• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 7,109 Views, 155 Comments

Friendship is Butter - Supahsnail



SkyDoesMinecraft and five of his friends must save the Mane six and all of Equestria from the squid menace!

  • ...
10
 155
 7,109

Shipping!!!

"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have your nonsense respected"

~ Charles Lamb

As luck would have it, King Squid, Steve, Chad, and the angry German squid landed in a lake outside of Canterlot. The lake was filled with other minecraft squids who were swimming around and spouting their annoying phrases.

"It sure is lucky that we landed in water," said Steve.

"Oh my god, would you shut up for like, five seconds, Steve?" Said the king. "All you do is talk talk talk and you never say anything useful!"

"It sure is lucky that we landed in water," said Chad.

"I completely agree," said the king.

"Ve vill claim zis land in ze name of ze fuhrer!" The German squid announced. "Seig Hail!"

"Melisa, you aren't German," said Chad.

"Does anyone know where all of these other squids came from?" asked the king.

Steve thought carefully before giving an answer, "If I were to guess, I'd say it has something to do with that lab accident."

"Steve, who gave you permission to talk?" The king asked.

"I think it has something to do with that lab accident that happened when we made the portal," said Chad.

"My god, you're right!" The king exclaimed. "That machine didn't just make me bigger, it gave me new powers! my presence alone can corrupt this world with squids! Soon, the squid army will encompass this entire world!"

"And then what?" asked Chad.

"MORE SQUIDS!" The king quickly answered.

"I like ze vay he sinks!" Said Melisa.

_______________________________________________

"MY LITTLE PONY WORLD!?!?" Deadlox exclaimed in shock after hearing Kuledud3 explain where he knew they were. "NO! NO! NO! DON'T DO DIS! GOD, WHY YOU DO DIS?"

"It's beautiful!" Said Sky.

"It's girlie!" Said Ty. "It's got frickin' sunshine and rainbows everywhere!"

Sky repeated, "So... F**king... Beautiful!"

"Kind of makes you wonder why our world is so shitty, huh?" Asked Kuledud3.

"Yeah..." said Sky as he looked out on the beautiful horizon, "it really does..."

"So, are we gonna do anything?" Jason broke in.

"Well, it can't be that hard to get a portal back home if the squids could do it," Antvenom reasoned.

"But, didn't the squids do it on accident?" Bodil added.

"Well yeah, but they still did it, and they must be here somewhere."

"What makes you automatically assume that the squids got teleported to the same world we did?" Asked TrueMU.

Kuledud3 screamed, "JASON, SHUT THE F**K UP AND DON'T INTERRUPT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! ...Continue Antvenom."

Jason did not respond. Antvenom awkwardly continued. "Okay... So if the squids can mess all this up, they can fix it, right?"

"No! No! Ant, that idea was bad and you should feel bad!" Said Sky. "We are not getting help from the squids!"

Antvenom hung his head in shame. "Your right," he said. "What was I thinking!"

"You weren't thinking! That's the problem," said Sky.

"Yeah, think before you say things next time," said Bodil.

"Oh, you shut up, Bodil," said Sky, "you are the last person who should be making fun of anyone's reasoning skills!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know!"

"SKYDIL40!" Deadlox blurted.

"Jesus Christ, Ty, would you stop shipping us!" Sky barked.

"Never!" Said Deadlox. He crouched down and backed up into the shadows cast by the overhanging trees.

"I think we've waisted enough time here," said Kuledud3. "We should go into Ponyville and..."

"The name of the town is Ponyville?" Bodil repeated. "That's so dumb!"

"And this is coming from the guy who's username is Bulgarian for cactus!" Said Kuledud3. "That's right, I did my research!"

"You guys are being so mean today!" Said Bodil.

Sky patted him on the shoulder and said, "It's okay, Bodil. We don't mean it."

"SKYDIL40!" Deadlox blurted again.

Sky quickly fell into a fit of rage. "Deadlox, I swear to butter! If you do that one more time, I will beat you!"

Deadlox couldn't control himself and yelled, "SKYLOX!"

"That's it!" Sky said. He took out his butter sword and charged at Deadlox.

"No wait! DON'T DO DIS!" Deadlox pleaded as he ran in the opposite direction.

"We're gonna fail, aren't we?" Said Jason as he watched Sky chase him.

"If we do succeed, it's gonna take a really long time," Antvenom replied.

__________________________________________________

The squids in the river had stopped multiplying, mostly due to the fact that there was no room left for them to fit. The water level had nearly doubled in depth and it was all filled with squids.

