• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 8,347 Views, 168 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - JusSonic



A creature from Twilight Sparkle's past returns which has a connection to a long lost love of hers.

  • ...
58
 168
 8,347

Chapter 11: Boris's Evil Secret

Author's note
DarkRabbit77, this is the My Little Pony series, not horror stories. Demon Ponies have ways to die than the werewolves after all. Anyway, to answer your question, Ben Mare has grown up during his time as a Demon Pony.

cornholio4, those are secrets best left for another day or for another chapter of tis fic.

Chapter 11: Boris's Evil Secret

Boris scowls as he came out of the apple pile that he himself was send packing to. Blast it all, the red stallion is having rotten luck. Not only did Nyx fell out of his grasp, but he has 2 platinum bullets left and Twilight is hating him more.

Boris got up and saw his goons rushing up to them, the villain snaps, "What's happening?"

"Our old pal the Demon Pony has grabbed Twilight and Nyx, took them to Castle Canterlot." Dum-Dum explains to his boss nervously.

"Argh; Blast it all! I am having enough of this foolishness! I need to get the Demon Pony and end what should've been ended years ago!"

"Hey, look!" Boxco exclaims as he points to show the Mane Six, Joe and Derpy following the CMC and Spike into the castle. Boris narrows his eyes and gave a wicked smirk. They are obviously heading to where the Demon Pony is at.

"Boys, time we follow our 'friends' to the Demon Pony." Boris said as he gave a familiar canister to Boris. "Release the Heckhounds."

"Are you sure?" Boxco ask Boris in concern as the trio of baddies follows the CMC's group. "What about Nexus's warning?"

"That old stallion said not to release them when not tracking a target or when we're alone. Their loyalties will be us to getting the Demon Pony who shall meet his demise tonight!"

"Okay, okay, you're the boss, boss." Dum-Dum said with a nod as the two minions and Boris follows the mares and unicorn quickly.

As the trio head inside, they fail to notice Shining, spying on them. The unicorn frowns while asking, "Why is Boris so desperate to kill the Demon Pony? What is he up to?"

"That's for him to know and you to not find out," A familiar voice remarks. Shining made a shocking reaction to this. The figure appears through green flames, his smirk seen clearly behind his hood due to his set of sharp fangs.

"YOU!"

The figure in mock sadness remarks, "Oh, so that's the greeting I'm gonna get after all these years? I'm hurt, Shiny!"

Shining in hatred exclaims, "I see you haven't grown one bit!"

"Well, baby dragons tend to take a lot of years to grow up...but I digress. Can't let you stop Boris now, can we?"

"You're going to tell me even if I have to force the information out of you."

The figure smirks while taunting, "You can try, Shining, but I don't see that happened. If you couldn't figure out that it was a Changeling that impersonated your wife and turn you against your little sister before, I pity you instead of hating you.

Shining fires a blast at the figure, who stands there, a green ball of power taking a shape in his left claw. Just before the energy blast makes contact, he swings the newly formed cane and sends it back at Shining, who ducks in time. The captain's horn begins to glow, ready to send another blast, but the figure crosses the distance between the two in a split second and grabs Shining by the horn, making the stallion scream in pain.

"What's happening?" Shining ask in shock and more pain.

The figure, scar over his left eye glowing, increasing the power, explains, "One of my personal father's favorites: grab a unicorn by the horn, you can prevent their magic." He throws the panting Shining to the ground. "Listen, I'm in a generous mood, so I'm gonna let you have another day in life. But know this... eventually you'll die!" Familiar flames surround him. "Along with that freak Ben Mare!"

"Ben Mare? What do you know about him?"

"That's for you to find out the hard way. HA HA HA HA!"

The figure disappears in sight, leaving Shining scared and worried, especially for his little sister...

----------------------

"Oh Ben." Twilight said in sadness as she and Nyx watch the Demon Pony, AKA Ben Mare, looks down in shame. "What happened to you?"

"I...it was a terrific experience...I was transformed into it by a fusion with....a Mini-Were." Ben admits to Twilight and Nyx in sadness and shame.

"Well, that's what happened in what describes in the book that Zecora gave mommy." Nyx said with a nod. Another way for a Demon Pony to exist is for one to fused with a Mini-Were. But how did it happen to Ben?

"Twilight. Nyx," A familiar voice spoke up, the trio saw the rest of the Mane Six, Spike, CMC, Joe and Derpy coming into the room, relieved to see them okay. Rarity, the one who spoke, said, "You are safe."

"Girls, Spike, Joe...listen, there's something that you should know about the Demon Pony." Twilight said, concerned that her friends aren't in the loop of the identify of the Demon Pony.

"Shucks, Zecora an' Apple Bloom told us 'de truth. Yer colt-friend Ben Mare is 'de Demon Pony." Applejack said in sadness and understanding. The group is stunned that Ben Mare was the same creature that terrorized Canterlot all this time and came before.

"Oh dear; what happened to you," Fluttershy ask Ben in sadness and pity. "Why didn't you tell us whom you are before?"

"I didn't want any of you, especially Twilight, to see me like this." Ben said in sadness, with tears coming from his eyes. "I'm a monster...I attacked everypony, especially Twilight and her friends. I scared off the black child and her friends...I almost killed the one stallion that I once looked up to like a big brother! I don't deserve to live!"

"Don't say that, Ben, never say that." Twilight said as she held Ben's Demon Pony hooves. "You aren't a monster. If you have, you wouldn't have saved me and Nyx from Boris...or saved me from those snakes in the sewers."

"Wait, that happened?" Spike asks Twilight in surprise. "Why not telling us before?"

"I didn't want to concern any pony just yet."

