• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 394 Views, 5 Comments

The adventures of "Those Guys" (that no one likes) - fieeesh



A gripping narrative about DnD characters going to Equestria

  • ...
 5
 394

Introductions and dinner

"..and that's how we got here." Genome had just finished telling Twilight the story of how they got there.

" I see well that's definetly a strange story I'll contact Princess Celestia tomorrow.But until then I should introduce you to my friends.This is Rarity."

"Charmed I'm sure."Rarity said.

"Rainbow Dash"

She merely grunted in annoyance.

"Pinkie Pie"

"HiyamynamesPinkiePienicetomeetyouwhat'syournamedoyoulikecakehowaboutmuffins.oohweshouldhaveaparty." She rambled on before Rarity quieted her.

"Applejack"

"Howdy pardner"

"Last but not least Fluttershy."

The pegasus merely cowered behind her hair.Oliver seeing this went over and began to gently stroke Fluttershy's back.She eventually uncovered her face and smiled at him.It was an expression they hadn't seen in a long time:Innocence.

"How about some information about yourselves?" Twilight asked.

Xoxo stepped forward and began to introduce each of them.

" I am Xoxo.A paladin of Hircine,God of valor."

"This is Shamus.A valiant knight."

"Genome the rogue.You shoudn't trust him."

"Hey!" proclaimed Genome

Ignoring him he continued on.

"And Oliver Queen.The ranger."

"Well I guess that's enough information for now.The Princess will most likely talk to each of you individually.But enough about that I'm sure you're all hungry after your journey.How about I fix up some food for us?"

Genome noticing this piped up "Please Twilight let me cook I assure you it will be delicious."

The rainbow one looked angry "Twilight dont do it he'll probably try to poison us."

"Rainbow!How could you say such a thing?"Rarity was clearly shocked.

"What? It's possible."

Twilight merely sighed "I'm sorry Genome but maybe I should do the cooking."

"It's quite alright Twi.It would'nt be the first time I was accused of something I didn't do."

"Okay I'll get started."

Dinner went off uneventfully even though the prismatic one kept glaring at them.Pinkie and Genome instantly started up a conversation.While Oliver and Fluttershy began to chat about animals.Shamus spoke to Applejack About her cider business.
Xoxo and Twilight began to talk about..stuff no one was really paying attention to them.Eventually Genome began to tell stories some true some not so true.Later they all parted ways and went to bed.They had to be fresh when talking to royalty.

----------dreamscapes---------

Oliver walked through his palace admiring his treasure and tending to his collection of wild cats.

Xoxo stood proudly above a town now devoted to righting wrongs and assless chaps.

Shamus stood in the pub drinking infinite amounts of alcohol.

Genome looked over the vast field and watched as nation rose up and fell before him.

Author's Note:

I have to say writing Pinkie's lines was the toughest part.Also possible Olivershy?