• Published 18th Feb 2014
  • 642 Views, 11 Comments

The life of a prankster - fluttershylover357



The time has come to play your pranks, get started little ponies, and fill your flanks! Apple Bloom has begun to joke, but soon her reputation will go up in smoke! As Zecora once said to certain folk, "Beware, those leaves of blue are not a joke

  • ...
 11
 642

Chapter 6

Paramedics grabbed the long blue stretcher, making sure it was steady. It would be a long sprint to the hospital, their ambulance had broken down and they needed all the support they could get. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo watched the blue clothed stallions, wishing they could help in some way. Fortunately, they got their chance.

"Erm... Girls?" A tall blue stallion asked, looking at both of the fillies as he said it. "Can you two be brave and help me out with something really important?" Both of them nodded, their thoughts clearing as they focused. "Good. Can you two go over there and grab me that little blue cart?" Sweetie Belle grabbed it with her teeth, wheeling it out of the white van. The moment it was on the ground, she pushed harder than ever, encouraging Scootaloo to do the best she could. After about a minute, the cart was in front of the stallion, and he placed the blue stretcher on it. "Thank you," The stallion said quickly. Both fillies nodded, their heads clouded once again, and they gave Apple Bloom a worried look. Her face had gone pale, and the cloth was completely dark red now, blood trickling down her head in small drops. Scootaloo suddenly felt a surge of energy. She didn't know whether it was the loyalty for her friend, her love towards her, or the inspiration Apple Bloom provided her everyday, but she knew she had to help, more than just wheeling a cart over to a stallion. Taking a slow step, she advanced towards the cart and stretcher. Suddenly, a voice interrupted her.

"Scootaloo? What are you doing?" Sweetie Belle looked at her, confused. Scootaloo just simply shook her head, then kept going. Almost immediately, Sweetie Belle understood. She knew that if they didn't help now, Apple Bloom would die. Both of them looked around to make sure no one was paying attention, then sprinted forward.

"HEY!" A paramedic had noticed them, and he came running. Neither filly stopped to think. They just ran faster, only a couple yards from the cart. They were going to make it in time. The moment Scootaloo's hooves hit the cart... It went flying forward, glowing light pink. She looked over to see Sweetie Belle's horn glowing.

"Did I just..." Sweetie Belle looked up at her horn, which was radiating a soft pink glow. She was even more determined now, and she ran faster than ever before, her magic getting stronger and stronger as they neared the hospital, paramedics chasing after them. Eventually, after what seemed like a century....