"Mommy's right. If you were a monster, you wouldn't have saved me from those Timber Wolves that night when she found me...and I would never have met mommy." Nyx explains to Ben gently. "And you would've killed me and my friends when you first arrived in Canterlot, well maybe to us, but you spared us."

"The point is, Ben, despite your cursed Demon Pony form on the outside, you are still the nice colt that I met years ago." Twilight said, giving a warm to the pony that she truly loved.

"You think so?" Ben asks Twilight hopefully as the purple unicorn hugs him.

"I know so. I regret that I couldn't keep my promise of keeping you safe during your years of your disappearance...but I will protect you now. I won't let anypony else hurt you. I will keep you safe until the truth comes out."

The others smile as Ben, a Demon Pony, and Twilight, a unicorn, hugs each other. Yes, this seems to be a wonderful, beautiful sight indeed...if a certain familiar voice hadn't ended up interrupting things.

"You keep away from her!" A loud voice snap, turning everyone's attention to Boris with his weapon held up while Dum-Dum and Boxco stood behind him looking serious. "Make one move and you're dead, you filthy beast!"

"Urrrgh." The black stallion pony growl from his eyes staring at Boris, almost like he didn't like that tone or the sound of it.

More growling is heard but not from Ben. The others saw red furred dog like creatures with sharp claws, teeth, burning red eyes, and black spots. They growl and snarl at the heroes.

"What are those things?" Sweetie asks with a gulp of fear.

"Those are Heckhounds; nasty creatures that said to roam around in Tartarus!" Twilight exclaims in shock and worry. "But how are they here?"

"I have our friend Nexus donate them to my cause. Don't be alarmed. He is still a good stallion...but the old fool was manipulated into thinking that he would be redeeming himself for his past mistakes." Boris explains as he aims his gun at Ben.

"Wait a second! You can't use that thing here!" Pinkie Pie cut across Boris's group in stopping this action. "You may be a good shot, but we don't play with them to shot indoors!" The pink pony was explaining some formal rule about the no rough playing indoors.

"Dum-Dum, remove this Earth Pony from my sight!" Boris roll his eyes at Pinkie Pie's behavior is too bothersome for him to deal with.

"Hey, hey; you're not listening!" Pinkie Pie yeld before Dum-Dum was suddenly lifting the pink pony onto a wagon before pushing her out of the way.

Just before Boris would shot the demon pony near Twilight, he was cut off by Derpy next.

"Hold it! That pony doesn't look bad, he looks rather nice!" Derpy tried to protect Twilight's friend from Boris' gun point, but...

"Ugh, you're eyes are making you see him what he clearly is NOT! Boxco," Boris remarks before snapping to his other assistant to take care of Derpy next.

"Guphm," Derpy yelp from Boxco snuck behind her to kick her out of the way. "Oooh," Suddenly, the Pegasus hit against a wall frame, but used her wings to flap a good balance while rubbing a sore.

Just then, there was a crack noise coming from behind her which made Derpy see it. There was a crack-line breaking apart that was leading up to the ceiling which started to spread a bit. As Boris was about to take aim at the cursed pony, his two stooges noticed something about the ceiling above them.

"Um, Boris," Dum-Dum tap his boss to get some attention in worry.

"Not now! I have this beast in sight!" Boris snaps in not looking back at this moment.

"But-but we think you should see..." Boxco began to mutter to look up at something that he and Dum-Dum noticed.

"Can't it wait until..." Boris almost snap until he saw crumbs fall in front of him, making him look up at the ceiling...now breaking everything off to fall directly below them. "Oh Pegasus feathers. Aaaahhh!" The stallion cursed in seeing this before he yelp to shield himself, as he & his stooges were trying to struggle through being a bit buried under ceiling rubble.

"Wooh-nelly; 'Dat there was pretty handy!" Applejack states in seeing that little display.

"I think Derpy desires another high-hoof for that job on the jerk." Rainbow Dash held her left hove high to receive something, but got nothing at the moment.

Twilight saw Boris was trying to break free, she hadn't much time. "Quickly, you have to go!"

"But...Twilight; I came here to..." The black cursed pony yelp surprised, why was Twilight wanting him to leave now?

"I know you wanted to do, but right now, everypony is afraid. I need time to convince them that you're not a monster." Twilight explain that at this moment, ponies around are afraid of Ben, not knowing whom the stallion really is, and what he's become. "Hurry," The purple unicorn wishes for this not to be, but there's no choice.

"I...alright, but I'll return for you. I promise I'll not disappear again with all my heart." Ben spoke with a determined face, knowing that he'll not leave Twilight to almost never return, not again. With that, he left the spot, other ponies and Heckhounds got out of the way in seeing the monster flee out the doors to disappear in the darkness of the night. It was at that moment, Boris & his stooges got out to looked mad that not only did they get buried, but the beast has escaped, well most of that anger belonged to the red unicorn stallion.

"Heckhounds, listen up! We're going after that monster!" Boris shout to the Heckhounds around that they must go forth to find the beast that escaped them.

"No you won't!" Twilight snapped in getting some attention with only her friends beside her.

"Leave him alone! There's no reason to harm the Demon Pony anymore!" Joe exclaims in determination.

"Oh no, you don't; the princess commissioned me to get rid of Ben Mare and I won't stop until he's dead!" Boris snaps furiously to the opposing group.

The answer made Twilight and her group gasps in shock and/or anger. Boxco and Dum-Dum groans as Boris gasps upon realizing what he himself has said. It's like a needle fell to the ground at that moment.

"Uh oh; Sounds like you got busted." Scootaloo remarks to Boris with a smirk.

"Of course..." Twilight mumbles then glares angrily to Boris. "You knew...you knew that Ben was the Demon Pony all along!"

