• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 1,820 Views, 46 Comments

Time's Derp - Blue Jewel



Time Turner and Derpy have been friends for a while, but what will Time do when he falls in love with her?

  • ...
6
 46
 1,820

Chapter 5

~Derpy's POV~
Derpy awoke with a jerk, she looked around the room and didn't see anything familiar. The room was pitch-black and there was a single light in front of her. She was hoovecuffed to a couple of metal bars she fumbled with it, but it was no use, all it did was make a sharp cling cling cling.

I must be in some kind of underground room or something. Oh when I find Henry he's gonna pay! Her thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice.

"It's about time you woke up, I thought I killed you." sneered the voice.

"Henry what kind of sick game are you playing?!" Derpy shouted at the top of her lungs.

Henry flipped a switch that turned on the whole room. Derpy blinked her eyes for a few moments the bright light impaired her vision for a moment. When she could finally see again what she saw in front of her was truly astonishing.


~Time's POV~
Oh Henry you've really done it this time! First you kiss Derpy and now you foalnap her! Time ran as fast as he could, he looked where he last saw Henry. He stepped inside the strange room and found a pass-code lock. Ugh! I hate these!


Derpy's eyes saw the most upgraded technology in pony history. There were giant telescopes that can see the smallest of bacteria. Computers that can store more than a million gigabytes and viles that were holding different poisons.
Hm, seems more like a mad sciencepony lair than a science lab Derpy mind began to wander off until Henry finally spoke up.

"You see Derpy, my boss and I have found something...interesting about you." Henry started.

"What do you mean?" Derpy retorted getting angrier by the minute.

"Although your eyes make you look stupid, you really aren't, in fact you have an IQ of 134. Which is means you're pretty much a genius." Henry stated.

"Well then, what do you want from me?!" Derpy shouted.

"I'd thought you'd never ask." Henry smiled and continued,"My boss and I have found a rare element beyond the Everfree Forest, we began making some tests and found that it is highly dangerous."

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"We've been looking for an elements this dangerous for months to add into our new invention."

"What?! What, does this have to do with me?!?!" Derpy shouted clearly becoming annoyed at Henry.

Henry just smiled and replied calmly, "We have the idea for our invention and you have the smarts, so you're going to build it."

"What?! I'm not going to build anything for you, you seem like the kind of pony who will build a death ray!"

Henry chuckled, "As a matter of fact, that's exactly what it is, and I knew you were going to show resistance, so..." Henry walked over to a giant T.V and turned it on.

"Derpy! Help me! Please!"

Derpy saw who it was and gasped.

Author's Note:

Oh, for those of you who are wondering, Henry's cutie mark is a wrench, gay I know -__- but oh well. Enjoy the story! :)