• Published 5th Oct 2013
  • 380 Views, 0 Comments

Equestrian Combat Club - Flames173



Long ago, Equestria's inhabitants were always at war with each other. They always fought to prove who was the most powerful. One pony discovered a way to prove who the most powerful is, and she created the ECC.

  • ...
 0
 380

The tourney on TV

It was a fairly bright afternoon. Long ago, a not so young unicorn by the name of Trixie was at home, watching TV with her parents. They were watching this year's Tournament of Champions. Twilight Sparkle, who was slightly older than Trixie, was competing. The lavender pony tore through the competition, she hardly used her magic, and still won. She made it to the final round, against the favored to win champion, Lightning Flash. Twilight fought her absolute best against him, and she struggled, even with her magic. Right before he dealt a powerful blow, Twilight shot one last spell at him. He died instantly. Twilight has become the new leader of the ECC. The camera panned in to Twilight.

"I will purge this world." she said. The TV screen went blank and Trixie looked back at her parents.

"Mom, I'm gonna be like her someday." Trixie said.

"Keep dreaming kid." she said back.

Trixie's parents left the room to make dinner. Trixie stared at the TV screen then turned it back on. "No Twilight, I will purge these lands."

"The ECC is now recruiting! Go to Sugar Cube Corner NOW! Be there to join the most awesomely epic fighting crew EVER CREATED!" A commercial announcer said.

Trixie shut off the TV. "I know what I'm going to do today."