"Well, uh...all right, so what if Ben was that monster? No one will believe you or your friends! This isn't like the Changeling invasion all over again and it's not like you got any evidence against me anyway!" Boris snaps to Twilight and her friends in frustration.

"Boris, tell me the truth! What really happened years ago on the night that Ben disappeared?"

"Forget it, I won't be telling you anything."

"Start telling, mister!" Fluttershy exclaims furiously as she flew right to Boris's face, getting close to using the Stare. "And trust me: you don't WANT TO GET ME MAD!"

Boris glares at Fluttershy then frowns while snapping, "All right, fine! You want the truth? Fine! It happened years ago right after I made that fool Ben cry..."

------------------

"Listen, I got something for you." Twilight said as she took out what appears to be a red collar from her saddlebag. The purple unicorn manages to get the thing around Ben's neck while smiling softly. "There, no matter what happens, I will always be with you."

Twilight smiles again. She prepares to head on home as Ben did some thinking, then smiles in determination. It's now or never. He got a question that he himself always wanted to ask her; Best to do so in case that Ben may or may not see Twilight if or once she does get into that school.

"Twilight," Ben calls out, making Twilight stop to look at him as the colt is shuffling his hooves. "Listen, wherever or not you do make it in, I wanted to know: will you be my friend still...or will you be...my special somepony?"

Twilight blushes eagerly and happily. She already knew her answer: the filly more than likes Ben Mare. The unicorn couldn't believe it but she herself realizes the truth...

Unknown to the two ponies, three familiar bullies are listening in from behind a fence nearby, Boris was at the top of it, glaring as he stood on Boxco and Dum-Dum who have to stand on each other's back so that their boss will see.

"Of course, I should've known." Boris scowls as he jumps off Boxco and Dum-Dum, the last two fell to the ground. "Twilight Sparkle always preferred Ben Mare...she always did. I'm losing out to an Earth pony of all things!"

"Well, tough luck, eh boss?" Boxco ask Boris as he and Dum-Dum got up from the ground.

"Come on, I betcha there are more fillies out there who would want you." Dum-Dum said with a shrug, trying to show Boris the bright side of this loss.

"No! Twilight is destined to be mine and I am not going to let that Earth pony filth take what's rightfully so!" Boris snaps to his minions sternly. He will do anything to get what he himself wants.

Even if Boris must perform illegal means to do so...

----------------------

Ben grins as he prepares to trot off home the next day. Twilight and him made plans to meet after the exam so that she will explain what happened...and to give him his answer. The colt cannot wait, especially with a gift that his mother helped him picked out especially for Twilight.

"Excuse me, Ben? A word," A familiar voice spoke up. Ben turns and saw Boris and his goons approaching him.

"Go away, Boris. You aren't going to hurt me or make fun of me today." Ben said to Boris with a frown.

"Relax, my good friend. I know when to quit; Today's Twilight's exam, right?"

"Yeah and before you say anything, don't. Twilight and I will remain friends or more even when she gets into that school or not. And if Twilight does, I'm sure that she will have time to see me somehow."

"Come on, the boss knows when to quit, right?" Dum-Dum remarks to Ben with a smirk, surprising the colt as a result.

"Right, I decided that I will stop trying to fight you for Twilight now since it's obvious that you two are meant to be together." Boris said to Ben with a grin. The colt looks surprised but a bit suspicious. "And to show you no hard feelings, I will help you find a way to go to the same school with her."

"What? But the school only accepts unicorns." Ben said doubtfully. "How can I be able to get in there?"

"Oh, leave everything to me. Meet me here at nightfall. Come on, I know you want to be with Twilight for all of time, right?"

Ben is puzzled but is now convinced. If Boris can make him be with Twilight all the time happen, then the colt will take that chance. Of course, Ben fails to see the evil grins on Boxco and Dum-Dum's face...

----------

It was nightfall at the Celestia's School for Gifted unicorns. No one seems to notice four little foals outside, heading in. Boris uses his magic to unlock a door to allow them in.

"How is breaking in supposed to guarantee me to be with Twilight." Ben whispers to Boris in worry.

"Ben, come on, Boris knows what he's doing." Dum-Dum insists quietly to Ben. "No pony else is here right now. Don't worry about a thing."

"But I have to meet Twilight and supposed to meet her very soon."

"No worries, Ben. You will see her eventually. Now to Nexus's office..." Boris remarks with an evil grin. Ben doesn't know it but the red stallion have no intentions of letting his rival meet Twilight tonight anytime soon...

Boxco, a while later, knocks open the door to Sir Spell Nexus's office. The headmaster isn't in but his office has certain spells on his desk, along with potions and such. The four foals came in quietly.

"So what are we looking for?" Boxco ask, pretending not to know what's going on.

"A certain spell that is said for Earth ponies to learn magic. It should be here somewhere..." Boris said thoughtfully, then glances at a cage nearby that appears to be covered. "Maybe it's in there. Ben, check it out."

Ben hesitates but the thought of him being with Twilight soon clouds his judgments. The colt heads over to the cage and opens it, looking inside.

"I don't see any..." Suddenly without warning, Boxco and Dum-Dum quickly push Ben inside the cage, "AHHH!" The two quickly closes the cage, locking the colt inside. Ben got up from inside the prison and looks out the window of the door. "Guys, let me out! I have been locked in!"

Boris and his goons laugh cruelly with the boss asking slyly, "What? Don't feel so confident now? That shows what happened if you try to be with my filly!"

Ben groans in disbelief as the bullies laughs cruelly. He should've known! Boris never wanted to help the colt be with Twilight at the school...he just lured Ben here to get locked up in this cage, pulling a prank to scare him; Or worst, get into trouble once Nexus comes back by morning.

Ben hears a growl and turns to see a darkness creature coming to him. The colt screams as he pounds on the door while screaming, "Guys, get me out! There's something in here! Guys, GUYS!"

