• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 720 Views, 2 Comments

Saved: The Beginning - PastelBacon



A story about my OC. This is the story of my 1st OC after a new level reached in her latest mad spell changed her life. Things were never quite the same after that day, Magmadia wandered and wandered... hoping to at least reuinte with her sister.

  • ...
4
 2
 720

Magmadia's Frustration

Key to what is what in this story
|=====================================|
|Bold: Narration
|
|Italics: Thoughts
|
|Underline: Time Skip/Important Events
|
|Ordinary Text: Character Speech
|======================================|



It was but a normal day in the life of one unicorn, named Magmadia Faratea. However, today would be quite unlike any other she'd had as she'd soon find out.


"MOM!" Magmadia yelled downstairs to her mother.

"Yes dear!?" her mom yelled back.

"I'm bored I wanna practice magic!" Magmadia yelled, annoyed and bored.

"I'm sorry Madia, but you know the deal we have. You are only allowed to practice magic when your father's home." her mom calmly replied, despite it being a yell.

Ugh... I freaking hate that nickname... and I hate it more when SHE calls me it. Magmadia thought.

"Right.. Forgot Sorry!" Magmadia yelled back.

"That's okay dear!" Magmadia's mom responded.

Suddenly, Magmadia's door flew open, making her jump back in surprise as she looked at a small blue filly. Magmadia groaned knowing what was about to happen, this was her sister at the door.

"HI SIS!!!!" her sister yelled at her, in a ear destroying loud voice.

"Gah! Lavidia! You know that hurt my ears, why do you keep doing it even though I keep asking you not to?" Magmadia asked her sister in an annoyed tone.

"Because I love surprises!!!!" Lavidia shouted.

Ugh...I FREAKING HATE.... when she does that.... just imagine her and Pinkie Pie together... I swear to Celestia I'd throw myself off the nearest cliff....

"Listen, Lavidia, I know you love surprises, and I know you love surprising ponies, and you know that I love you as my little sister, but could you please not yell so loudly, I mean, I'm not trying to be mean little sis, but I just don't want to be deaf before I'm even 25." Magmadia said, in a mixture of a sincere/annoyed tone.

"Oh..... I-I'm sorry big sis... I-I didn't mean to make you mad...." Lavidia responded, hanging her head a bit.

"Hey hey... come here for a minute little sis." Magmadia said, smiling at Lavidia.

Her younger sister slowly walked over and hopped into her bed, walking over to her , so Magmadia closed her Daring Do book after placing the bookmark, surprising Lavidia by picking her up and sitting her in her lap.

"Madia..?" Lavidia said, momentarily forgetting about her sisters hatred for that nickname.

Magmadia's tone changed for a split section before she brushed it off and began to gently stroke her younger sister's mane, before nuzzling her cheek softly, smiling, which lead to a smile back from Lavidia, who was now calmed

"I know I can be a bit of a hothead sometimes, but your my little sister, never forget that alright? I love you." Magmadia said in a caring tone.

"I-I love you too big sis..." Lavidia replied, almost in tears, she couldn't remember the last time she and Magmadia had such an intimate moment before as sisters.

"Aww... save the tears sis, you don't wanna use them all up." Magmadia chuckled.

"U-Use them all up?" Lavidia asked, a bit panicked.

"They say if you cry really often, you eventually stop crying altogether." Magmadia stated.

"R-R-Really?" Lavidia asked?

"Yeah, but it's just an old rumor, but still, don't cry at everything. When you get ready to start school this year, you don't want the other fillies and colts to make fun of you, because them I'm going to have to come to school and request the teacher to get her students under control since mom's too lazy to leave the house and Dad works during school hours, and if that doesn't work, I guess your big sister will have to start kicking flank and taking names." Magmadia said, smiling throughout the whole thing to try and entertain her younger sister, and it worked cause Lavidia laughed heartily, which only widened the smile on Magmadia's face as she again nuzzled her younger sister.

"Now about the whole surprise thing, there's a time and place for that alright? I'm only telling you this because I don't want you to do it in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's a lot of mean ponies out there Lavi. I don't want my little sis getting hurt." Magmadia said in a concerned tone.

