• Published 30th Sep 2013
  • 534 Views, 12 Comments

Be Strong - fluttershylover357



When Rainbow Dash loses her parents, it has a huge impact on her life. She encounters many problems along the way as she tries to overcome the grief that takes over.

  • ...
 12
 534

Chapter 6

Apple Jack opened her eyes, her body aching and sore from all of the needles that were inserted into her. She tried to move, but a cord prevented her. She found her body strapped to an examination table, a cord going down her throat and another attached to an IV in her hoof. She struggled in panic, trying to escape. Her strength would not do her any good here, though. She was stuck. She quickly calmed herself down.

Instead of panicking and struggling, she should be thinking of a smart way out of there. She immediately thought of two different ways to escape: 1: She could scream for help, and someone would come and rescue her. Immediately after thinking of that, she dismissed it. Nope... that sounds more like somethin' Rarity would do... And that left.... 2: She could try biting the straps holding her. Well.... that might work.... She turned her neck and lowered it so she could get her mouth close enough.... Then tried to do just that.

A few moments later, after she had tried to bite the ropes as hard as she could, her head began to hurt again. She ignored it and continued to bite the ropes. Suddenly, her head began to throb, the pain becoming really really intense. She could barely handle it. She struggled as hard as she could, her head hurting so bad that her eyes began to water. The moment the room began to spin...

A doctor walked in the room, then noticed Apple Jack struggling against the ropes, tears streaming down her face as she did so. He quickly ran over to her and lifted her hoof, inserting another needle and then stepping back.

Apple Jack felt the medicine flow throw her, then her head stopped throbbing and went numb. She felt really calm... and her eyes stopped watering.

The doctor noticed her calming down, watched her sink back down onto the table and relax, and then he began to look at her test results. They showed she had a bad concussion and fever, and it looked as though she must have had both of them for a long time.

Apple Jack was completely calm, laying on the table in silence. The moment the doctor finished looking at the results...