The bullies laugh a bit, ignoring Ben's cries of fear as the cage shakes around. This is so much fun. Boris knew of the Mini-Were in here. Maybe this would scare the foolish colt into staying away from Twilight...or get into trouble if he was found the next morning.

But then the door suddenly begins to get pounded. Dum-Dum stops laughing as he notices the door itself is close to breaking off. The white Pegasi pony asks his boss, "Errr, Boris? Was this supposed to happen?"

The two unicorns stop laughing as they saw what's happening. The trio of bullies yelps and move out of the way as the cage door is broken down. They gape and saw Ben coming out....except the colt is now a furry black huge pony with red eyes, wolf like teeth, a black mane and, a black tail.

"Holy cow; He's a Demon Pony!" Boxco exclaims in shock as the Demon Pony growls a bit.

"Ben is hideous!" Dum-Dum exclaims in concern.

"This is better than I thought! Instead of Earth pony filth, Ben is now a freak!" Boris laughs evilly. The prank didn't end what the bully have want it to much but this is so much better! The red colt then took out a bag of rocks and throw some at the transformed Ben, making him growl in pain, "Hey, boys! Let's have some fun."

The minions join Boris as they throw rocks and some stuff that the trio can get their hooves on at the Demon Pony. Ben growls, getting a bit upset. He is losing control of himself.

Finally the Demon Pony roars as he pounces at the trio of bullies, they scream as they themselves realize that they have pushed Ben too far. Boris tries to use magic to push the newly made monster back but it wasn't working.

The Demon Pony growls as Boris hits him with a hoof but it's no use. In rage, the monster hits the bully right in the right side of his face. Boris screams as he now has scratches on the said side of his own face.

Boxco and Dum-Dum scream as they move out of the way. The Demon Pony rushes out through a window, breaking through it and goes out into the night. Boris got out and groans. He and his goons have to get out of here before they are discovered...

-----------------

Twilight was so excited. She is now Princess Celestia's student. Oh, what an honor to be one! Her parents and brother were excited as she is.

Before Twilight went to the school for her fateful exam, she met up with Ben and arranged a special meeting at a certain part of Canterlot so that Twilight will give him the good news as well as her answer.

"Oh, I can't wait to tell Ben." Young Twilight said in delight. "He's going to be so happy...and much more, once I give him my answer.

Twilight found the place where she and Ben were going to meet. She chose the nighttime, because the filly found it to be a romantic moment to be with him...alone.

Of course, Twilight looks around in a puzzled matter. Strange; Shouldn't Ben be here by now?

"Ben? Where are you?" Twilight asked in concern.

Twilight looks worried. Have Ben forgotten or was threatened by Boris to not come? Just then, a crashing noise is heard, making the filly turn in alarm.

"W-w-who's there?" Twilight asked in fear, "Ben? Is that you?"

Suddenly, something lands in front of Twilight, startling the filly. She looks up and gasps in terror as Twilight saw some sort of furry black huge pony with red eyes, wolf-like teeth, a black mane and a black tail. Of course, it was Ben but she doesn't recognize him.

Ben turned to Twilight and noticed her. He appears to be growling, shaking the poor filly up. What is this creature? What does it want?

The creature advances on Twilight who protested, "No...no, don't!"

The whole thing was too much for Twilight to take. She faints to the ground floor. Ben looks over at the filly then looks sad, with tears in his eyes. Twilight, the one that he wanted to be with, is now terrified of him...

"Twilight...I'm sorry." Ben said in sadness. He hears noises of some guards or ponies coming, making him rush off. The newly made Demon Pony didn't stop until he left Canterlot, probably to never come home again.

---------------------------

"The next day, when the Demon Pony was reported, I just told the authorities that the monster just attacked me for no good reason...and spirited that fool Ben off." Boris remarks slyly to the shocked and outraged heroes.

"You lied to everypony, including the princess Celestia! Just to cover up your crime," Pinkie exclaims in shock and anger.

"You made Twilight depressed for years and gave her nightmares!" Spike exclaims in anger.

"Why?" Twilight snaps furiously to Boris.

"I wanted you all to myself! And I am not going to let some Earth pony filth whose is now a monster takes that away from me now! And when I found out that he's back, I decided to end his life to make sure that no pony will ever find out!" Boris snaps furiously to the good guys. "Boys, get me, Nyx. I will be needing to use the tracking spell to get Ben."

"No, leave me alone!" Nyx protests as some of the Heckhounds approach her.

Quickly Twilight made her horn glow and made a spell to blind the bullies and the Heckhounds. Quickly, she orders, "Derpy, Joe, Spike, take Nyx and her friends out of here, hurry!"

"Right, come on!" Joe orders as Derpy put Nyx and the CMC on her back. They and Spike quickly rush out of the room, right before the villains would recover.

Before the Mane Six would escape, the Heckhounds quickly block their path with Boris snapping, "Going somewhere, girls? I don't think so; Boys!"

Boxco and Dum-Dum quickly tie up the mares, as the Heckhounds hold them, then put the anti-magic collars on Rarity and Twilight quickly. Then the two minions throw the six mares onto the bed.

"Pity, you would've been a good filly-friend to me, Twilight." Boris said slyly to the trapped Twilight. "But oh well. If I have have you, then I will have your true love...stuffed and mounted on the wall!"

"Boris, Boris, leave Ben alone!" Twilight protests furiously as Boris, his two minions and the Heckhounds leave the room. "Boris!"

-------------

Once outside the room, Boris quickly got to the next order, "Boxco, Dum-Dum, find Nightmare Moon and her friends. They must've escape or tell anypony!" The two minions nod as they rush off to find Nyx's group.

