• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 1,491 Views, 4 Comments

TMNP - CoolKT11



As Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Apple Jack are trying to fix a book, they all get trapped in a alternate universe!

  • ...
2
 4
 1,491

Pilot

One sunny afternoon, Twilight invited Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Pinkie Pie to a book party.

"A book party?! Seriously?!" said Rainbow Dash. Twilight said that they get to make their own book, comics, chapters, or otherwise. Rainbow drew a comic about aliens. Pinkie did a comedy book. And Apple Jack did a Chapter book about, 'Life on the farm.'

"Wow that was really fun!" said Pinkie.

"I also called you to help me fix my book." said Twilight. This book, was a fiction about alternate universes. There was water on it and it was cut up into pieces. Twilight blushed and said, "Can you fix it? Heh."

"Twilight, why don't you use your magic?" asked Apple Jack. So Twilight did. As a result, it exploded and created a portal.

"AHHHHHHH!" They all screamed, but before anyone heard a thing, they were gone.

***
Next the ponies woke up in a place that had tall houses, or whatever they were. But that wasn't all.

"I feel weird. Twilight what are-AH! What are these?" Rainbow said holding up her what used to be hooves.

"Those are hands!" Twilight said. "Just like in the human world!"

"You mean when you went through that magical portal?" asked Apple Jack. "Ya know-" but before she could say another word, she lost her balance and fell, but Twilight caught her.

"Well we can't be in the same place I was in...There are taller buildings!" said Twilight. "And no horse portal."

"This is a different alternate universe, where everyone is human and there are mutants everywhere!" said Pinkie.

"Why do you think that?" asked Twilight.

"Oh, just a hunch." said Pinkie, as she has done before.

"Last time that hunch was right! Maybe that is where we are! By the way, how do we walk, Twilight?" said Apple Jack.

After Twilight showed them how to walk, they walked miles and miles! Till they found a sewer hole. And Twilight tripped on a rock and fell in head first! Rainbow Grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Lets Explore inside!" said Pinkie pie.
And so Pinkie pie jumped in feet first. And so did the rest of them.