• Published 22nd Apr 2012
  • 1,484 Views, 3 Comments

NLR vs. Solar Empire - Dashite



Just a story of war between two sisters

  • ...
5
 3
 1,484

Chapter 1- The begining

"It was not supposed to happen but it did and now it's too late for any peace or tranquility the war has begun and nothing can be done to stop it this is corporal Shadowshot signing out for the last time". The air was warm and the sun was shining it was a beautiful day in Ponyville and the two princess's Luna and Celestia were sitting in the castle doing what they do best maintain harmony and friendship throughout Equestria until one night when Luna brought up the moon a Pegasus pony of unknown origins snuck into the castle and tried to assassinate Celestia. She quickly reacted to the break in as one of Luna's pitiful attempts of taking over as princess and banished her from the castle she fled Canterlot in search of a new town and new recruits for the new army she was assembling the NLR Luna has done a great job in enlisting many ponies but her army is not the only one growing Celestia is creating a giant army known as the Solar empire. Celestia has enlisted many of the ponyville residents but not all a select few did choose to follow Luna in these crazy times those few where given the most respect and made officers in the Army they control their own squad of 6 them included and one of them is the element of loyalty Rainbow Dash was the third to join right after Soarin and Spitfire the other Wonderbolt chose Celestia the traitor but Rainbow Dash and the wonderbolts aren't bad.Celestia on the other hand has so many troops and many others that will help her. "Um hello is this thing on oh um this is Fluttershy I don't know what to do I chose to side with Celestia I wish I could say the same for Rainbow Dash I really wish she would have joined us but now that she chose Luna I might see her on the battlefield I hope I dont because I wont be able to do anything or to anypony and Celestia made me a captain I'm not a leader I'm a follower um I guess i will see what tomorrow has in store for me Fluttershy signing off"." Hey this is Captain Rainbow Dash doing a little audio log for the NLR I can't believe I am on the same side as the wonderbolts I might even be able to join them after this war because their third member joined Celestia and I know we will win that means the other member is likely to die giving me a good chance at it ok well thes is Rainbow Dash signing off hoping for fun tomorrow".