"How disappointing," Spoke a voice in the distance that caught Boris's attention, "Not once have you failed, but twice!" Suddenly, from appearing out of nowhere, the figure that Boris knows came to be from some dark magical force. And from the sounds of it, he was none to please with the so-called 'great hero' of Canterlot in ridding the Demon Pony.

"Wa-wa-wait, I have the situation under control!" Boris yelped in seeing the figure and knows why he's here, it's cause of this sudden failure to kill the Demon Pony so far.

"How," The figure shrug off his arms to dryly remark the situation before pointing his claw hand at the pony. "The Demon Pony is not yet dead. Twilight and her friends are still resisting to save the creature's life. The life, I want extinguished! And your only key to finding the said demon, through the use of that black filly, has slipped through your hooves." The hooded figure gripped his claws in near anger that all of Boris's schemes and plans are falling apart.

"That was out of my hand, that Pegasus with the crossed-eyes aided her escape by Twilight's request." Boris snaps to protest that this whole thing was not his fault in the least while forgetting his fears of the figure.

"Well, seeing the situation, I suppose..." The figure spoke darkly as he held up his right claw that was generating a powerful electricity that would have shot at Boris if...

"Hold it!" Boris held up one hove to cease the figure's moment to kill the stallion for the failure. "I'm still in command; I have just many supporters on the sidelines against the Demon Pony. Even a mighty beast must realize it's useless to take on an entire pack of Heckhounds bearing their fangs!" Boris exclaim that he still had many ponies supporting him to go against the Demon Pony, with sheer numbers of Heckhounds, it's the perfect plan to surround even a mighty beast with a pack of monsters. "Also, I have a spell from the missing page of the Forbidden chronicle." The red stallion declares his final key option to end this whole thing.

"A Forbidden Spell, you say?" The figure responds as he cease his attack spell with intrigue interest in what Boris said.

"Yes, with its power to rival to or above the princesses, none can stand in my way; I'll even trample the Demon Pony with such a spell!" Boris held his hoof before bashing it into the ground; his stern expression told any who saw this that this pony was going to use such a dangerous spell.

"Hmmm, interesting," The figure respond to rub his unseen chin with his left claw in hearing Boris's new plan. "To see the use of one of the Forbidden Spells that even Princess Celestia dare not have any use for fear of the disasters the spell could cause." This was too perfect, the spells from the Forbidden chronicles are very powerful and very dangerous, even Celestia fears using any would cause greater harm than good. Perfect. "Well Boris, I'm impressed by such a find." The figure focused on Boris's actions, finally something this pony has done that is worth something to praise for.

"I said I use it as a last resort, and this resort is NOW!" Boris exclaim with blind fury, he said he use that spell for the last resort to Spell Nexus that gave him the final missing page, but of course, this pony cares not of using it right now. "I'll use it on that crossed-eye Derpy, should she gets in the way, that saved that accursed Nightmare Moon before forcing the little monster with a location spell to find the 'real' price!" The jerky pony declares that he'll show any that stand in his way, what happens when you cross Boris. Then he'll use a force location/tracking spell on Nyx to find where ever the Demon Pony maybe and kill him. Of course, right now, the villain has Heckhounds to help him.

"How underhandedly devious of you, perhaps I may have giving up on you too soon." The figure spoke with a dark hinted amusement in seeing such a cruel side of Boris's appearance on what he do, no matter the cost. "Very well, you're spared of the punishment...for now. However, this will be your...final...chance!" The figure point his index claw at Boris, who this time, showed no fear but pure blind fury that held up his pride even to a real monster before him. "Prove yourself in this task givin' to you, & only then...will I see your potential at best." The figure himself stated a puzzling statement that Boris didn't understand or could figure out.

Soon Boris turns to rush off where all of his Heckhounds await him, all wanting to kill the Demon Pony to feed. Their tracking skills can help finding him faster.

"Boris, make sure you make the Demon Pony suffer carefully...I want Twilight to suffer emotionally." The figure said to himself quietly.

It wasn't soon afterwards, that the figure snuck within the shadows before vanishing from sight. All was according to plan by his view. Boris will go forth to kill the Demon Pony, and soon...something shall darken Equestria that not even the foolish ponies shall know until it's all too late to stop him.

-----------------

Meanwhile, Nyx, the CMC, Spike and Joe were running for the hills before the former said, "Guys, we gotta go back and help the Demon Pony!"

"Wait, why?" Apple Bloom asks in concern. "Twilight told us 'ta git away."

"But Boris is going to kill Ben, I just know it." Nyx pleads in concern. "Please, please, we got to go back."

"Sorry, Twilight told me to get you away from the danger zone." Derpy said with a sigh. For a moment, it looks like nothing would change her and the others' minds.

That is until Nyx, with tears in her eyes, pleads this, "Please! Help me save my daddy!"

That caused the rest of Nyx's group to gasp in shock. Did the black alicorn just call Ben Mare 'Daddy'?

"Daddy...?" Scootaloo asked in surprise. "Did you just..."

"Yes. He is mommy's special somepony...someone who I feel right to be my daddy, someone who would care for me. Daddy doesn't deserve to be hunted down or worst." Nyx explained sadly. "Daddy deserves to be with mommy and me. Please...help me save him."

Joe paused first then asked rhetorically with a grin, "Who are we...to ignore a plea like that?"

Hearing this brought a smile on Nyx's face. She knew she would convince Joe and her friends to comply.

"Come on, if we take a shortcut, we should get up to where the Demon Pony should be." Sweetie said with a smile.

"Right, we could still be Cutie Mark Crusader Investigators." Apple Bloom said in agreement. "Where could we go if we were on 'de run an' doesn't want anypony 'ta come after us?"

"The rooftops," Derpy ask with a shrug. "That usually works."

