• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 1,693 Views, 73 Comments

War on Terror - cellum95



Humans of Earth in steel warships will save the ponies from terrorism

  • ...
15
 73
 1,693

Chapter 2: The First Shot

Princess Celestia and the Mane 6 look closely on the fleet, getting interested, but in the same time worried.

"Where did those things come from? What is their buisness here?" Applejack asks.

"I don't know where they come from and what is their intention." Twilight replied.

"I don't think-" Rainbow Dash's sentence was cut off by a *chop, chop* noise from above.

*At the fleet, 5 minutes earlier*

"Sir, I couldn't identify the waters in where are we right now." Lt. Carl said

"Dang it. If it is enemy territory, then we're screwed." Higgens replied. "Tell the crew to launch a Sea Hawk Helicopter to do reconnaissance to the water."

"Aye sir!"

The crew of the aircraft carrier readied themselves to launch a Sea Hawk Helicopter, piloted by Private Xyro Nixon, an elite wing man of Air Wing 5. The Sea Hawk started to fly off from the deck to the land mass they have spotted 10 minutes ago. Xyro spirals to Manehattan, looking at the port city and the Mane 6.

"Uhm sir."

"What is it Xyro?"

"I think we are in another planet."

"What do you mean?"

"I could a city and it's inhabitants. I could see......ponies."

"WTF are you saying Private?!"

"I mean, the inhabitants are ponies."

The Admiral had no time for this nick-nack story, but when Xyro repeats it again and again, the Admiral gets interested.

"Try to identify this...ponies. Their color, appearance etc."

"Aye sir!"

"Lt., get the men ready for anything suspicious with this.....ponies when they tried to board are ships."

"Yes sir!"

*Back at the present time*

"What in hay's name is that thing?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know it's purpose or it's capabilities." Pinkie Pie replied.

"I-" Twilight's sentence got interrupted when the contraption is flying back at the strange ships they witnessed earlier.

"I don't like the one who is operating just to S-P-Y on us! I'm gonna show who's boss!" RD said in pride.

"Wait! Don't-" But before Twilight could answer, their athletic friend now fly to the strange contraption to see a better look on the thing and it's operator.

*At the USS George Washington's bridge*

"Sir! I got BIG problem here!"

"What is it Private?"

"I got a flying horse at the my six! Repeat, flying horse at my DAMN SIX!"

The Admiral knew well that flying horse is the equivalent of the Greek Myth of Pegasus. Knowing the pilot's grave situation he gave instructions to the crew:

"All men in deck! Get your guns ready! Our flyboy is now being chased by a Pegasus, and we need to stop it dead in it's tracks!"

The men rush to their positions in the flight deck and readied their weapons. As the helicopter is closing in, so does the pegasus. They aim their weapons to the pegasus, to stop it from chasing the Sea Hawk. Then, after a long-breathed breathe of aiming.....

*Crack*

The guns fired one shot to the pegasus, injuring it's wings and leg. The pegasus crashes to the sea, with the USS Fitzgerald deploying it's men to get the pegasus to the Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer.

"Target got shot sir." Captain of the USS Fitzgerald reported.

"Get it to the Ward if it has any injuries."

"Aye sir!"

*Before that*

Rainbow Dash is chasing the flying contraption, not because of anger, but of curiosity. The body of the flying machine amazes Dashie, with it's body and how it flies. The body has an unusual body and it has blades, rotating to get the thing hovering. Dashie, preoccupied by the framework of the thing, didn't notice the ships underneath her. When the flying contraption nears the mid-ship, with Dashie following it, loud cracks where heard, and hit her wings and leg.

"OOOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!" she exclaimed in pain and crashes to the sea.

*USS Fitzgerald's Ward Room*

The captain of the ship, Capt. John Hagar, and 5 crew members watches as the pegasus opened it's eyes and said "Ouch....*gasps* My wings!"

"Uhm Sir, did it talked?"

"You mean 'SHE' talked." the Captain corrected.

The crew get themselves busy studying the form of the pegasus. It is cyan colored and it's mane has rainbow colored hair and tail. It has huge eyes for a head, with magneta pupils.

"Where....Where am I?"

"May I allow to explain?"

"S-Sure."

"First of, you are chasing our helicopter, so we need to shot you down. Second, you are in the USS Fitzgerald, an Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer. Third, who are you?"

"I'm....I'm Rainbow Dash. Greatest flyer of Equestria, until you shot my wings." Rainbow said with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Well we're sorry for the wings ma'am. And are you saying we're in a different world?!"

"Well, I don't know what are you talking about, but I think yes. Who are you then?"

"I'm Captain John Hagar, captain of the ship you are in right now. By the way, what are you doing to chase our helicopter?"

"What is a helicopter?"

"A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft with spinning bladesto help it lift-off vertically in the air."

"Oh that thing....The one that I chase around?"

"Yes."

"Oh, sorry for that one. I was just angered by it by spying me and my friends, but I was also curious to it. I didn't know you guys that are in the ships. All of you cracked and injured me."

"Sorry for miss Dash, let me just report this to Higgens."

"Who's Higgens?"

"Higgens is the Admiral of Task Force Washington, and senior officer of the USS George Washington"

"Oh ok."

John quickly reported Higgens about his conversation with Rainbow Dash, which was surprised about the report. Rainbow Dash was escorted to the bridge a few moments earlier to have a conversation with Higgens.

"Hello, I'm Higgens Sprague, Admiral of Task Force Fleet Washington. Who is this?"

"R...Rainbow Dash."

"Hello Rainbow Dash. What was your thinking when you are chasing our flyboy?"

"I was angry by it to spy on me and my friends, but was curious as well."

"Your a pegasus right?"

"Well, uhm, yes. Why?"

"Can you fly to the USS George Washington?"

"No, I have my wings injured before....."

But before Rainbow Dash could speak, a shot was heard outside the fleet circle.

"Sir! Unidentified warship northeast of us!"

"Damn it! Battle stations now!"

The crew of the fleet ran to their stations, and with that, signaled the first shot in the Potshot of Manehattan.

Author's Note:

Refurbishment still at work for Chapter 2.

*Note: Rainbow Dash is actually near between the USS Fitzgerald and George Washington, so the Admiral tell Capt. John Hagar to get her to the USS Fitzgerald and report what is the pegasus doing to chase the Sea Hawk Helicopter.*

*Refurbishment finished*