"O-o-oh.. thanks for telling me that big sis." Lavidia stated before hugging her sisters neck, in which Magmadia returned the gesture, before putting her sister down.

"Alright Lavi, you get downstairs alright? It bothers me that the longer I spend time with you she thinks your in more danger." Magmadia said, a bit saddened by this being a true fact that their mother infact did not seem to trust Magmadia to be alone with Lavidia.

Lavidia hopped off the bed and left the room, forgetting to close the door like usual, which didn't really matter to Magmadia, who gently closed it with magic.

1 Hour Later


Magmadia was reading one of the many Daring Do novels she had when her mother yelled at her from downstairs, Magmadia jumping so high her head almost bounced off the ceiling.

"Madia!!!!! Eli is home!!!" her mom shouted.

STOP CALLING ME THAT! Magmadia thought, before responding to her mother. "COMING MOM!"


About time.... now we can get to practicing some magic like I've been wanting to do all day. she thought.

Magmadia's opinion on her family differed for each member. Her father was loving and caring, albeit overprotective at times. Her mother was a complete and total bitch in her opinion, she did not like her mother at all, literally hoping the woman would end up dying of some unknown disease. Magmadia loved her younger sister, but also was annoyed by her at times, so she was really indifferent about Lavidia.

After finishing the page she was on and placing a bookmark in her Daring Do novel, Magmadia placed the book down, got up and headed downstairs to see her father.


"Daddy! Oh, I'm so happy your home!" Magmadia said, coming down the stairs with a big smile before walking over to the father.

Eli chuckled a bit before responding. "Ah, I'm fine Mags. You know this old pegasus still has some tune up left in this aging tank, but enough about me, how've you been today?" Eli finished with a question.

"I could be feeling a little better...." Magmadia stated before looking over at her mother.

"Mom, how come you haven't even tried to give me a hug today? I've been nothing but nice all day and the least I could ask for is just a little hug, doesn't a daughter deserve that from her mother?" Magmadia asks, a little sad.

"Well... um... you see..." the mother began to state, before pretending the sniff the air and resuming her statement "I'm pretty sure I need to be in the kitchen right now, I just know I smell something burning!!" the mom replied, in a worried, yet somewhat obviously avoidful tone.

"...." Magmadia was speechless.

...Seriously? It's just pathetic at this point what she'll do to get away from me. Magmadia thought.

Like Really... What is that damn mare's issue? She never wants to give me a hug or anything... she acts like I'm some sort of freak... Magmadia finished her thought finally, a look of sadness spreading across her face.

Eli had a face worth a million bits on his face right now, looking completely confused as to what kind of conversation that was, if you can even call that a conversation while Lavidia is laying on the floor, laughing, she loved to laugh at weird things happening for no reason, this causing Magmadia to groan a bit, which in turn allowed Lavidia to notice her sisters look and stopping her laughter she stood up and asked her sister about it.

"Hey big sis, are you okay?" Lavidia asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine Lavi... just a bit...meh..." Magmadia replied, a bit emotion deprived.

"You sure...? You seem kinda upset to me..." Lavidia insisted.

"Listen, I'm fine okay? I.. I'm just going to go upstairs, get in my bed, and have a nice little nap, alright? I'll be fine." Magmadia stated, in an obvious annoyed tone of voice.

"Why would you take a nap now? It's 3:00 in the afternoon sis..." Lavidia reminded her sister of the time.

"I don't freakin CARE what time it is!" I'm just going to bed now, ok? Please, don't bother me, any of you.

Lavidia looked down a bit, upset from how her sister now was

"Honey, you sure everything's alright, you really do look a bit up-" Eli was stating, before Magmadia cut him off.

"I said I'M FINE. F-I-N-E. FINE! Just let me be, please!" Magmadia yelled, a bit louder than she had intended.

As a result of the loudness, which made it sound harsh, Lavidia began to sob a bit, which drew ire from Magmadia.

"Oh, Lavi come on! I just told you upstairs not to cry so much! Do you wanna be bullied in school?! Do you?! I'm sure you don't, so stop crying every time something gets a bit loud!" Magmadia shouted.