"It's worth a try." Spike assumed. "Come on, let's go!"

With that said, the seven headed back towards where the Mane 6 and Ben are, looking for the shortcut Sweetie suggested. Unknown to them, two familiar flunkies were chasing after them.

"There they are. We got them now." Boxco said with a sinister chuckle.

"The boss should get the Demon Pony with the Heckhounds...but he should reward us by getting rid of Nightmare Moon too..." Dum-Dum exclaims with a glee.

------------

Inside the forbidden room, the mares struggled to escape.

"Great, these ropes are too tight." Applejack groaned a bit as she struggled against the ropes. "Who knew those two idgets would tie so tightly?"

"This is SO not cool!" Rainbow shouted angrily as she squirmed.

"Oh, and worst yet, we can't use magic to escape." Rarity said in sadness, "Looks like this is it."

"No, I won't give up. Ben needs me...I promised to protect him. I won't break that promise again!" Twilight exclaimed in determination and love in her voice. "I won't let Boris kill him!"

Just then, without warning, the purple unicorn's necklace from Ben started glowing.

"What?" Pinkie asks in surprise. Suddenly, the collars begin to shake until they broke right off...and the ropes end up ripping until they fell off the mares.

"What 'de hay?" Applejack asks in confusion. The mares are now free, but how, "Twilight, did yew do 'dat?"

"No, the collars were supposed to keep unicorns from using magic." Twilight said in disbelief while glancing at the necklace. "It happened when the necklace has glows...but why?"

"Maybe there's some magic from that dazzling necklace." Rarity assumed.

"But what kind," Fluttershy wondered.

"Never mind that, we gotta help Ben before he gets killed by that jerk unicorn!" Rainbow said urgently.

"Right...Ben, we're coming." Twilight mumbles as she and her friends rush out of the room. Hopefully they can catch up to Ben in time.

-----------

The Demon Pony is jumping on the rooftops of Castle Canterlot. It's too risky to escape on the ground, the angry mob ponies are there waiting for him, apparently. He has to keep doing this until Ben himself can find a safe place to escape to.

Suddenly, Ben heard growling noises as he turned to see the Heckhounds after him. The Demon Pony yelps as he begins going faster, but stops before reaching an edge.

Ben saw Boris appearing, laughing evilly while taunting, "Awww, what's the matter, Ben? Too scared to fight back?.! I knew that you are still the same weak cowardly colt from years ago."

Ben backed away, knocking into a part of the rooftop that fell downward, hitting the ground below.

The ponies below are startled as Mr. Fancypants calls out, "Watch it, ponies! There are stuff falling here!"

Back on the rooftop, Boris smiles as his 'dogs' approach the trapped Ben like trapping a rabbit in a corner.

"It has been fun, but it's time for our game of cat-and-mouse to come to an end, Ben." Boris said slyly while raising his gun at the Demon Pony. "Shame really. You were a good rival up to now."

"NO!" A familiar voice screamed as a magic blast hits Boris. This caused his gun to go off and for the next platinum bullet to miss.

"What?" Boris demands in shock and alarm. He saw the Mane Six jumping in front of Ben, blocking him from Boris and his goons.

"A little bit of a warning: you get me mad, you really get me mad." Fluttershy said sternly.

"Normally I don't approve of violence at times, but I will break all your hooves if you lay one claw or said hoof on Twilight's true love!" Rarity snaps threateningly to Boris, waving her own hooves in front of her as if challenging him and his Heckhounds to dare come forward.

"Oh, have any of you mares learned anything yet?" Boris asks the Mane Six with a scoff of disbelief. "You are actually defending this monster?"

"Yes, we have learned a lesson...an' it's 'dat he may be a monster on 'de outside, but he's still a pony on 'de inside an' it's worth saving even a friend like him." Applejack said to Boris sternly.

"And besides, he's not the monster, Boris, you are!" Twilight shouted to Boris angrily.

Boris growled furiously at this. How dare that Twilight calls him a monster...to him whom she should be wooing over! Well, if he has to go through her and her friends to get to Ben, so be it.

"Boys, take these mares to town." Boris said darkly to the Heckhounds. "But keep Twilight alive. I want her alive to see her true love dead."

"Wait, wait! The dresses and capes; don't wanna ruin them and all." Rarity said nervously. Her dresses are her newest creations and it would be a shame for them to be ruined.

"Right," Pinkie exclaimed. The mares quickly took their dresses off, giving them to Rarity who put them aside to safely. Once they're done, the ponies got into fighting positions, with Pinkie making a vicious dog-like growl to Boris and his goons.

"Kill them," Boris shouted evilly as he pointed towards the Mane 6 before the Heckhounds charged towards the ponies.

----------

In a hallway, Nyx's group was getting closer to the rooftop.

"I think I hear fighting on the rooftop." Spike said in concern. "Come on, we're almost there."

"Hold it, fillies and fools." Boxco exclaimed as he and Dum-Dum appear, laughing sinisterly. "Sorry, but the boss doesn't want any additional fighters, so you have to deal with us now."

"Yeah, come on, bring it!" Dum-Dum exclaimed with a smirk.

"Fine, 'den," Apple Bloom said determinedly.

"Nopony messes with Twilight, Rarity or any of our friends!" Spike snapped as he glared at Dum-Dum and Boxco while pointing towards them.

"You're going down!" Scootaloo shouted as she and the others, including Derpy, get in fighting stances.

"Cutie Mark Crusader Fighters," Nyx shouted as she and the CMC put their hooves together in a team way, "CHAAARRRGE," As she yelled that word, the black alicorn and the rest of her group charge towards the two evil ponies.

