• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 2,432 Views, 64 Comments

An Immortal - Dragonlover553



Zeus is an immortal human mage. Woke up in the Everfree 3569 years ago and killed then sacraficed the Ophiotaurus. Gained immortality and extreme magical knowelege. Now Luna's back. And he's watching her. Comment Driven Story.

  • ...
37
 64
 2,432

Prologue

Zeus woke up. Ugh.
"Something's wrong", He muttered. Something always was. Something celestial. He could sense it: a disturbance he had not sensed for a thousand years. So, he did the logical thing. Slid off his bear-skin blanket and got up. Glancing around his cave he quickly spotted his hooded cloak, knife, and belt. Strapping in on,(and a water canteen) he quickly ate a stripe of salted meat from a few days ago and began to leave the mountain cave that had been his home for the last 500 years. Where was the problem this time? Equestria, his least favorite place in this world. Well, he thought. Once more to the kingdom of madness. He began walking down his mountain, which he had dubbed, Mt. Olympus. He had raised it about 10 centuries ago, back when he had needed a refuge. He could remember being forced to flee Olympus a mere 20 years later, only to return 500 years ago. The trip down took about 12 hours, not that he could tell very well. For what is time, to an immortal?

Author's Note:

Hey guys. This is my first story so be gentle. Also it's COMMENT driven so if you want an update, give me a comment.