• Published 2nd Oct 2013
  • 323 Views, 0 Comments

Take What You Can Get - Inspiration



Kindness and friendship can be misread. And in the case of Frost Bite, what he displays is horribly misread.

  • ...
 0
 323

To take what you can get

Knocking woke me up. It was short but loud. And the voice of a Twilight Sparkle followed the knocking. "Frost Bite, can I talk to you?" Why she needed to talk to me, I had no idea. But I got up, groomed real fast, and got to the door.

"Well, good morning, Miss Sparkle. Do you need something?"

"Please don't call me that, Mister Frost. And yes, I need to speak to you."

"Private? Personal? What?"

"Follow me, please. We should talk at the library." I remembered that she lived at the library. Kind of weird, but not for her.

So we got to the library after about 10 minutes, and I was about to sit down when she started up. It was such a barrage of questions that flowed from one subject to another that is was disorienting.

"What's your special talent? Are you trying to seduce Fluttershy? If you were a bum, why are you so nice? What happened to make..."

I could follow none of that. But one question stuck out. "Why is Fluttershy being so open now that she met you?" I had no answer to any of her questions, as that one filled my brain.

"Twilight...I think that Fluttershy is just...opening up for whatever reason. I don't think I have anything to do with it."

"Well, and I know she's normally nice, but, why is she being so nice to you?" That was just rude. And she saw it.

"Miss Twilight, I think I should go."

"But, I need answer-"

"No."

And I left. I thought of her questions that I managed to catch. "When you were homeless, why did you take up theft?" And answer was simple.

I had to take what I could get.

Author's Note:

More shall come.
I may need musical suggestions to help with my writing, as described by my newer blog post.
Thanks for reading!

-Inspiration