• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 1,302 Views, 18 Comments

Dead Island: Equestria - MusicAndStuffProductions



Logan, Purna, Sam B, and Xian are done with their quests in the city of Moresby and find themselves straying into a jungle. and not just any jungle, the Everfree forest.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,302

In The...Forest? Part 2

Rainbow Dash was doing her usual flyover as she scouted for more of those living dead ponies. Ponyville had turned itself into a makeshift fortress when these...things started appearing.

She then spotted a small group of... she wasn't quite sure what they were.

She flew down to meet whatever they were, hoping that they weren't infected, too.

"Hey there!" she greeted as she touched down on the ground.

"Oh, my sweet Celestia! It's Rainbow Dash!" the one with the hammer said excitedly.

"Ummm... Who are you again?" Rainbow said confused.

The guy with the knife spoke up. "Sorry. I'm Logan. This is Purna-" he pointed to a woman with a rifle " Xian-" he pointed to another woman with a long sword "And Sam B." He said as he pointed to the one with the hammer.

"Wait a minute... How do you know my name?" Dash said as she realized that this has happened before.
"...it's because of the show, isn't it?"

"What show?" Purna asked.

"My Little Pony! Friendship is Magic!" Sam said. "Don't tell me you haven't hear of it!"

Logan turned to face Sam, obviously shocked. "Wait, so let me get this straight. You, of all people, ghetto hardened Sam, shit talkin' rapper Sam, and most of all, a GROWN ASS MAN watches a show for 9 year old little girls?"

Logan started laughing. "You of all people, Sam," he said between laughs. "Really? Really? Oh, this is too good."

Sam punched a laughing Logan in the shoulder.

"Shut up! It's a good show!"

"I have to say, she is cute..." Purna said as she knelt down to look at Rainbow.

"I'm not cute!" Rainbow said angrily. "I'm awesome! And we're gonna need to get out of here soon with all that noise that guy is making," she said as she pointed a hoof at Logan.

"Shit. Don't tell me. The infection is here, too?" Sam said as he approached the mare.

"You mean all the zombies and weird stuff that's been going on? I'd say it's here, alright."

"Well, fuck." Sam said. "How'd it end up here?"

As he asked his question, he noticed that there were infected ponies closing in on them.

Rainbow said, "I have to go. Clear this place and meet me at Ponyville. If you know the way."

"I do." Sam said as he brought his hammer down on the first lucky customer. And by lucky customer, I mean zompony.