• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 1,491 Views, 4 Comments

TMNP - CoolKT11



As Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Apple Jack are trying to fix a book, they all get trapped in a alternate universe!

  • ...
2
 4
 1,491

Episode 6: Moving

So, then the Ponies went on moving. They moved. And moved. And moved...Should I stop saying that they moved? So soon the ponies found the perfect place! It was the size of Pony ville!

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Twilight said. "It-It is the size of Pony ville!"

"What's- Pony ville?!" asked Twilight ninja, wrinkling her nose.

"It's our home town, I miss it. I wish we knew where home was. I mean, the way back." said Apple jack.

"Wait, we saw where we came from! It was the sewer hole by the tallest house!" said Fluttershy, shivering. "My, it's cold!"

"Don't worry, I'll install a heater!" said Twilight ninja. So soon enough, she did. And now Fluttershy was hot! TOO HOT!

"I- I- I can't breathe!" said Fluttershy.

"Don't be a baby pony! It's not hot..." said Rainbow. "Ugh...OK IT'S HOT!" So Twilight ninja made a cooler, and she set it to the right temperature, that made everyone happy.

"So, Fluttershy, you were saying about how to get back?" said Twilight.

"Me and Fluttershy saw how we got in...How did you not see?" asked Rarity.

"We closed our eyes...He he..." said Twilight blushing. And Rainbow and Apple Jack blushed too. But Pinkie pie was hopping, happily. Then, Pinkie's Back itched. (That means it's her lucky day.)

"Ooh! Today's my lucky day! That means I'm lucky!" said Pinkie pie.

"Does she always act like this? This is how our Pinkie acts too!" said Apple jack ninja.

"Pinkie sense? Is that what you call it?" Twilight asked.

"No, we call it Non-talky. We made up the word." said Rainbow Ninja.

"Well, let's get cleaning the HOUSE!" said Pinkie pie. And so they did.