• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 1,297 Views, 18 Comments

Dead Island: Equestria - MusicAndStuffProductions



Logan, Purna, Sam B, and Xian are done with their quests in the city of Moresby and find themselves straying into a jungle. and not just any jungle, the Everfree forest.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,297

THEME SONG TIME!!!

"Things that go bump in da night..."

Sam sang as he walked the perimeter of Ponyville under the watchful eye of the guards. Of course Sam kept a weapon with him. As he learned before, never be without a weapon.

"Heh. Sam B."

His hit song "Who Do You Voodoo, Bitch?" was the reason why he was really popular. He described it as more of a joke at the time he actually produced it. Out of laziness, this time, he just skipped to the first refrain.

"I got a zombie army and you can't harm me. WHO DO YA VOODOO BITCH!"

It rose in popularity, coincidentally, right before this virus thing hit.

"Sam B got the thing that go bump in da night. WHO DO YA VOODOO BITCH!

"Drinkin' blood like a vampire without warnin' WHO DO YA VOODOO BITCH!"

These infected people and ponies were drinking the blood and eating the remains of their own species.

"Hide your kids; Grab yo wife better get out of sight. WHO DO YA VOODOO BITCH!"

He had no intention of referencing that rapist song thing on youtube that went viral. There it was, though.

"Sam B to Papa Shanko and Baron Samedi
Handful of fingertips toss 'em up like confetti..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
As Sam finished his rounds of the perimeter, he also finished his last chorus of "WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH!!!"

He smiled to himself as he remembered the "good times", also known as before all this.

That was only a faint memory as a group of zomponies started closing in on Sam.

"Shit." He said to himself.

As he picked up his pace, he couldn't help but muse one of his verses; "Red light; leave 'em dead, running like a track meet."

Author's Note:

Another day, another chapter of Dead Island:Equestria.

This is my third fic in less than two weeks, so if you happen to read this, too, please. Comment. Tell me what you want, what you liked, and what you hated. It would really help.

Comments ( 5 )

WHO DO YOU VOODO BITCH?!?!

What i love: All of it
What i hate: None of it.

MOAR, PLEASE! :flutterrage:

I don't like the fact that I have no idea of what is happening but I guess that is what I get for not ever having played dead island nor watched it. :derpytongue2:

3029513

The downvotes started even before I killed Angel.

What I like: all of the story so far. :pinkiehappy:
What I dislike: The fact that you write a bunch of small chapters instead of just putting about three or more of them together to make a nice long chapter. :unsuresweetie:

P.S. I hope this doesn't anger you, Great one! :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment