist with his sinister smile as he soon open his enlarged wings and flap them downwards at the ponies to blow them all away.

"Waaaughhh..." The ponies yelp from being blown in the air, without wings or their horns, and land scattered on the ground, about beaten. The CMC, Nyx, even Spike stare in horror, Boris has bested each one of them.

"If that was your best, then here's a surprise you won't wanna miss...YOUR DEMISE!" Boris remarks off wickedly as he hover over the fallen ponies. The villain plans to raise a hoof to crush each when...

"I wouldn't count on that, Boris!" Spoke a voice that cease Boris' movement with the look of...shock.

As Boris look back, he saw, to his upmost shock, Twilight Sparkle, the mad villain had forgotten that she was here too. But what was more shocking to Boris was that a certain spell finished around Twilight's horn, glowing with so much magical energy, it was like watching spiraling lightning escape before it would be unleashed.

"Let's see how tough you are now that this very strong and very hard to control magic pierces your horn clean off!" Twilight spoke with having a very cocky grin as she was using any extra magic to make her float to be in perfect forward range.

"Grrugh, DARN IT; I underestimated your friends!" Boris snap in seeing what was going on here, he was so focused on getting rid of Twilight's friends & killing the Demon Pony that he himself forgot to pay attention to the purple unicorn herself. "That spell, other than the princesses, takes over twenty unicorns to perform! Such sharp piercing magic, I CAN'T BLOCK IT," Boris shout off in complete disbelief, such a powerful spell would even bring enough harm to him to not handle it.

"Heh, just what I was hoping to hear." Twilight smirk from staring down at Boris as she carefully got into position of her spell almost yearning to be unleashed.

"Alright Mommy," Nyx cheer with a smiling expression, even the rest of the CMC & Spike were cheering for their last chance to stop the Demon Pony. Some of the weaken ponies were regaining their focus to look up, seeing Twilight about to hopefully end this.

"Alright Twilight; Show me what you got!" Boris raises his left hoof up in angrily challenging the unicorn that should be his to give him the best shot that she got.

"Then it's all yours, my anger towards you for hurting my friends, my love; this kingdom! Take it all! Unicorn Burst," Twilight state out with a lot of seriousness built up inside of her as she brought her horn from swinging it over her head forward before...

"Brizz," A burst of electric energy shot out of Twilight's horn like a beam with a drilling edge. Boris stood frozen at the attack coming right at him, & then... "BOOM," That magical attack of Twilight's hit the side of a mountain, piercing it to be a crumbled area; The princesses above that worked on purifying the Devil's Sun stare in surprise, by Twilight Sparkle's magic, truly it's no coincidence that Celestia has chosen her as her personal student.

Twilight's body hover slowly to the ground, exhausted, out of breath, that magic took almost everything out of her but she knew that it was worth it. As Twilight stare up to see from a smoke cloud, she could see parts of Boris' body, but that's when the purple unicorn had a horrified expression. The villain look really annoyed, like that attack was terrifying him, but while Twilight aimed for his horn, there was nothing but a mere scratch wound that chipped away a side corner of Boris's horn.

"No way; He...he dodged around it!" Twilight gasps out in complete shock in witnessing this.

"My, my...that was quite the attack; it chipped a portion of my horn." Boris smile to point his left hoof at his slightly damaged horn, but still in perfect condition.

"That speed...that's my speed he's using!" Rainbow Dash groans from her struggled legs. Boris used her quickness ability from her wings to get out of the attack.

"Oh man, Twilight's really out o' luck here!" Applejack sigh in not liking this, their friend is plump out of energy to cast that spell again anytime soon.

"Such feats make me see that I'm glad I left your horn intact, my dear." Boris smile when he was approaching the nervous Twilight.

"I rather live out my life as an Earth Pony than another second with you as a Unicorn, Boris!" Twilight snap with a serious face, she rather lose her horn than be paired with this jerk.

"Please, let's not go into this." Boris spoke to try to reason with Twilight, just before his eyes shifted. "As for the princesses, I'm surprised that one of you, the ruler of the sun, is ruining a sun that I presented." The purple unicorn look up to stare in surprise, Boris was talking to Princess Celestia & Luna, who were working on the Devil's Red Sun with their magic.

"This sun is filled with negative energy and emotion if it's not purity! There will be consequences for you & all of our subjects!" Celestia state that this sun's evil presence is going to affect the natural order, the Royal Sisters must stop it before...

"Save it, even powerful beings like you can't do it without enough time!" Boris remorse off in not caring about such details as he knows that not even the princesses can do anything. "And I'll handle you after a little matter here!" The villain pony exclaim in returning his focus to Twilight again, who stood ready.

"He dares speak that way to us sister; Boris has truly lost his sanity." Luna mutter in shock, Boris has truly begun to act more devil than the Royal Sisters believed.

"Now Twilight Sparkle, while you're willing to give up your horn, however..." Boris state that while he wishes to leave Twilight's horn alone, a unicorn liked her is meant to be his, not to live as an Earth pony. "There are other options for who I can take their precious horns & wings." His sinister smile & his gazing over behind himself is where Twilight follows to gasp.

Right there, staring at the two were the CMC, Nyx & Spike.

"Gulp...I'm guessing he means some of us!" Spike gulp in fearing that while he's not sure Boris can take anything from him or Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle's horn, Scootaloo's wings, even Nyx's horn & wings are a different story.

"You leave the fillies out of this!" Twilight snap at Boris for even thinking to rob anymore horns & wings from any pony. "Have you sunk so low to rob their little talents that make them who they are?" She tried to reason, has he sunk so far to take even the littest gifts given to ponies since birth.

"Such abilities are wasted on the young!" Boris remark dryly in not caring what he does or how he gets such things accomplished. "Now tell me where Ben Mare is!" He snaps over at Twilight while getting a bit angry at the stalling.

"Boris! Hugh!" Twilight tried to sternly snap at this villain, but yelp from being too close to the edge of the castle with Boris now overshadowing her.

"Where is it; Where is the Demon Pony?" Boris snap in demanding to know where the Demon Pony was, he was in fury that his prey has escaped him and will not be stalled of his answer.

"Right...here!" Spoke a low voice that brought Boris's attention to where he spotted the Demon Pony before he tackled the stallion, knocking both fighters off the edge. The ponies that saw this gasp as the ones on the rooftop look over the same edge to see both fighters landing on another part of Castle Canterlot.

Boris kicks his opponent off of himself. Ben lands nearby but got up in determination. This bully of a monster has tormented him and later hurt him because of Ben being an Earth pony and a love of Twilight. Boris has him turned into a Demon Pony, lie to everypony about what really happened, and tried to hunt the cursed pony down, willing to hurt anypony, even Twilight and Nyx, to get what he wants!

As far Ben is concerned, he has had enough of Boris!

Both brawlers hit on another like mad. Boris made some diamond appears and fire them at the Demon Pony who dodges them while going into the shadows. The villain looks around madly then fires a blast at what he believes to his enemy...but Boris ends up destroying a statue in the progress.

"Come out and fight, you coward!" Boris snaps furiously as he gallops around to look for Ben, not seeing the cursed pony in the shadow, ready for his next move. "Were you in love with her, Ben? Do you honestly think that she would have someone like you when she should have someone like me?"

Ben, outraged by the comment, appears behind Boris but the villain turns and hits his opponent right back.

"It's over, Ben Mare! TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS MINE!" Boris roars madly at the Demon Pony in determination.

"NEVER," Ben shouted as he lunged at the evil unicorn. The cursed pony pounds and hits Boris a few times. The villain hit right back but it appears that neither opponent is gaining the advantage here.

"Heh, it would appear we are in a statement." Boris slyly spoke in seeing that neither he nor Ben, the Demon Pony, are getting any win or loses in this.

"For once, we agree." Ben spoke with a serious face in how he & Boris finally agree on something.

"You can attack me, weaken my outer-form with your special magic canceling ability, but such little melee hits will only get you so far without any magic to really give me enough harm!" Boris exclaim that while the Demon Pony can't be affected by magic, if that enemy touches his opponent, then any magic they wear over themselves shall be slightly weakened.

"But you've forgotten, magic won't harm me in the slightest! And our strengths are about equal, even if both of them were things we shouldn't have." Ben state that magic won't harm him while both he & Boris have the strength to battle each other on even terms, though both cases were either cursed with or stolen.

"True, which is why I have this trick prepared...for you!" Boris exclaim with a sly smile that showed his evilly wicked side. "I still have one platinum bullet left to kill you with!" It was true, while Boris lost the other four, he had one more bullet, the last one to kill his enemy.

"One problem, no rifle gun to shoot me with," Ben remark to sternly tell Boris that such a bullet is useless without a gun to fire it.

Then as if on cue, Boris's evil appearance glow which magically made five rifle guns appear hovering over his head; these rifles were made of some gooey-energy form substance that gave them form. This action caught Ben off guard while staring angrily at Boris at this latest ploy.

"I beg to differ; five magic rifles, one platinum bullet in one of them. The others will fire off energy blasts, so you have a 20 percent chance to be lucky to get hit with anything that's not the bullet. Care to gamble on my bluff?" Boris wickedly explains that he'll give Ben a fair chance as he toys with him with riddles & guessing games. If Ben gets targeted by the rifle with the actual bullet to kill him, then it's game over.

"You're on!" Ben snaps with a frown as he stomp his right hoof in preparing to charge.

Ben quickly dodges each of Boris's rifles, trying to guess which one has the last bullet. However, they rotate to confuse Ben in which rifle was fired that didn't have the bullet while some hits got to him, but not enough to slow him down.

Nyx watch from above, looking upset. That creep is going to hurt her daddy! She growls so much that the little filly is doing something oddly: Nyx is beginning to transform.

"What? This cannot be!" Luna gasps as she saw what's happening to Nyx. Is she...transforming.

Ben wasn't watching what he's doing as one energy blast hits the pony, sending him right to the floor. The Demon Pony groans as Boris madly made the other rifles disappear, leaving one intact.

"This is the rifle with the bullet...and sadly for you, you aren't going to have time to dodge. Farewell!" Boris exclaims madly as he prepares to end the Demon Pony's life once and for all. Then Twilight will finally be his!

As Boris prepared to kill his old foe, no pony remain aware of the cloaked figure watching from high above, just hovering there with no wings to support him.

"Yes...do it, Boris." He hisses evilly, watching the scene with pleasure and relish. "Make Twilight suffer..."

Suddenly a blast of magic knocks Boris's gun away then hits him to the ground. The evil unicorn got up and gasps upon seeing a familiar sight: it's Nyx all right but she is back in her adult form that the filly used when the formerly evil cult had changed her into Nightmare Moon.

Nexus, watching from before, gasps in surprise, "Nightmare Moon...?"

"Leave...daddy alone!" Nyx snarls to the frightened Boris in rage.

"No, it can't be! How could you have transformed into this monstrous form? Princess Luna has taken all your powers that was hers away!" Boris protests in horror and disbelief.

"You are a foolish stallion to think that I would be gone for good! One lesson you have forgotten: NEVER HARM MY FAMILY!"

"Nyx..." The Demon Pony said to Nyx in concern. That's his adopted daughter in the form that Twilight has told him about, but will she be able to control it?

"It's still me, daddy, I will help protect you from this monster." Nyx assures the Demon Pony in a gentle tone of voice that not even Nightmare Moon herself would've been known for.

Nyx slashes Boris with a wave of magic as the Demon Pony pounces at him while the fight continues. On the rooftop Twilight's group look concerned as Spike spoke up, "Aw man. Your kid is Nightmare Moon again. Even if she defeats that creep, what will guarantee that she won't go crazy this time?"

"No, if I know Nyx, she wouldn't let the corruption take her. I hope." Twilight said in concern.

Soon Nyx uses her mane to grab Boris, making him gasps in confusion as he is glowing in a huge fog. The Demon Pony notices that something is happening to his bully/enemy. Soon the adult alicorn lets go of Boris, he is now shrink down to size.

"What have you done?" Boris asks Nyx in horror.

"What Luna had done to me: I took back what isn't yours...and shrank you down to size!" Nyx exclaims sternly to Boris.

Boris got back up but the Demon Pony head butts the villain while Nyx blasts him with a bolt of lightning, sending the evil unicorn to the edge of the roof. The cursed beast grabs Boris and held him over the edge. All the Demon Pony has to do is let him go and the red stallion is a goner (unless he uses his newly stolen magic to save himself in time but Boris is too freaked out to consider that right now).

"No, let me go, let me go, please! Have mercy!" Boris pleads to the Demon Pony; a hint of fear is heard in his tone of voice.

"Why? Did you shown mercy when you pursue my mother without taking a hint? Have you shown mercy when you tried to bullied daddy and changed him into what he is today? Did you show any mercy when you tried to kill, me, my mother and my father, as well as anypony who gets in your way?!" Nyx screams in fury at the terrorized Boris. She decides that he must pay the price for what the evil unicorn has tried to do to everypony in his way!

"Please, I'll do anything; ANYTHING!"

The Demon Pony glares furiously at Boris...but then his expression change to that of a look of compassion. Have he were his out of control self, the cursed pony would've just drop him and be done with it.

But no, the Demon Pony is not that monster anymore. He brought Boris onto the roof, bringing him close face-to-face while saying sternly, "Now you listen. There is a reason that Twilight loves me. I care for her. And I care for her daughter. And I love her for who she is on the inside unlike you! I may be a Demon Pony, but YOU THE ARE THE REAL MONSTER! But I am not going to kill you so I will say this...get out."

The Demon Pony shoves his enemy to the rooftop ground as Nyx sighs while saying, "You should've just finished him off."

"That is something that I would've done if I have lost control of myself...but I am not that anymore. That's something that you would've done...but you are not that monster anymore either. Neither of us are monsters..."

Nyx looks down, knowing that the Demon Pony is right. She isn't the evil Nightmare Moon anymore. Yes, the filly has transformed to save the one that she has called 'daddy' but deep down, Nyx is never evil and will never will be, even if she herself was forced into the role by the cult.

The two turn and is about to leave but Boris got back up and is preparing to attack once more. However Nyx saw what he's doing.

Nightmare Moon flew in the air afterwards, used her magic to make it rain down lightning bolts near Boris's ground. The destruction weakened the support that made the ground crumble, with the villain along with it.

"Ahhhh," Boris scream out from his fall, looked to be out of sight, & hopefully, out of everyone's way at last which seem to be when his so-called magical instruments stop their playing at their caster's sudden exit scene.

The royal princesses see this, it look to be the end of the battle.

"Sister, it is over. The Demon Pony & Nightmare Moon had won." Luna said with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, but let's focus on the Devil's Red Sun here, Luna. I can feel that it's weakening, that means we can finish the purification in time." Celestia said with a nod. It looks like with Boris's defeat, the Devil's Red Sun can finally be done with.

"Ben; Nyx," A familiar voice is heard. The two looks up to see Twilight and the others on the balcony, looking at them in relief.

"Twilight," The Demon Pony spoke out gently. He and Nyx begin to climb up the side of the roof to make their way back to the balcony.

"NO! Why can't he just die," The figure sneer in anger, a dark green aura glowing around him. "Fine, you want something done right, do it your-"

It was then in his anger that he saw the purple and green dragon near the fillywith the red bow.

"What-" the figure said in confusion, his aura slowly fading. Could it be? It is- "No,i t must be my head playing tricks with me."

With that dismissal, the figure flew off into the distance, Boris's punishment for his failure AGAIN in his mind.

Once the two has gotten to the balcony, Nyx was able to fly back on herself while Twilight held out her hoof to take the Demon Pony's to pull him up. The former Earth Pony smiles gently with tears in his eyes as he said, "Twilight, you are all right..."

Twilight and the Demon Pony look into each other's eyes passionately with the purple unicorn holding the beast's hoof right to her face. It looks like nothing can ruin this moment now...

Everything looks like it was going to be alright, the ponies won, Ben Mare was safe, it looked like nothing could... "BANG," Suddenly, the scene froze with Ben Mare's eyes widen in shock from...a gun shot. Then to the shock of many ponies around, there was a bullet wound on the Demon Pony's body that made them gasp in shocking terror & horror!

"Whahahaha-HAHAHAHA," Then a maniacal laughter enters the scene as many ponies turned behind themselves. They saw one last energy form rifle that was used that shot Ben with the owner being Boris! "Bwahahahaha-AT LAST!" The villains flew up in the air, his magical instruments playing a very dramatically grim mood while lightning & thunder roared over his laughter. "The Demon Pony...IS...FINISHED!" Boris roars out loud over his sickly twisted laughter that he at long last killed his prey.

This action also caused the princesses to turn in shock, staring in horror that they failed to act in noticing Boris' presence to witness...Ben Mare being shot.

"No!" The formerly Pegasus ponies gasps in shock and horror.

"You monster; Let me at him!" Scootaloo scowls as she tries to charge at Boris but her friends held her back to keep the young filly from doing something risky.

"You shot him in the back! You monster," Pinkie exclaims in shock.

"Ben...no...stay with me." Twilight pleads to Ben frantically. Her love is getting close to death by that bullet wound. It doesn't look good.

"Grughm...Nightmare Moon...throw me!" Ben struggled with his words as he asked the daughter of Twilight to use her magic, to throw him.

"What...but..." Nightmare Moon yelp in surprise, torn by such emotions at Boris, yet on Ben's near dying wish to be through at the enemy.

"DO IT!" Ben roars out between the pain with his serious eyes struggling to keep himself moving.

Nightmare Moon looks away, her anger boiling but respond silently with her glowing horn. Then before any pony could stop her, she engulfs the Demon Pony...& thrown him at Boris!

"Hugh! WHAT?" Boris ceases his victory moment in seeing...Ben coming at him.

"RARRRUGHH," Ben roars out as he spins backwards from up Boris's face. "Kickvhmm..." He delivers a double kick that launched both ponies off.

"Urragh," Boris yelps in pain over the stormy weather flashing in his pain while his horn was...halfway broken.

The others saw Ben land over a flag that caught him but he hit the ground hard with no moment.

The one that took this the hardest was Nightmare Moon, her horn glowing with the same magic that Twilight used, "YOU...MURDERER!" Nightmare Moon roars out with the expression of great anger, she aims her horn to fire the same move Twilight did, "Brizz!" But this one was quicker from the raging anger & Boris had no time to counter it like last time.

"Crack," Then, the spell hit, it pierced that broke Boris's horn in half, but the spell did not vanish before impacting on...the Devil's Sun. "BREAK!" The magical spell had broken the red devil's sun into pieces that scattered to the skies.

"The Devil's Red Sun," Luna yelp in shock, the thing that the Royal Sisters were working on was destroyed before they were done.

"No! Nightmare Moon destroyed it too soon, which means..." Celestia yelp in fear, the spell that the sisters had to purify that which held other ponies storage horns & wings was...

"Graarrruughhh," Boris cried out in the most beastly roars of pain, his horn was gone, cleaned right off. But when the villain notices that the devil's sun was no longer up, he began to worry, "No! NO! If the sun that I made should be destroyed..." Boris knew of the reason & this sight was not good.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake like a sudden quake as below the inner part of the castle, something was happening. There were the Devil's Red Sun hover with it's rays rain down upon the caster, something was being created. It grew & grew until it was a large swirling rotation of a red vortex?

"Whoa! What 'de hay?" Applejack asks in surprise and alarm.

"Okay, that is so not cool!" Rainbow exclaims frantically.

"Eeep; what's going on?" Fluttershy ask in a panic.

The one who seemed most terrified of the vortex was Boris as even with his wings flapping him, the vortex was mostly focusing on him. He fought, but with his horn leaking magical energy from being destroyed, it was useless.

"No! When the Devil's Red Sun is no more, the caster bathed in its power...shall be swallowed into...THE VOID!" Boris shouts out as he fought to not be shucked in. The villain managed to smack his two hooves on the only solid part of the castle not broken yet.

Many of the Mane 6 & other ponies like Derpy & Joe were not only keeping their ground, but holding the CMC fillies & Spike down since they were the lightest. Ben Mare never moved from his spot, but suddenly, Nightmare Moon move towards the devil of a pony, Boris!

"Nightmare Moon," Boris responds in seeing the black pony, but yelp of his situation. "No, Nyx! Aid me, please!" He plead for service aid, Boris didn't care if it was from the filly that he was going to kill, the red unicorn just needed help to get away from the pulling force of the vortex.

Nightmare Moon stare at the stallion pony, no, not a pony anymore, nothing anymore from being reduced to this, including begging for help when he's done so much evil.

"You were asking for this Boris, nothing can save you from a fate you bestowed to yourself." Nightmare Moon explains to Boris that this is a fate that cannot save him from what he's done.

"No...nonononooo!" Boris yelps with worry as he tried to get more reason to this accursed pony. "Creak!" But the ground around the two was breaking as Boris was leaning further into the vortex.

"Goodbye." Nightmare Moon spoke in turning to leave as the last thing she heard was the screams.

"Noooowoouughhh," Boris yell out from falling into the red vortex, he fought with useless waving hooves before he was halfway in the devil making portal which soon closed up afterwards, letting off a 'boom' effect that it was now sealed. Whatever happens to Boris now, no one can be sure of it except that he's...gone. The proof was told from the enchanted instruments that Boris cast fading away; that was proof enough for real this time.

Soon everypony on the castle roof stood up after the whole situation had been particularly resolved. The Mane 6, CMC, Spike & other ponies are alright, Boris was defeated; things were almost alright.

"What 'de hay was 'dat thing?" Applejack asks puzzled in where that red vortex came from anyhow.

"The Void," Spoke the voice of Celestia when she & her sister appear to those on the roof.

"Princess Celestia & Luna," Donut Joe yelp before be bow to present himself.

"What you mean by the, um, void thing?" Derpy ask a bit puzzled by what the princess meant here.

"When the Devil's Red Sun is destroyed without being purified, the caster shall be sucked into a dimension where some are never seen again." Luna explains the awful truth that involved the costly effort should the Forbidden Spell be destroyed.

"Wow, that doesn't sound like a happy place to go." Pinkie Pie replied completely shocked to hear something like this could happen.

"Still, I kinda feel bad that Boris was given something that harsh." Fluttershy spoke in giving a little concern thought that such a villain like Boris didn't deserve such a punishment.

"Ah, I say, we let it be, after everything he did, he's gonna wish not to come back to face charges!" Rainbow Dash remarked off in not being all caring about what happens to Boris. "But can you help a pony out now, princesses? We kinda noticed something...missing." The girl asks with hope from her princess as she & her follow Pegasus & unicorns were missing their important part of themselves.

"Oh yes, now that Boris is dealt with, it'll be nice to get our horns & wings back." Rarity spoke with relief; this means that the Pegasus ponies and unicorns can get back what they lost; that's a relief, however...

"I'm sorry, but...that's where the problem lies." Celestia spoke with a sadden face that made many faces stare with confusion. "When the Devil's Red Sun is changed from negative magical energy to positive magical energy, it makes it possible to retrieve what was taken." The princess explains a curse that must be taken for the retrieval of any stolen wings & horns.

"But should the process be stopped or destroyed, then what was taken remains...lost." Luna spoke with a sorrow expression on her face about the failure part.

"Lost," Rarity shout with a shocked face but tried to contempt the issue with a little smile. "You...do mean temporally, right? Surely the right spell will..." As the girl tried to make it sound nicer, everyone was getting that uncomfortable feeling.

"No, I'm afraid an event happened long ago." Celestia shook her head that such things are lost, meaning for good even. "Ponies lost their wings & horns during a similar Devil's Red Sun, when it was destroyed, they lived their lives as normal Earth Ponies." Hearing this shocked many, that from the destruction of the Devil's Sun, no pony could regain what they lost ever again.

"However, as luck had it, many newborns from the original Pegasus & Unicorns were given what their parents once had. So it took time before those of the shortage of unicorns & Pegasus were rightly balanced for the world." Luna explain that over the slow course of time, the balance was restored and what happened in the past was something left only in books to warn the next generation, at least, it was supposed to keep such a thing from happening again.

"Then...we're stuck like this...forever?" Rainbow Dash asks heartbroken, seeing that she'll never fly again.

"We'll never go back to Cloudsdale?" Fluttershy spoke in sorrow in knowing that neither Pegasus can set hoof on their home again.

"I might never make another stylist dress as quickly as before?" Rarity spoke in ghastly horror to know her speedy work will be cut down.

Even Derpy & Joe were getting depressed; it was affecting everyone that lost their wings & horns.

