• Published 29th Oct 2013
  • 618 Views, 31 Comments

Never The Same - Secondhand Brony



Well its been a few months since my life changed, again, and I'm here to tell you about what exactly happened. I really don't know how this happened and why even I'm writing for you, but I hope you feel my pain.

  • ...
1
 31
 618

Turning Point

APRIL 12TH, 2014 CENTRAL CANDERLOT POLICE STATION 2:58 P.M.

"Get up!" An object hollered, as it faded away as I closed my eyes again. "I said get up!" This time the object kicks me and as I pry my eyes open I figure that object is a pony. I can figure that this mysterious pony is moving its mouth, speaking the sentences.

"Now I am Sargent Stinger and you 10 are here because of your ignorant, stupid decisions landed you all on a nice trip death row." "Luckily you 10 were chosen out of a raffle that was out of 1.5 billion outlaws in Equestria on death row to fight for your right to survive, as lucky as you are only one of you will survive, but the one that is victorious shall never be charged whatever you choose to do." "In case you forgot what you were convicted of; here's a list. "Pinkamena Diane Pie was convicted on February 8th, 2014 with 1st Degree murders, torments, and fillynaps of several colts and mares, proven to be clinically insane." "RainbowDash was convicted on April 9th, 2014 with 1st degree murders, and fillynaps of several fillies proven to be clinically insane." "Junebug was convicted on March 13th, 2013 with 2nd degree murder of an 48 year-old colt named DustBall, proven to be clinically insane." "SpitFire was convicted on February 3rd, 2014 with rapes which led to many mare slaughters." "Carrot Cake was convicted on January 11th, 2014 with abuse toward a foal identified as PoundCake; which led to 2nd degree murder of PoundCake." "Mrs.Cupcake was convicted on February 29th, 2013 with Obstruction of Justice, which means hiding key information from police officials." "AppleBloom was Convicted on February 16th, 2014 with Accessory of murder, which means aiding somepony in any felony, well for you AppleBloom you assisted Ms.Pinkamena in fillynaps and torments." "Ms.Chrysalis was convicted on January 30th, 2014 with attempted murder of Princess Celestia." "Octavia was convicted on March 30th, 2014 with Conspiracy to commit theft that led to 2nd Degree of 23 year old mare identified as so known as Vinyl Scratch." "And Jolly Racer convicted on April 12th, 2014 with 2nd degree of 17 year old colt, identified as Furcoat which led to resisting arrest, twice, proven to be clinically insane."

"Wait, what I wasn't even in court." I blurted out, not recalling any type of justice served or me acting like a untamed banshee, while a strict judge was hollering at me.

"You were at court but you do not remember, because you acted like a fool injuring guards so they injected you with a syringe and know your here." Sgt. Stinger replied, as she seemed to have the knowledge about what happened to me and every other prisoner.

"Just move on, ponies have things to do important in life." Rainbow Dash interrupted not giving the slightest care about surviving, well or it seemed that way, I honestly don't know.

Excuse me, I am NOT the one who made the most retarded, ignorant, stupid, damn choices that led to me here listening to what the BUCK I have to say!" Stinger yelled, as she took various slow in and out breaths, everyone of us started to back off , as we saw the bitter facial expression of the rainbow maned Pegasus.

"Now, let me read the rules to you." Stinger panted with an awfully long sigh.

Rule 1: No teaming up, what so ever, if you chose to ally with someone you shall be executed.
Rule 2: No attempting to escape, or else you shall be located and executed.
Rule 3: No taking any material with you that has not been found in the ocean or on the island.
Rule 4: ELIMINATE AT ALL COST

APRIL 12TH SWEET APPLES ACRES BARN 5:08 P.M.

Applejack sat there, everything that crossed her mind was related to her beloved husband, as usual as fresh bitter and sweet scent frolicked from the occupied kitchen. Soon a eerily large object came walking in apple family living room filled with hurtful, embarrassing, frustrating, delightful memories, Applejack soon figured the mysteriously large object was her, overprotective brother; Big Macintosh.

"A sis ya 'bout ready to eat?" Big Mac questioned, noticing his little sister looked very worried and terrified.

"Nah Big Mac, I'm good." Applejack replied, seeming as if she had no interest in anything anypony offered, unless it was Jolly.

"Are ya sure A.J., ya haven't eaten in hours?" Big Mac asked again, not thinking Applejack would get annoyed.

"Big Mac, please just go, okay." Applejack responded, giving an effort to not reveal a quick temper fuse.

"A.J. you need to eat." Big Mac demanded getting annoyed of his little sister refused his offers.

"Ah've asked ya nicely, but no ya don't listen just get out of mah face before break ya neck!" Applejack threatened, unusually not giving a buck about her family, now thats not usually what Applejack would say.

"I know why ya so pissed, because of ya losing your psycho husband, ya have no reason to be mad at anypony else, but yaself." Big Mac sternly spoke his face told anypony he thought he was correct.

"Ya know what, it's not mah fault I married a caring, coy, kind colt, we all make mistakes Big Mac and soon we recover, so step off." Applejack transgressed, being the determined mare she was, she also thought she was right.

"Ah'm not the one who married a damn psychotic colt!" Big Mac yelled trying to retain dominance in this heated argument.

Applejack's eyes were becoming overwhelmed with tears, soon to sprint upstairs flopping carelessly on her bed with only one thing on her mind, Jolly.

In Applejack's bedroom, since Jolly and her had two foals there has been various foal foods or belongings. Applejack searched desperately for AppleTart's milk bottle as she cried and cried. When the left alone mother found the half filled bottle she stuck the bottles top in the AppleTart's mouth, patting her on the back telling her to calm down using the words,"It's okay, mommy's here."

APRIL 12TH CENTRAL CANDERLOT POLICE STATION 10:35 P.M.

"Alright this competition starts tomorrow at 8:15 A.M., so time to get some shuteye." Stinger commanded very lightly.

As all the other ponies ignored her and continued their routine, I laid my head down on the stiff white pillow and shut my eyes intending to sleep.

Author's Note:

Hey guys it may be confusing when I switch to 3rd person from 1st person. Well when I am in 1st person I use words such as, I, me, my, we. When Im in 3rd person I use she, he, they, her, and him. I know my writing style is fairly alike to others, but also fairly different style.