Lavidia just began to wail even louder then and ran over to her mother, burying her head in the mother's chest and sobbing

"There there... now see what you've gone and done young lady? I demand you apologize right now!" The mother boldy demanded.

"Oh, I'll apologize right after I give you a piece of my mind. Lavi, go to bed. Dad, go ouside. This is NOT going to look, or sound pretty." Magmadia said with a very dead serious tone.

Lavidia ran upstairs and into her bedroom, hiding under the covers while Eli walked outside into the yard and closed the door.

"Alright, now that it's just you and me, let me tell you just what the hell's on my mind, cause dammit,I been waiting a LONG TIME to do this!" Magmadia yelled.

"Long time to do what?" the mother questioned.

"TO tell you what's on my mind, I just said that! And with that said, what I have to say about you is that You constantly ignore me, you ALWAYS try to avoid me at all costs, you show COMPLETE FAVORITISM towards LAVIDIA, just because she's still a filly, like just now. There's been so many times I needed a shoulder to cry on or a chest to cry into, and never would you have any of it with me! You always tried to get away from me much as possible! You look at me like im sort of freak, when I'm just another member of this family! It's so ridiculous that I can't even sit next to you without you sweating like your being stalked by somebody, meanwhile with all that sweat you look like you got the damn bubonic plague breaking out on your face, all that makeup ain't helping either, you look like a 80 year old hooker on a years supply of crystal meth and crack cocaine, probably doin em at the same time, taking whatever else you have left, shaping up into a nice long vertical slope, and shoving it straight up your anicent ass!" Magmadia yelled.

"Y-y-" the mother gets cut off almost immediately.

"No no no no no NO! You do not interrupt me, what you do, is you stand right there, right where you are, look at me, and you SHUT THE HELL UP!

"M-madia I think your be-" the mother again gets cut off.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

"..." the mother is speechless.

"Now, let me finish. You have been the most ridiculous, most stupidest, most obnoxious, most unbearable thing in my life! I try to get your respect, I do this, I do that, all of this to try and show you that I love you, and what do I get? I get nothing! You talk about how the unicorn race is all filled with richness, and it's like a bunch of B-I you know whats, well I say, I look at you, it tells me one thing. You ain't gotta be rich, just to be a sorry ass no good bitch." Magmadia finishes, before storming upstairs and slamming her door shut.

After standing there in a few stunned silent moments, the mother walks outside to confront the father

"Eli, we need to talk." the mother said.

"What about?" Eli asked.

"What do you think?" the mother answered with another question.

"Clara, for the last time I keep trying to tell you to give Magmadia a chance. You really haven't give her one."

"Are you kidding me? That selfish... she had the nerve to just verbally berate me right into the ground, and she also has the nerve to call ME a bitch?! NO, she's the bitch!" Clara screamed in anger.

"Calm down Clara..." Eli politely asked.

"NO, listen, I've had enough of her, here's what's gonna happen. Your gonna clear out that old area, and I'm going to place a little trap that's going to overload that stupid bitches horn. I realize the distance you have to be in order to activate it will put Lavidia in harms way, but dammit I don't care, anything just to get rid of that TYRANT!" Clara screamed even louder and even angrier.

"NO! We are not going to do that! I refuse!" Eli said.

"You know our history with the guard Eli, they'll never believe you, so let me make one thing clear, if you don't wanna do this, that's fine, but just know I'll be taking Lavidia with me filing for divorce, and get a restraining order so you never see Lavidia again! So if you wanna pick sides with that Tyrannical hothead, be my guest, but you aren't gonna be doing it and living with me!" Clara said coldly.

".....I'll help..." Eli weakly and reluctantly said.

"Good." Clara simply said, walking back into the house, laughing like a complete maniac.

Eli gets a sick feeling to his stomach

"Just what have In Celestia's name have I just done..." he said to himself.

End Chapter 1.

Author's Note:

2nd OC Is Lavidia
The Parents were just names I decided on.
I hope you like this, First OC Story I've done, and I've officially re-re-worked it.