--------------

The ponies fight off the Heckhounds, kinda like how they fought off the Changeling Army during the Canterlot Wedding, but in different ways. For one thing, Applejack got a rope out and grabs some of the Heckhounds, swinging them around and bucking them with her back hooves like crazy.

Rarity calls in some diamond to cut the Heckhounds down or to punch them with her own hooves in determination.

Rainbow put her sunglasses on while booming out, "All right, time for this to get...Dasheresque!" She aims her nunchuck-gun right at the enemies in determination.

Twilight fire at the Heckhounds with bolts from her horn, spotting what her friend is doing, causing her to yell out, "Rainbow, that nunchuck-gun isn't real nor does it work! It's pointless to..." Suddenly the Pegasus pony fires a blast from her gun, knocking a few Heckhounds off the roof. "...do that?"

"I got it magically enchanted during our training."

Rainbow notices the Heckhounds surrounding, causing her to use the nunchuck part to hit them away while using punches and kicks of her own. Making her own films have really hone her skills for this kind of finding.

Fluttershy normally ducks from the fighting, either making the Heckhounds miss her or for themselves to take each other randomly. She is a lover, not a fighter and when the cute Pegasi fights, it's normally rarely.

Pinkie...she just uses her party cannon on normal to send them packing while having the time of her life happily.

Boris yelps as he dodges the Heckhounds getting tossed around, making it difficult for him to get to or aim to Ben Mare. Those creatures were supposed to be vicious and yet the Mane Six are beating them.

Down below, the ponies watch in shock or confusion at the fighting that is happening on the rooftop. Shining and the princesses came up as Cadance ask in concern, "What in Equestria is going up there?"

Luna uses her magic to bring up some binoculars and looks through them. She sees Rainbow head butting a Heckhound into a wall, making the alicorn gasps as Luna exclaims, "Twilight and her friends are fighting Heckhounds! They were supposed to be the main tracking dogs when I was once Nightmare Moon."

"What?" Celestia ask in a shocked way, "The unholy terrors of Tartarus? What are they doing here in Canterlot? I thought our guards confiscated everything related to your former evil self."

"Boris must've brought them but how did he get them in the first place?"

"Blast it all, I told Boris that they may be unpredictable." Nexus groans nearby as he saw a Heckhound knocking down Fluttershy who manages to knock it off of her. The unicorn notices the princesses staring at him. "Oh. I'm in trouble, am I?"

------------

Boxco fires a zap at Apple Bloom who dodges him and head butts the villain. Dum-Dum, with a stick, swings at Spike who punches at him a few times. The villain flew up, preparing to hit the dragon from above.

But Dum Dum wasn't paying attention and ended up being hit by some very sticky donut jams under the henchman's wings by Donut Joe, making it harder for him fly.

"That's for raising a hoof to harm little fillies & a baby dragon!" Donut Joe snaps at Dum-Dum after hearing what Boris and his boys did to Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Spike while pony-napping Nyx was unforgivable act.

Boxco kicks at Apple Bloom then grabs Sweetie, pulling on her tail and causing her to scream. Spike angrily flames at the unicorn's butt, causing him to scream in pain as he jump forward. The dragon caught Sweetie who smiles at him.

"Thanks, Spike." Sweetie said to Spike who sets her down carefully.

"No problem, your sis wouldn't forgive me if she sees your tail a mess." Spike said to Sweetie with a grin.

Suddenly Dum-Dum knocks Spike and Sweetie, knocking them aside. The baby dragon hits a wall getting himself knocked. Soon the bad Pegasus and Boxco grab Nyx, preparing to kill her.

The two goons laugh evilly as they grab Nyx by both hooves, the alicorn screams in pain. They're going to spilt her apart! And worst yet, Boxco is using his magic to keep Apple Bloom, Sweetie, Scootaloo, Derpy and Joe away. It looks like this is the end.

Suddenly a fireball appears out of nowhere and knocks Boxco back. It turns out to be a conscious Spike, his eyes are glowing a bright green and then with a firey punch knock Dum-Dum flying, but the dragon catches Nyx, who embraces his brother figures.

"Spike, thank you." Nyx cries out, "It was so scary!"

"It's okay, Nyx. It's okay," Spike said, back to normal. He looks confused. How did he himself do that?

Watching this, Derpy state to Joe, "Wow, I haven't seen that much power ever since 'them'. Should he know?"

However Joe said, "No, not good; it would break his heart if he found out." The unicorn fires bolts at Dum-Dum and Boxco, knocking them both down. Derpy calls out, "We better get going and avoid these two mean creeps."

The CMC altogether kick at the two stooges with their feet before they got onto Derpy's back with Spike. The group quickly ran off but Boxco and Dum-Dum recovers, the purple unicorn snaps, "Come on, after them!"

Using his magic, Dum-Dum flew while Boxco used magic to help him levitate due to the latter's wings being jammed right now. The purple unicorn fires more spells though is having difficulty using so much magic to levitate and trying to do more spells then a normal unicorn can muster.

"Oh man, these two ponies are nuts." Scootaloo grabs as Dum-Dum is heading to Derpy, dodging bolts fired by Joe frantically.

Soon Dum-Dum lands on Derpy's back, the Pegasus yelps as she has troubles moving moving around due to the huge amount of weight on her back. The white Pegasus pony crows, "Oh boy. The boss would love it if I break Nightmare Moon's tiny little neck!"

"I...am not...NIGHTMARE MOON!" Nyx exclaims furiously. Suddenly the alicorn gave a familiar stare right at Dum-Dum...the same one used by Fluttershy at times, the others gasps at what's happening.

Dum-Dum screams in fear as he ends up stumbling off of Derpy's back, falling backwards and knocking right into Boxco, sending both to the floor. The other exclaims in shock, "Dum-Dum, what the hay?"

