• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 563 Views, 5 Comments

The Flyer and the Filly *EDITED* - Sparkle Dust



Spitfire asks Rainbow Dash to teach flying lessons. What will turn out?

  • ...
 5
 563

Lesson #1

Rainbow Dash flew around the fillies,colts,and mares wanting to learn.


"Are you sure you want to do this?I warn you, this will be very hard!"Rainbow barked.


"Yes,ma'm!"they all shouted.


Rainbow flew to a filly who didn't seem to belong.


"And who are you?"She asked.


"I am Stardust Clover,ma'm!"she looked straight ahead.


"And how old are you?"Rainbow Dash asked.


"I am 13 years old, ma'm." still looked straight ahead.


"You really want to do this?"Rainbow asked.


Stardust looked right into her eyes. "Yeah.Want some proof?"


"Race me."


The young filly unfolded her her wings,which were almost as big as Princess Celestia's. Rainbow Dash was beginning to regret her decision.But why would she sign up for lessons if she was a good flyer?Rainbow put that thought aside, and Twilight Sparkle whispered,"Do you really want to do this?On the first day?And with a filly?"


"Yeah!" Scootaloo spoke up,only to get a glare from Twilight.


"Let's do this." Rainbow and Stardust flew to a starting line.


"Ready?.........Set?.........GO!!!!"Rainbow Dash and Stardust Clover flew off.


The scenery was beautiful in Cloudsdale that day,and normally Rainbow would look as she flew.A little bit,so she could concentrate.But she was in pain,the same pain from the day before.Stardust was slowly catching up.She was going at speeds Rainbow had to fly long distances just to fly that fast.Then she realized terrible things.A sonic boom.Or a sonic starboom. Who knows?


Then it happened.


It was the combination of stars and four-leaved clovers.Like a sonic rainboom,but more epic.Everyone was in awe.Twilight Sparkle and Scootaloo were cheering for..Stardust?


Rainbow Dash lost the race.