• Published 18th Aug 2013
  • 1,482 Views, 19 Comments

On A Summer Vacation. - Emerlina



12 ponies decided to go on their summer vacation on Tenerife Island.

  • ...
14
 19
 1,482

Chapter III: On A Summer Vacation. :Calling friends.

Dusk Shine was so busy thinking, that he didn't notice he was already at Bubble Berry's door. He took a deep breath and knocked at the door.
“HeythereDuskie!Howareyou?'” said the pink colt really really fast.
“Hi Bubble. I am fine. I just wanted to tell you that we go to the vacation on a cruise ship with our great friends. 12 of us, to be correct.” he smiled.
But Bubble Berry's reaction was not the one he was expecting. Bubble Berry was standing still, there was no smile nor frown on his face. Dusk began to worry.
Did I say something wrong? No, I think I didn't. Why isn't he happy?! He should be! He always is!” that is what Dusk thought. But as soon as he finished his thinking, Bubble Berry began to act like 'crazy'. Dusk knew, Bubble Berry was always a little bit too happy. But the way Bubble was acting now was the first time. He stared jumping like a frog. Then he quickly said something, after that he began to dance weird. He was dancing for like 3-5 minutes. After that a bright smile appeared on his face. “Do you know what that means?!” he asked his confused friend, that was still realizing what has happened with his pink friend.
“A PARTYYY!!!!!A SUPER-DUPER CRUISE VACATION PARTYYYY!!!!FINALLY ME AND PINKIE WILL THROW OUR BUBBLE PIE PARTYYYY!!!!I AM SO NERVOCITED!!!!” Bubble Berry was jumping around Dusk Shine. At last Dusk could speak:
“Yeah, um... that's great, but you need to hurry up, pack your things and then go to the library.”
“Okie-Dokie-Lokie!” said Bubble Berry and quickly ran into the 'Sugar Cube Corner'.
“Sometimes Bubble Berry is too crazy.” thought Dusk and smiled.

A.J. was next on Dusk's list. Dusk Shine was walking slowly to the 'Sweet Apple Acres'. He was tired that is why he decided to walk slower. He was continuing walking, when suddenly somepony bumped into him.
“Oh I am so sorry! I-I didn't mean to... Hey D-Dusk...” it was Twilight Sparkle. She was running so fast, that she didn't even see where she was running. Dusk Shine blushed a little: “T-that's okay T-Twilight. Why where you running so fast? Is somepony chasing you?”
“Oh no no! Not at all! I was just in hurry to call everypony on our vacation. I was going to go to Applejack. She and Rainbow Dash are the only ones who is left. And you?” She said and gave Dusk Shine a warm smile, that made him feel a little bit 'strange'. He always felt this 'strange feeling' to Twilight. He just couldn't help it. “Oh I-I was going to A.J. too. And RB is left.” he replied.
And looked at her. Now she was feeling uncomfortable and blushed a little, looking down on a ground.
“So let's go together? I mean to the 'Sweet Apple Acres'.”
“Oh sure! Let's go!”
They both headed to their friends, thinking, what to talk about. Unfortunately, nothing crossed their minds, no theme. They were just going in silence. Everypony was talking, laughing. Only Dusk and Twilight were silent. It seemed like an eternity. Then Twilight finally spoke: “ So what was the others reaction, Dusk?”
“Well, Elusive liked the idea, Butterscotch missed Fluttershy but he was glad to hear about our vacation and Bubble Berry was very very 'nervocited' and happy. And what about their doubles?”
Twilight laughed. “ Same is here.” They both laughed. Then they were finally talking. They were discussing and planing their vacation. They wanted it to be the best holiday ever. Though, it was still hard to talk to each other. They both felt a lump in their throats. And their stomachs were heavy.
“If he will get closer to me I think I will explode.” thought Twilight. “I never walked with him.” she blushed hardly.

Author's Note:

I am sorry that this chapter is too short. But anyways I hope you like it!)