• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 7,459 Views, 37 Comments

Spike's Later Rage - Discordismysexslave



Spike knew his services were no longer required after all those guards and servants and... He moved in. Twenty five years later, Twilight's negligence comes back to bite her.

  • ...
79
 37
 7,459

Days Of Peace

I stared daggers at Twilight.

"Please." She begged,

"Why should I?" I demanded,

"Because I love you."

"Bullshit. Why?"

"Spike, I do-"

"Fuck off with that. What will happen to me and to Equestria?"

"Well, you will be hunted for the rest of your life, and you will only stop being hunted when you die. And, I'm an element of harmony, so without me Equestria is left without it's main defence."

"These are all good reasons..." I muttered to myself.

"Twilight!" I heard behind me. Ugh. Flash Sentry really just HAD to turn up right then, didn't he? Without taking my eyes off Twilight I reached behind me, grabbed Flash by the wings and snapped them, so he could no longer fly. He yelped out in pain,

"My wings!" He gasped, but I didn't care. I simply reached over the side of the mountain and let go, and let him plummet to his death.

Twilight was probably going through a shit tonne of emotions right then, but I could not care less. In fact I was rather happy that he was gone. It was probably for the best, anyway. Flash Sentry seemed like the kind of person who took gym class too seriously.

"Spike..."

"I. am. not. SPIKE!!" I yelled at her, "Now. What you're going to do," I snarled, "Is you're going to say that was an accident, and you're going to let me live and be your protector. If you don't you will be incinerated before you can cast one of your fancy spells, understood?"

"I will never let you get away with that." She whispered, "I loved him."

"I thought you love me?"

"Different type of love."

"Of course. You love me because you're afraid I'll kill you, but you loved him because you loved taking him 14 inches deep."

"No, no! I love you because I've known you since the day you hatched, and raised you as my own. To me, you are not Novakihll the defiler, capable of killing royal captains on the spot. To me you are Spike, barely capable of making a gemstone cake without eating all the gems before the dough is made." I slammed her against the mountain again,

"If I was that incapable, how would I be a protector of an entire empire?"

"Because you are grown up now, but what I mean to say is that our times together are golden, and we shouldn't let them go." I narrowed my eyes at her. She was good with words, I'll give her that. I let out a tremendous roar, and let her go.

As I landed at the base to inspect the damage done to Flash, I realized just how how we were. I had never really worried about heights since I had gained the ability to fly.

The drop sure did a number on him. First off, his wings, which I had personally broken. One of them was so bent out of place when I snapped them that when he hit the ground the impact actually snapped it off. He was lying in a massive pool of his own blood. His neck was snapped so badly that the bone was sticking through the skin on his neck, staining his orange fur red. All his legs were either broken or fractured. His blue mane was limp and wet with blood. He was most definitely dead. Happy days.

"Sorry about that." I said when I arrived back at our arranged meeting spot (I couldn't exactly fit inside the library anymore)

"It's fine." She replied curtly, "just don't mention it. Ever."

"That sounds fine. So, are the royal legion going to be after me now?"

"I've told them to drop all charges."

"What?" I asked, "When? And how?"

"I teleported to where my dear brother is and told him to tell the soldiers not to come after you."

"And he just agreed?"

"...Yeah."

"Lovely." I said in surprise.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked.

"Go back to my parents, make up some lie about going to live on my own. By the time they find out that you're still alive it'll be too late."

"Go then." Twilight commanded.

"You don't tell me what to do like that anymore." I reminded her, as I flew off.

"Mother, I'm home!" I said when I strutted through the doors of the palace. No one responded, "Hello?" I called out, "Anyone in?" I walked into the throne room and was met with a surprise when my fathers thick tail stuck me across the side of the head.

"You failed!" He thundered. I got up just in time to fly above the flame he was spewing at me. What the fuck? How did he know? That didn't matter. My father just engaged me in a death battle.

You may not know this, but in the dragon world when a dragon blows his flame at another dragon a death battle is engaged, and it does not end until one of the dragons is no longer breathing. Unfortunately for him, my flame was massively superior to his, as I'd just taken flame enhancing drugs.

I hovered above him, my mighty wings beating, causing all the gold in the room to fly about. I threw my flame at him from above, but my father was strong, and managed to survive the blast. I landed next to him and started to use my claw to choke him to death. My mother screamed and ran towards us, but I just turned to her, not letting go of my father, and roasted her with my flame. Soon enough my father went limp as well. I let go of his neck, and slowly backed away. I'd just killed my own parents.

Now I was the true dragon lord of the south. But I was also protector of Twilight's future empire. How was I going to juggle those two jobs? Oh well, I'll think of that later. At least now I didn't have to worry about them finding me, and executing me for being a traitor. In many ways this was a good thing. In fact, it was a great thing. I could now unite dragons and ponies into a state of harmony. No longer would we have to fight each other. We could help defend Equestria against it's great foes, side by side with the the ponies. There was no doubt about it: I had brought about a golden age.

"How'd it go?" Twilight asked when I met up with her again. I paused and thought of the answer she would give me if she were in my situation. Something annoyingly vague...

"There were... Mixed results." I said, "But one good thing came out of it."

"What is that?" She enquired. I stopped and looked at Equestria from atop the mountain we were standing on. It was a tall mountain. I could see Ponyville vividly, and Canterlot as a misty haze. I looked west towards Appleloosa, and then east towards Manehatten and Fillydelphia, and finally far off to the north towards The Crystal Empire. All of these places had dragon kingdoms near to them.

"No longer will dragons and ponies have to live in fear of each other. From this day forth dragons and ponies will be allies, and Equestria will be in even more peace than it was. I, Novakihll, Lord of the Dragons, hereby pronounce the harmony between dragons and ponies. Today is the day to rejoice!"

"Oh, Spike." Twilight cheered, "I'm so proud of you!"

I remember that day. It was a swell one to say the least. How I miss those days. They were a much simpler time. Now, I have to come back to the present, where I hold Princess Twilight Sparkles corpse in my claws.

Author's Note:

Well, you guys requested, and I hope I didn't dissapoint! Apologies in advance if the final part doesn't come out for quite some time...