• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 271 Views, 0 Comments

The Syndicate - kalikitty52



After Dacno visits her sister in canterlot and finds out about this Syndicate things just go down hill from there. How many enemies and friends will they make along the way of finding things out? Will they stop things before they get out of hand?

  • ...
 0
 271

Chapter 7

Psychro

“I’m going solo, you two have fun and I’ll catch up with you later.” Dacno said and walked away from Psychro and Desani.

Desani turned to face Psychro, “wheres Dacno?” He asked, looking behind her.

“She left us, said we weren't cool enough to be seen with,” Psychro said and giggled.

“I’ll show her who can be 20% cooler,” Desani said opening his wings and puffing out his chest. He closed them against his back, “so what do you want to do?” He asked Psychro.

“I want to get a drink,” she replied and pointed at a small bar to her right. They walked over there and sat on the bar stools.

“How may I help you miss?” The bartender said, smiling seductively at Psychro.

“Uhm…” Psychro began but couldn't think of what to say.

Desani put his arm around her shoulder and said, “I would like cold, hard vodka, what about you sweetie?” He look at Psychro, she was slightly blushing and didn’t realize right away what Desani was doing. After a second it clicked in her head that he was pretending to be with her so the bartender wouldn't hit on her.

Her face brightened and she said, “I would like an apple martini, thank you.” They got and drank their drinks, then left the bar to get in the crowd before the show started. As they worked their way through the crowd the lights dimmed and the stage lit up blue.

They stopped walking and watched as a beige, male unicorn with brown hair, that had red streaks in the front, walked onto the stage. “Micthemicrophone,” Desani whispered, wide eyed and gawking at the unicorn on stage.

“What?” Psychro said, “Who?” The unicorn started talking in the mic when she asked so Desani didn't hear her.

Psychro watched as he talked, “hello everypony! How are you? And are you ready to party?” he said in an energetic voice.

The crowd roared and Desani yelled, loud enough to be heard over the noise, “I’ll suck your dick!” Psychro laughed and called him a dumb ass. Micthemicrophone continued on saying some stuff about himself. Then he introduced the first performer. His stage name was Dj Synthemy, he had a dark grey, almost black, coat and a yellow blue tipped, spiky mane. Psychro couldn't see his eyes though because he was wearing glasses. As he played his first song Psychro studied him. He looks like he could be associated with the syndicate but I’m not to sure, Psychro thought to herself. The room started to get smokey but Psychro just thought is was stage fog.

Then she smelled it, something was burning. "Desani, I think the build-” Psychro was cut off by a horrible scream from the other side of the building. Psychro looked in the direction it came from and saw an orange glow on the ceiling, then she saw flames. The music had stopped and Dj Synthemy was gone. People, mostly girls, were screaming. “Desani, we have to get out!” Psychro yelled, Desani just stood there for a second staring at the fire.

Psychro pulled on his jacket, “oh, right. Lets go.” They headed towards an exit as the building burned.