• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 455 Views, 6 Comments

Broken pony - NineTailedWriter



During a routine crusade through the Everfree, the Cutie Mark Crusaders come across an unconscious pony. They take immediate action and bring her back to Ponyville, only to find out she had a big case of amnesia. It's now up to the CMC and Twili

  • ...
 6
 455

Your Friendly Highness

"Huh?" Bunny looks behind her to see a white mare, with a pastel coloured flowing mane.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight bows and Bunny follows along with her.

"Hello Twilight, my faithful student." Celestia smiles. Yet she still stares at Bunny.

"Bunny.. It's been a long time.." Celestia slightly lowers her voice and continues to stare at Bunny.

"Princess? You know Bunny?" Twilight asks, this is happening quickly but Twilight can't keep up.

"Tia.. It has been a long time.. How is Luna?" Bunny replies.

"She's fine. But you've missed a lot.. Are you alright?" Celestia continues her conversation with Bunny slightly worried about
Bunny considering she was found unconscious in the Everfree forest.

"Yes, thank you." Bunny says, relieved that Luna is ok after what happened when she and Luna were young.

"I'm sure she would like to see you, she was excited when she heard that you were back." Princess Celestia continues not having blinked the whole time.

"I would like to see her too, if that's alright Princess.." Bunny replies again, slightly worried about why Tia was staring at her this way..

Twilight interrupts by adding "I'll take her to the castle today Princess!"

---------TIME SKIP TO CANTERLOT CASTLE---------

Bunny and Twilight wander around the canterlot castle while waiting for celestia to say when Luna is ready. Twilight was babbling about how she is the princess' student and how she has been here so many times, though Bunny wasn't really listening. She recognised the castle somehow, maybe from a dream or a memory."

"BUNNY! TWILIGHT!" Three voices shout running through the corridors of the castle.

"Hello girls." Bunny smiles,

"Hello." "What are you fillies doing here?" Twilight asks the crusaders that are galloping to the two mares.

"Rarity and Applejack are in Canterlot today!" Applebloom begins but gets interrupted by Scootaloo .

"Yeah! And they took us with them!"

Sweetie belle adds " uh huh!" Not having much to say..

Though Bunny was smiling, her eyes were covered again. And didn't seem as happy as she did the other day, she seemed.. Worried..
Princess Celestia appears in the hallway where they were all standing and everypony bows.
"Princess Luna is ready for you Bunny.." And she teleports Bunny to Lunas room.

Leaving everypony else waiting in the corridor with Princess Celestia.

---------IN LUNAS ROOM---------
"BUNNY!!!" Luna cries. She is so happy.

"L...Luna!" Bunny replies, she was extremely happy too, so happy her eyes glimmered through her fringe.

Bunny looks around the room. it was full of video games and games consoles, along with many action figures and cards. Bunny remembers her room was like this, exactly like this. It might well still be like this.

"It's been so long! I am so happy to see you again!" Luna yells, fighting back tears of happiness.
"It has! A..are you ok Luna? After what happened?" Bunny replies. Worried about Luna after she.... Changed.

"About me becoming Nightmare Moon? Yes." Luna Replies.

Bunny quietly lets out a sigh of relief.

"What about you?" Luna asks,

'About me? What about me?' Bunny thinks to herself.

"About me? What about me?" She repeats out loud this time.

"You took great damage when I transformed.. You know, when you tried to stop me.."

'So that's what happened.. That's why I was in the Ever free forest..' Bunny thought to herself again..

"Oh.. Yeah, I'm absolutely fine Luna! Thanks."
Luna makes a concerned look at Bunny. She didnt seem as happy as she thought. She seemed too worried, to scared..

"Bunny.." Luna sais trying to begin to speak, but is interrupted by the door opening showing Princess Celestia, Twilight and the crusaders.