"But, but, come on guys. It's not that bad, right?" Pinkie Pie spoke to try to cheer her friends up. "Joe can make donuts, Rarity can make dresses, Fluttershy's still good with animals, Rainbow Dash is still cool athlete, and-and..." She tried to think of anything else, but...from the sad faces, her happiness was slowly drifting. "And you still miss them?" From there, Pinkie sat on the ground, her bright coat gone dull, even her puffy mane & tail deflated like a balloon which shows...her sadness taking hold.

"Now hold on, it ain't all bad, some ponies might have not had their abilities stolen, like 'de fillies." Applejack tried to look to the bright side, that the little foals are lucky that their abilities weren't taken.

"But...I don't wanna be a unicorn if...Rarity isn't one." Sweetie Belle came up to her sister, sad to be the only unicorn besides Twilight now.

"And I don't care about Rainbow Dash not helping me with my flying; I can still be as awesome as her, even grounded." Scootaloo spoke from coming to Rainbow Dash, trying to be tough in saying that she don't need to be a Pegasus if she can still be as cool as her idol.

"Sweetie Belle, that's kind of you, but you shouldn't give up being a unicorn just 'cause I'm not." Rarity spoke softly in feeling touched by her sister's words, but gave a little push that she should be happy who she is.

"And Scoots, don't give up the dream, you can live it for both of us." Rainbow tried to smile, even gave Scoots a noggen to perk up that courageous personality of hers.

"Um, Rarity, I still think even without your horn, you're still pretty." Spike came up, tapped his claws together to help Rarity not feel so down.

"Why thank you Spike, it's nice to know a little of that." Rarity nod in approval of the baby dragon's efforts to help.

"Hey Donut Joe, Derpy, Fluttershy, you guys are still good with your talents, isn't that why you got your Cutie Marks?" Apple Bloom spoke to these ponies to help them recall things that made them special.

"Gee, that is sorta true." Derpy spoke in looking with her crossed-eyes about the idea.

"I...do still love the animals." Fluttershy spoke from nuzzling a butterfly that landed on her left hoof.

"Yeah, hugh, but just won't feel that natural to get use to." Joe spoke in knowing this was all true, but things can't just be like they used to be over a little time.

"Gee, looks like everypony is taking 'dis hard." Apple Bloom spoke in feeling kinda down that everyone they helped cheer up just got upset again.

"I could think of one, two, even three, that share a heavier weight then all of us." Celestia spoke with a heavy sigh in whose she was referring to here.

Everyone's attention was turn towards where Twilight & the still Nightmare Moon form of Nyx as both of them kneeled to the fallen Demon Pony wrapped in a large flag that Ben Mare was...dying.

"Daddy..." Nyx said with tears in her eyes.

Ben opens his eyes, looking at Twilight and smile weakly. He said, "Twilight...you're okay...is it over?"

"It's over, it's all over, Boris is..." Twilight pauses then hugs Ben while sobbing. "Oh, Ben, I'm sorry! I should've stopped him! I wasn't strong enough! If only..."

"Perhaps it's better this way..."

"No, no...don't talk like that! You will be all right! We are together again! It will be all right."

"At least I get to see you...be with you one more time..." Ben said weakly while putting one hoof on the tear that is coming down Twilight's face. The purple unicorn held her love's furry hoof, not wanting him to go. "Twilight...I..."

Twilight gasps as the Demon Pony's furry hoof fell off her face before going limp. He lay his head down and closes his eyes as if for the last time.

"No...no, Ben, don't go!" Twilight exclaims in sadness. Her eyes got tears in them as she buries her face in Ben's chest, sobbing this, "I love you..."

Twilight's friends look at each other, Pinkie sobs as she and Rainbow hug each other as the sisters of Applejack and Rarity hug their respective sister. Celestia looks down, tears came from her eyes.

It looks like Ben Mare is now dead...

Author's Note:

Oh no! Ben is gone...or is he? Check out my next chapter coming soon!

This chapter has references to the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the Kingdom Hearts series, the Dragon Ball Z fight against Raditiz, Hercules, Beast Wars when Megatron wanted to know where Tigertron was, the first Dragon Ball Z film, and of course Beauty and the Beast. I also used stuff from my fanmake of the last one.