• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 455 Views, 6 Comments

Broken pony - NineTailedWriter



During a routine crusade through the Everfree, the Cutie Mark Crusaders come across an unconscious pony. They take immediate action and bring her back to Ponyville, only to find out she had a big case of amnesia. It's now up to the CMC and Twili

  • ...
 6
 455

Chapter 1 The finding

The cutie mark crusaders walk through the dark and damp ever free forest.
"Come on girls!" Applebloom orders
"Were coming Applebloom, but its hard to walk when we cant even see our own hooves!" Scootaloo replies in annoyance.

It was foggy in the forest that day and not many ponies take care of the place so deep in.
Applebloom stops and turns back at Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Scoot, you know were not going to get our explorer cutie marks with your excuses!" she snaps back at Scootaloo. "now, come on and speed it up while your at it!"

They all begin to walk a little faster dodging thorns and tree branches making 'swoop' and 'swish' noises with their breaths.

"Ow! wait, ow?" Sweetie belle questions her pain as she falls to the ground.

"What now?!" Applebloom complains.

Sweetie Belle picks herself up off the dirt and sees a pale and slightly large object on the ground.
She kicks it slightly with her front right hoof.

"Eeeep!!" She screams, and runs to catch up to Scootaloo and Applebloom a little further ahead. "Girls its alive!!"

The two other crusaders turn their heads to face Sweetie Belle gallop to them with great speed.
"Calm down Sweetie Belle its probably just a rock.." Applebloom says with dis belief.

Scootaloo looks at Applebloom with un-amusment "Applebloom, rocks aren't alive you doofus.."

"No, girls really i want get out now!! Were too deep in and things are getting too scary!!" Sweetie belle begs as she began to cry. Applebloom rolls her eyes and nods,

"Fine. But i want to see what you fell over Sweetie Belle to PROVE it was just a rock.."

The crusaders walk back the way they came following the small hoof prints in the dirt.
Sweetie belle points her hoof to the large grey thing on the ground.

"Here it is girls"
Scootaloo and Applebloom walk up to Sweetie Belle squinting their eyes to see a little better in the darkness of the forest.

"Your right scoot, that's not a rock!" Applebloom Sais in fear.

Scootaloo stood shaking with sweetie belle crying next to her.

"Well... I.. It's not exactly what I was expecting..." She shivers...

Sweetie belle crys and begins to gallop out the forest leaving Scootaloo and Applebloom shaking in the dark with complete silence..

Applebloom shivers out the words, "it's a pony.."