• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 271 Views, 0 Comments

The Syndicate - kalikitty52



After Dacno visits her sister in canterlot and finds out about this Syndicate things just go down hill from there. How many enemies and friends will they make along the way of finding things out? Will they stop things before they get out of hand?

  • ...
 0
 271

Chapter 10

Psychro

Psychro watched her sister pulled that little girl into the bedroom. Why is my sister taking her side? She thought as she glared down the empty hallway.

“You okay Psychro?” Desani said, interrupting Psychros thoughts.

Psychro turned to him and smiled, “yeah just tired, its been a long day.”

“That it has,” Desani said as he sprawled out on the couch.

“Hey uhm, Desani.” Psychro said walking to the hallway entrance.

“Yes?”

“You could always come sleep with me,” She mumbled.

Desani sat up and said, “What did you say? I couldn’t understand you.”

Psychro’s face burned and she quickly said, “nothing, night,” and dashed down the hall to her room.

She plopped down onto her bed and put her face in her hands. “Why did I say that? What if he actually heard me…” She got up shook off the feeling of embarrassment. As she got dressed in her pajamas she heard a faint knock at the door and thought it was Dacno coming to apologize to her. With only a tee-shirt on she opened the door, “so you came to say you're sorry?” She said with her eyes closed and a smug smile on her face.

“Uhm no, I came to ask if you actually wanted me to sleep with you?” Desani said as he looked up and down Psychro’s body.

Her face turned red and she hide her lower half behind the door. “You actually heard that?”

“Yes, I just wanted to see if you would repeat it. But I would like to sleep with you if you really want to. I mean it gets lonely in the livingroom, and cold,” Desani said smiling at her.

“let put on some pants first.”

“Well you don’t have to,” Desani said with a pervy tone.

Psychro shut the door and slipped on a pair of fluffy pajama shorts. “Okay now you can come in,” she said opening the door again.

They both crawled into her full sized bed and got under the covers. Psychro turned on her side to face away from Desani. My face is so hot right now, why is this making me blush so much? I mean I have slept with other people before… But not an older guy… Psychro jumped a little when she felt Desani’s warm body against her back and his arm draped over her waist.

“Hope you don’t mind cuddling,” Desani whispered in her ear.

Psychro was laying there afraid to get comfortable and having a bunch of thoughts run through her head about how wrong this was. Eventually her eyes got heavy and she started to fall asleep.

Psychro turned to her other side and felt a body in bed with her. Her eyes shot open and she squealed, falling out of bed when she saw who it was. I was hoping that was a dream, but it wasn’t. Nope that was so so real. Desani sat up at looked at her on the floor. Her cheeks were beet red and she couldn’t stop staring at him.

“You look adorable in the mornings, with your hair all messy and Pj’s half falling off.” Desani said as he ran his fingers through his hair to straighten it out.

Psychro’s face burned hotter. Her horn started to glow and she lifted the blanket up with her magic and pulled it over Desani. “Shut up, I do not look adorable,” She said in a defensive tone and fixed her Pajama shirt to where it wasn’t falling off.

“Awe look whos getting all mad cuz she can’t handle someone calling her cute,” Desani said as he pulled the covers off of him.

Psychro stood up and got back on the bed, she then proceeded to push Desani onto the floor. But her grabbed her arm on the way down and she fell ontop of him.

“Hmm, well this isn’t what I was trying to do,” He said as he looked up at Psychro who was now sitting on his waist.

She blushed and tried to get off of him, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to land on you.”

Desani grabbed her waist to make her stay on him. He sat up and there snouts were practically touching. “It’s fine,” He said as he stared into her eyes.

“Uhm maybe I should get off you now,” Psychro said staring into Desani’s red eyes.

He leaned closer and kissed her. Psychro’s eyes widened and then she started to kiss him back. They sat there on the floor, lips locked and bodies pressed close together, for a good minute when a slight tap at the door made them both jump.

“Ye-yes?” Psychro said a little breathless.

“Can you two stop fucking and get up already?” Dacno said.

Psychro glared at the door and said, “go away you cock blocker.”

Desani smiled and lifted Psychro off of him, “Were getting up,” he said.

Psychro looked down at Desani’s boxers and quickly looked away when she realized what the stiff thing she had been sitting on was. She stood up and handed him her blanket as she said, “I need to get dressed and you need to get out with your problem covered.”

Desani took the blanket and stood up. He wrapped it around himself and left her room. Psychro walked over to the window and pressed her hot forehead against its coolness. “What am I doing?” She whispered.