• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 4,020 Views, 26 Comments

Girl Talk - Bakmah Genesis



Celestia, Luna, Twilight and Chrysalis sit down and have a relationship talk. Later, Luna decides its time for some shipping.

  • ...
18
 26
 4,020

The morning after

Chrysalis nuzzled her white, fluffy pillow, thankful for its softness. She smiled and gave a content sigh. The pillow started to move, causing her to frown. She tightened her grip on the pillow.

"No, pillow, you're mine." she said. She squeezed the pillow causing it to eep. Chrysalis' eyes shot open and revealed the back of Celestia's mane. The previous night came back to her and she jumped in surprise.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Tia. I was just tired and I forgot you were there and-" Celestia's hoof stopped her. Chrysalis had to admit, she was.ten times hotter when she didn't have on her accessories or had her mane done. Celestia's hooves, neck and head were free of the golden pieces she usually wore. Her mane was loose and fell down over her eyes. She plants a quick kiss on Chrysalis' lips.

She frowns when she saw that the sun was up. She didn't remember raising it. She looked at the bedside clock and gasped as it read 9:30 A.M. As if on cue, the doors burst open and Luna walked in.

"Oh good, you're awake. Its nice to walk in and not see you two having sex." They blushed at that comment.

"Who knows, we could have a morning treat before we go to breakfast." said Chrysalis. Luna's smile faded. Before turning back to Celestia, eager to change subject.

"I thought you would need some time together, so I raised the moon."

"Thank you, sister." Luna nodded with a smile and turned to leave. "Oh and Lulu, you are too jumpy about sex, maybe I should ask Trixie to help you with that." Luna blushed before closing the door behind her. Chrysalis laughed.

"Almost the same age as you but can't handle sex? Now that's funny." Celestia chuckled and gave Chrysalis a quick kiss.

"At least we can say we have someone now." She looked over at the clock and smiled. "And I think we have time for a morning treat." Chrysalis smiled and startled her.

"I could go for a treat."

______________________________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash stirred as something poked her side, trying to wake her. She ignored it and went back to her dream of Twilight. Her mind could be very perverted and dirty at times and dreams were no exception. The object proded her side again. Rainbow muttered some curses and swatted away the offending object. As reward for her defiance, she was rocketed into the air and fell onto the floor.

"And you couldn't let me sleep a few more minutes. It was getting good. Besides, your tougne felt nice on my-" A pillow to the face stopped her. She laughed as she saw the blushing Twilight standing over her. "Oh come on, I'm entitled to have my fantasies." Twilight rolled her eyes and kissed the cyan Pegasus. Rainbow Dash leaned into the kiss, thankful for the sweet taste of her lips in the morning. She broke off and looked into her violet eyes.

"Good morning, love." said Twilight. Rainbow smiled and kissed her on the horn, causing the alicorn to moan in pleasure.

"And a good morning it is. Now, is breakfast ready yet? I'm starving." Twilight laughed and nodded. She led the Pegasus out of their room and down the hallways torwards the kitchen.

"So, did you guys get that ship planned out then?" asked Rainbow. Luna and Twilight carried on the conversation in her room. Rainbow joined in and gave a few tips here and there. She fell asleep while they were still planning so she didn't know what happened. A blush appeared on Twilights cheeks.

"Um...well...we decided to try and get the two some alone time. When we went to Celestia's room to set it in motion, we kind of....um...saw them...having....sex." Rainbow stared at her in shock before closing her mouth. She gave a chuckle and continued walking.

"Well that escalated quickly. I'm also disappointed in you two." said Dash, frowning.

"Wait, why? What for?" asked Twilight.

"For not getting any pictures. That stuff would have been grade A porn and you didn't take any pictures. I'm ashamed in you." By this point, Rainbow was just barely stopping herself from laughing. Twilight pawed at the ground before making a video camera appear in front of them. Rainbow looked at the camera, then at Twilight. then back to the camera.

"You didn't." Twilight gave a small laugh.

"It was Luna's idea and she was the one who put it there. We were going to wake you and have you watch as well but you were knocked out so we just made sure to record." Rainbow laughed.

"I was kidding about the porn thing but buck, this will make one hell of a movie night." The camera disappeared and the two continued to walk. "I may even try and sneak a vid myself."

"We wouldn't recommend it." They turned around in shock and found Celestia and Chrysalis walking torwards them. Chrysalis walked with a slight limp and muttered something about it being the last time that she was on the bottom.

"Well, you know I was just joking, Tia." said Rainbow with a sheepish. She could tell by Celestia's expression that she didn't believe it.

"Yes, well, we should head to breakfast. Apparently, Luna brought over her marefriend who is moving in soon. It will be nice to meet her." Twilight made a mental note to tie Rainbow to her chair when they got into the dining room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

When that arrived at the dining room, it took both Twilight and Celestia to stop Rainbow Dash from flying into Trixie. Trixie rubbed her temples, not liking the fact that people are screaming at her early in the morning.

"This is going to be a long morning." muttered Luna as she raised her coffee up to her mouth. Trixie grunted in agreement.

"Well, it's not like I left a good impression on her when we last met. The only one who forgave me was Twilight." said Trixie, she grabbed the sugar in her magical grasp. Twilight put a hoof on Rainbow's shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"You can forgive her, can't you?" Rainbow Dash sighs and smiled at her.

"You're too damn cute to say no to." She gave her a peck on the forehead before turning her attention to the food in front of her.

"So I hear there is a new couple at the table this morning." said Trixie with a smirk. Celestia blushed while Chrysalis sunk deeper into her plate. Trixie giggled at their reactions. "Well, it's nice to know you two got together. Though I would like to see a vid." Celestia glared at her. Trixie just laughed. Luna coughed lightly.

"Luna, you didn't." said Celestia, seeing the smirk on her face.

"You see, Tia, I couldn't help it." Luna bursted into a fit of laughter. Celestia and Chrysalis glared at her.

"How many copies did you make?"

"Six." Celestia shook her head.

"Those videos better stay in the castle. I don't need a video of me having sex with Chryssy to be leaked to the press." The four of them nodded. It wouldn't help with the public's acceptance. Twilight set down her cup.

"Now the problem is telling Cadence." They winced. Cadence wasn't all that happy when they announced that the changelings have a peace treaty with them and are now living in Equestria. The wedding probably had a lot to do with it.

"Well, we can't keep it from her. She could look at either of us and tell we are in love. It would be obvious when we are in the same room. I think we should just ask her over and get this over with." Twilight nodded.

"I'll make sure we all have extra guards." They nodded and continued their breakfast.

Author's Note:

And Caddy will join. This could get very interesting.