• Published 18th Feb 2014
  • 643 Views, 11 Comments

The life of a prankster - fluttershylover357



The time has come to play your pranks, get started little ponies, and fill your flanks! Apple Bloom has begun to joke, but soon her reputation will go up in smoke! As Zecora once said to certain folk, "Beware, those leaves of blue are not a joke

  • ...
 11
 643

Chapter 3

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo entered the lunchroom, completely oblivious about the mustaches, almost everypony staring at them, and the giggles near the very back of the tables. Sweetie Belle smiled.

"There's Apple Bloom!" She burst out excitedly. Just as she and Scootaloo came over and sat down, Discord moved Apple Bloom, putting her with the troublemaker kids. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle watched her, puzzled. Right at that moment, all of the pranksters noticed the two fillies' mustaches. Immediately, they all burst out laughing. They laughed so hard that Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were completely confused. One of the pranksters, the leader of the group, finished laughing and looked at both of them.

"Look at those hideous mustaches. What kind of freaks would want to sit with them?" Everyone burst out laughing again, even Discorded Apple Bloom. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both touched their faces at the exact same time, wiping the spot a mustache would be if they were stallions. They then both looked down at the hoof they had each used, and found smudged black marker. They both then blushed and awkwardly ran away, everyone laughing as they left.

A small tear slid down the dreaming Apple Bloom's cheek, and she knew that if she continued down this dark path, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle would no longer be her friends. But... now that she was on this path... how would she escape?

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle both ran into the little fillies' room, which, luckily, was completely empty. They both looked in the mirror, screaming as they saw the mustaches.

Sweetie Belle's was a pencil thin mustache and goatee, making her look absolutely hideous. Scootaloo's was a curvy mustache, swirling at the ends.

Apple Bloom had followed them to the little fillies' room, listening to their reaction from the other side of the door. The moment she heard them scream, she laughed so hard that they both heard it.

"Did you just hear something?" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo said at the exact same time. "Oh, you go first. No, you go first." They said it at the exact same time again, smiling a bit.

"Okay, for ponies' sake, I'll go first," Scootaloo said, glaring at the door as she said it. She ran over to the door and gave it a hard kick. Apple Bloom went tumbling out, crashing into the wall headfirst. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both gasped. They had just made a huge mistake.