The mane six where still trying to soak this all in. Only a few minutes earlier, they had been having a normal, boring picnic; and now, squids. Just squids. First picnic, then squids. Squids were what was happening.

Twilight tried to think of what to say, but failed several times before completing her sentence. "I don't... What did... This is... I can't... This is ridiculous!"

The squids, now tired of using their usual annoying phrases, where instead repeatedly shouting the word "squid" over and over again.

"I don't even think they're actually squids," said Fluttershy. "Their eyes are too small in proportion to their bodies, they only have eight tentacles when squids clearly have ten, and they have teeth instead of beaks."

"Whatever they are, they're unsightly!" Rarity scoffed.

"And annoying!" Rainbow Dash said as she tried to cover her ears.

Applejack had enough of their nonstop shouting. "Maybe we can talk about this somewhere a lil more quiet!" She offered.

"That's what I was thinking," Said Twilight. "How about the meadow? That should be far enough away."

"Good idea. Let's go!" Rainbow Dash said impatiently. She immediately started pushing Rarity and Pinkie Pie away from the river to make them move along faster.

"Bye squids!" Pinkie said with a wave.

The six started to walk off, the further away they went, the louder the squids yelled for their attention, but eventually even the squids couldn't yell any louder.

"COME BACK, PURPLE SMART!" One yelled, referring to Twilight.

"PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!"

________________________________________________

The meadow that Twilight was referring to, happened to also be the meadow that Sky and his friends had been teleported to. Seeking a quiet place to talk, the Mane six instead found themselves face to face with six new creatures that were just as strange as the squids. Four of them were staring back at them as soon as they came into view. And one of them appeared to be trying to chase down and kill another one with a metal sword.

They stared at each other. The ponies were staring at what appeared to be bipedal monkey robots without tails that were made of cubes. The four Minecrafters were staring at six magical, technicolored, cartoon horses, some of which had horns and wings. The staring continued.

"This is the coolest thing ever. Of all time!" Said Kuledud3.

Twilight took in a deep breath, then released. "I'm done pretending this is supposed to make sense," she said, finally giving in. "Just tell me what you are, and I'll believe you."

"Let me guess!" Said Pinkie.

"Sure. Why not?" Twilight said complacently.

Pinkie Pie inhaled deeply, then said, "You six are from another world where everything is square and your job is protect everyone from the squids because they're so annoying! And this really, really big squid sent you here with his evil machine and now you have to find that squid somewhere in this world and find a way to get back to your world! Am I right?"

"...I love you," Kuledud3 said quickly.

"What?"

"I said you're right!" Kuledud3 quickly corrected.

"How did she know all of that?" Asked Bodil.

"Is that seriously the thing you choose to question?" Asked Jason.

Before continuing with their conversation, Twilight did the polite thing and introduced her friends by name, first herself, then Applejack, then Pinkie Pie, then Rarity, then Fluttershy and finally Rainbow Dash.

Antvenom did the introductions for his group, luckily, their names were just as silly. "I'm Antvenom. This is True Minecraft Universe, the guy in the space suit. We call him TrueMU for short..."

"MU like a cow?" Pinkie interrupted.

"NO!" Antvenom replied spitefully. "Nothing like a cow! Anyway, the guy with the funny laugh is Bodil. The guy with the green and blue skin is Kuledud3." He turned around and saw Deadlox lying face down in the ground with Sky standing on top of his head.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I'm sorry!" Deadlox promised to Sky.

"Yeah, and those two are Sky and Deadlox," said Antvenom.

Twilight asked, "Do they do that a lo-"

"Yes," Ant quickly answered.

Sky stepped off of Ty and allowed him to stand back up.

Twilight brushed the strangeness off and continued in a professional manner. "Well, now that introductions are out of the way, we should get down to business. You said Pinkie pies story was true. And that means that there really is an evils squid that's been causing all of those... Other squids to show up here."

"You're right so far," said Jason.

"MOO!" The sound of a cow mooing could be heard in the faint distance.

"You guys keep talking. I gotta go do something," Antvenom announced. He ran off in the direction of the sound.

Twilight continued. "Anyway, I think I know what can get rid of this squid problem. And I know someone who can definitely help you get home. But they're a long way away and we'll need supplies if those swords are all you have."

"Oh, don't worry about supplies," said Sky. He casually strolled over to a tree and raised his fist, then punched the tree trunk as hard as he could. He stood still for a moment with everyone staring at him before he yelped in pain and held his right hand with his left. "Holy crap, that hurt!" He cried.

"We could just go into the town," said Deadlox.

"That is a much better idea!"