"What's going on back there?" Derpy ask in confusion as she looks back. The cross-eyed Pegasus pony ends up hitting a rope on a pillar nearby by 'accident'. A chandelier from overheard came loose and ends up falling.

Boxco and Dum-Dum yelp as the chandelier lands on them and it begins to roll with them inside. The good ponies and dragon move out of the way as the two minions end up crashing through a window.

Boxco and Dum-Dum continues screaming as they and the chandelier falls downward until they hit a boucy house version of Paradise Estate, causing it to deflate in their landing.

Nyx's group watch through the broken window, Apple Bloom asks the alicorn impressed, "'Dat was Fluttershy's move. How did yew do 'dat?"

"I saw Fluttershy perform it a few times before. I guess I picked it up." Nyx explains to Apple Bloom sheepishly. "You mad?"

"Heck no! 'Dat was awesome!"

"Yeah! You oughta use it on Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon should they get on your case again!" Sweetie squeals to Nyx, making her smile as Scootaloo nods in approval.

"Let's get going." Spike insists as the gang quickly head on their way to get to the main fight that's happening right now.

----------------

"Say hello to my little unicorn friend," Pinkie said in a weird gangster like voice. She picks up Twilight and use her like a Gatling gun (like during the fight against the Changelings) to fire blasts at the Heckhounds, sending them all down.

Ben watches on as the Mane Six quickly fight off the Heckhounds, all protecting and saving him. The Demon Pony felt kinda useless. He should've fight but is not sure if he himself could be able to.

Soon the ponies quickly knock all the Heckhounds off the roof, the ponies below quickly dodge them as they crash and land onto stuff, unconscious and defeated.

Ben gasps as Boris finally approaches himself, aiming his gun right at his longtime rival for Twilight. The villain booms, "This is it, Ben. Your life ends now!"

Suddenly, from above the in the skies, Pinkie Pie drops in with her Party Cannon and ends up...getting Boris's head stuck inside. The angry stallion jerk still stood his ground, muffled to get the Earth pony's cannon off him by shaking it.

"Wee-hee; Hope you're ready for this, Mister Jerky-Mick-Earth-Pony Hating Jerk! Cause I got a name for this move of mine!" Pinkie Pie was riding the jerk unicorn while stating something, just before her face got super-serious, wicked sly smile of a crazy pony before setting her cannon's dial to...CRITICAL PARTY MAX! "It's...PARTY TIME!" Pinkie Pie roared out loud, as after she announced the name of her own move, the Earth pony pull her cannon's trigger with that crazy smile on her face to hit Boris not only point-blank range but while he's stuck in the cannon.

"Everypony; Hit the dirt!" Applejack roars out from seeing Pinkie Pie going over the edge, and from last time, expected something...big.

The scenery changes to a far off view of all of Equestria of its valleys to the mountains to PonyTown and Canterlot, "Poof!" Then there was but a harmless little cloud that puffed in a spot that was slowly reaching the skies after a little flashy light show and tiny fire-cracker noise. You think there was nothing to worry about, well...you be right, "Crumb! KURPOW-BOOM," Without any warning, there was a seismic quake that shook all of Equestria that almost sounded like a 'BIG-BANG' happening. It's clear that this was the same 'Pinkie Pie Act' from before, but the event this time was not only the smoke touching the skies above, but the size of it was huge while adding the seismic noise and vibration to the charts. Now particular everypony have heard, saw, even felt it to wonder just what was going on now.

At the scene where the action happened, Pinkie Pie was seen falling from the sky riding her cannon's pointed edge down, laughing. "Wah-hoooo!" The piny pony cheer out from actually having fun from creating something that toppled her previous cannon's ability. "Did you see; did ya; Hugh-hugh-hugh-hugh!" Finally, Pinkie Pie landed, or her cannon bashed into the ground while she jumped off to meet her friend's very, and we mean literally, shocked faces with gaping mouths. "That move was even better than I ever dreamt; of course I said so for the time with the Demon Pony's capture. But still, it was nothing compared to this! I bet I got ALL of Equestria surprised by that little party blast! This was..." The excited pony would have gone on longer if somepony didn't put her hoof in Pinkie's mouth to keep her over-exciting behavior quiet.

"Okay, Pinkie Pie, we get it." Rainbow chuckles a bit.

"Ben, are you all right?" Twilight ask as she helps Ben to his hooves. At least he didn't get hurt by the explosion.

"I'm fine, really. Couldn't say the same for the rooftops," Ben remarks with a frown as he saw the damages to the rooftops, some parts fell off, landing on the ground below. The ponies not involved in the fight have to dodge to avoid getting hit.

Down below, Nexus in amazement ask, "Is it over?" The unicorn has to admit that he gave the Heckhounds to Boris, only to help track the Demon Pony down.

"With Pinkie Pie, I wouldn't be surprised." Shining said with a sigh. "Hopefully no pony got hurt."

"I can only pray that Boris, if he survived that, doesn't use that Forbidden Spell."

"Wait, what Forbidden Spell?" Cadance ask Nexus shocked and startled. She doesn't like the sound of that.

Back on the rooftop, when all seemed fine & dandy, like the troubles are over, something is coming out of some rubble. Fluttershy, noticing, say nervously, "That doesn't sound good."

Suddenly Boris will come out, looking like he still isn't beaten yet with his tough 'raging will' to get the Demon Pony still fueling his urge to keep going.

"That's it, THAT'S IT! I have had enough of you interfering Earth pony filth and traitors!" Boris exclaims furiously and insanely. "I didn't want to do this...actually, I lied! I do want to do this! It's time I pulled out...the Talent Swap!"

The Mane Six looks shocked as Ben looks worried. They don't like the sound of that. Whatever this 'Talent Swap' is, Boris is going for the very desperate measure that he needed to win.