• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 3,582 Views, 78 Comments

Man of Equestria - Brotherhoof12



Human child raised by ponies then slowly discovers he has powers far superior then the entire planet even their goddeses and questions who he is.

  • ...
28
 78
 3,582

Beware the mare!

Living in a town full of ponies who don't like you for your appearance was hard enough, being in a city full of even more ponies was even more terrible. Wheatley was a real help on teaching me on human culture, the best part about being an alien is having my own outer space language that no one understands. I called four or five ponies giving me the stink eye an asshole in [English] while they just raised their eyebrows at me for the strange sound they heard from me.

The travel to Maretropolis was further then I thought, giving me enough time to start sharpening my skills with super strength and having the time to save a few troubled travelers with being a superhero. The only down fall was that every time I save a distressed civilian the more known I become to Equestria. Terminators start showing up where ever I went, already I destroyed a dozen of those walking tin cans giving me some experience to fighting. It’s still odd on how they keep finding me when I'm in my street clothes and not in costume, I even asked Wheatley how they do it and just said.

“Terminator –X.”

“A what?” I asked him.

“Their these advanced terminators far better than the terminators you’ve been fighting for the past few days, they can shape shift into anything in order to infiltrate and destroy their target.” He explained.

“Then finding this T-X will be more trouble if we stay in a city populated with thousands of other species, is there any way to tell them apart with normal civilians?”

“You can always drop a building on them, see if they can survive.”

“Ok, that’s not helpful, do you know how long before we reach our destination?”

“About four miles to go on foot, do you know what we are going to do when we get there?”

The question he asked me was something I haven’t thought about, maybe I can try and get a job, be a reporter for some newspaper company. Oh who am I kidding, I hate the papers, spouting junk about some random mares saving this and that, I did read a part about some group of costumed heroes other than myself, they could be just like me trying to find more humans.

“I can tell you now Wheatley, things are going to change, and there’s no more worries ahead of us.”

“Yeah, your right Light, from here on out it’s going to be easy sailings.”

[City after dark]

For a city that was supposed to be full of opportunity I really don’t see any opportunities here. Already stepping on the cement walkways of Maretropolis I can smell smoke, sewage waste, and some weird scent I can’t put your finger on. It’s even scarier after dark on the streets, dark alleys, shattered glass, and even some faraway screaming made me have second thoughts of having a life style here.

“We should probably find a place to stay Light, you don’t want to stay in the opening when it gets dark, weirdoes and criminals tend to hang around at this time.”

To prove Wheatley’s statement a mint green mare came out of a corner of a building and flashed me her naked body then ran away before I could register this strange scene.

“Yeah we need a place for the night; I’m going to find a hotel before another pervert shows up.”

For two hours I searched for any vacant rooms to stay but with no such luck, I gave up after the tenth hotel manager said that all rooms were full. Walking another couple of minutes I found an empty playground to rest my feet, sitting on one of the swings I began to move back and forth and let gravity do rest of the work.

“So what do we do now?” Wheatley asked me.

“Since we have no place to sleep we might as well go Superman and stop some crime.”

“Sounds like a plan to follow, the cities pretty big so the chance to find crime is about a good 99% chance.”

“For a country that is supposed to be the most peaceful land they sure do have a lot of crime.” I said.

“You can’t have peace if you don’t have chaos Light; this world is the same as yours only it’s still younger than Earth.”

“How old was Earth?” I asked him.

“4,467,000,000 years old” Wheatley said.

“Holy crap Wheatley, that’s amazing! My school said that Equis is less than half the age Earth is.”

No matter how many times he tells me these facts about humans it still amazes me on how they were not only advanced but also older than this planet. Finding a hiding spot for my belongings I changed my street clothes and began the night patrol. Within a half an hour I spotted a group of thugs breaking into a warehouse and started to steal large crates with the initials LL onto a cart.

“So how do we do this Light? Stealth or go and fight them head on?”

“I think stealth is the best option, we still don’t know if there might be more of them.”

“It’s going to be difficult since were wearing bright red and blue costume.”

Going around back to take a better look at what I’m up against, there were two unicorns lifting the crates and four earth ponies stacking the crates so more will be stolen with a pegasus for the lookout.

“We should take down the unicorns first Wheatley, even if I’m immune to magic doesn’t mean they can’t throw large objects at us.”

“Um, Light, I have a question.”

“What is it Wheatley?”

“Wasn’t there one with wings with them?”

That question immediately made me go full alert and did a quick turn behind my back when a large force hit me square in the chest, knocking me off my feet and sent me in the air and into the center of the warehouse with the robbers begat to start circling all around me.

“Look who I found, a little colt playing hero.” Said the Pegasus beating her wings above you, the rest of her friends began to strike you with two by four and pipes before the light turned off.

“Hey who turned off the lights?!” one of the thugs shouted.

“Does this pip squeak have back up?” Another one shouted.

The darkness was a good chance for me to escape the scene and away from the situation, crawling on the ground i slowly escaped before a body fell in front of me.

“Hey, what was that noise?!”

Soon after the group turned in to a large frenzy with unicorns lasting randomly and earth ponies swinging at nothing.

One after another they began to fall by a strange force stalking in the darkness, leaving only me on the ground still conscious. As soon as the last thug was beaten I got up from floor and looked around the surrounding area, each criminal was knocked out or tied up from the ceiling swinging back and forth upside-down.

“Wheatley, do you have a light?” I whispered.

“I think I do hold on, I have photo album, YouTube, oh wow I can play movies, wonder if I can watch The Hobbit?”

“Wheatley! light dammit!”

“I got it!” The emblem on my chest turned into a beam of light, extending my field of vision, looking left and right I found no sight of the elusive stranger.

“I think whoever got the drop on them already left.”

“Um, Light, you might want to look up.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re not the only one wearing a costume tonight, that and her costume make her better at stealth than us.”

Lifting the light above you see a slim mare wearing a full body suit of dark purple, long cape, a hat, and a letter M on her chest.

“Holy crap, she’s real.”

“Who’s real?” Wheatley asked.

“She was just a comic book hero, she can’t be real.”

“So says the costume male hero.” Said Wheatley, caped crusader leaped from the ceiling and landed nimbly to the ground.

“So….she is?” Wheatley asked.

I looked at the shrouded vigilantly a few more seconds, she reached her belt to reveal sharp boomerang letter M, and charged at me in full force to take me down.

I whispered one word, just one word to Wheatley and raised both my fists to fight.

“Mare Do Well.”

Author's Note:

Well the first cross over fight my felloe readers, Light the man of might V.S Mare Do Well the mare of the night, who is going to win this fight. place your comment and reason to who is going to win.

Like always this is Brotherhoof12 saying "The Batman and Superman thing was already done and also getting old."