• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 3,461 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Pony The Creation of New Equestria. - Tebbzy7

  • ...
14
 19
 3,461

Chapter 3: Solution Found


Chapter 3

Rarity has arrived at the castle of the Merponies. She was greeted by the princess of the Merponies, and was invited to have some tea and a snack. Rarity gave the note to the princess. She read it and asked Rarity “Could you help me find the Perfect outfit to be seen by other princesses?”

Rarity smiled “Of course my dear you have to be in the Perfect outfit to meet Royalty! And we should do something with your hair also! And that necklace over there would look just smashing with your eyes!” -20 minutes later- “you look fabulous!” Rarity Said with great pride.

“Thank you so much for your help! Now I am ready to be seen by other royalty,” Aquamarine said.

Then they went back together as they talked about clothes and gems.

About that time Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash got to the door to the throne room of the King lightning Hooves. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash pushed open the door and saw a very big Pegasus on a throne looking down at them.

“Are you going to come in?” Lighten Hooves asked in his deep booming voice.

Fluttershy hid behind Rainbow Dash. Then she remembered what Shooting Star told her and she imagined his as a teddy bear. As she did so he seemed less intimidating and cuter somehow. So she walked right up to him gave him the note “I have this note for you”. Then noticed that he looked as his had a sore back. “Your look sore do you need a back rub.”

Lightning Hooves was taken back. “If you don’t mind that would be great.”

“I don’t mind at all.” Fluttershy said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash was still stunned from how Fluttershy acted. Lightning Hooves got on the floor so Fluttershy can give him a back rub.

Then he called out to Rainbow Dash “You, Pegasus read this note out loud for me.”

Rainbow Dash jumped up, got the note and read it.*

Dear King Lightning Hooves,

We invite you to meeting to discuss the boulder of protection. Come as soon as you can. If you don’t, I am sure Medley has some funny stories about you when you were younger. And I will have her tell us them as we wait.

Prince Shooting Star

Lightning Hooves jumped up and called “Guards, get my carriage ready.”

He Looked at Fluttershy. “Would you might finishing the back rub on the way.”

Fluttershy smiled “Not at all.”

The king Asked Fluttershy “What is your name by the way?”

“Fluttershy and that is my friend Rainbow Dash.”

“Glad to meet you Fluttershy.”

Rainbow Dash asked “what about me?”

“What about you?” Lightning Hooves asked looking down on the much smaller pony.

“Lightning Hooves stop being mean to my friend,” Fluttershy scolded him.

He looked sad and looked at Fluttershy and said “I’m sorry.”

AJ found The Fairy pony Princess in her Garden and as AJ handed the note to her she asked “These Plants are mighty big. Did you use magic to make grow that big?”

The fairy pony princess read the note then said. “Yes and No, we can only use magic to make plants grow. But we can’t make them grow big if the soil isn’t good. So we build up the Soil, so we can have better plants. I will tell you how to do it on the way back.”

Pinkie pie And Derpy walked into the castle of the unicorns and find Princess Galaxy there talking with her Daughter Fuzzy. Fuzzy saw them and asked “Who are you, I haven’t seen you around.”

Pinkie Pie was delighted to meet yet another pony. She thought to herself that she will need to have one major party. In fact it will have to be the biggest party she has ever done. She ran up to this new pony and said “I am pinkie pie and this is Derpy! And we are your new friends! What is your name?”

“I am Fuzzy, glad to meet you” Looking at Derpy “I don’t mean to be rude but what is with your eyes.”

“A head injury when was young. My family was out on a hike and there was a rock slide. My mother and father tried to protect us but one rock was going at my little sister dinky. And I flew and grab her and that rock hit my head and my eye became like this.” Derpy said.

Fuzzy said “If it makes you feel better, I can’t use Magic well, and I sometimes I lose control of my magic and make things worse.”

Derpy walked over and hugged Fuzzy. Derpy then said “You will be alright. You just need to work harder at controlling your magic like I have to make harder at controlling my eye.” They both smile at each other and laugh.

Princess Galaxy smiled “I don’t think you came here to become friends with my Daughter. So what can I do for you?”

Pinkie Pie smiled “Oh yes, Shooting Star want us to give you this.” the Pinkie Pie handed the note over to Galaxy.

Princess Galaxy read it then said “Then we should get going shouldn’t we.”

AJ walked around the castle side of the castle “thanks a lot; I will try those new way of growing plants. And those plants that you show me I have to start growing them they were mighty tasty.”

The Rosebud flies over to Twilight “Hello I am Rosebud; It is a great honor to meet such a beautiful Alicorn as yourself.”

Then pinkie’s group showed up next and the unicorn princess bowed and said “Honor to meet you, your highness.”

Then a big Pegasus bowed in front of her and the Mermare princess in a basket carried by four Pegasus Guards landed in front of her and she bowed.

Celestia is smiled and leaned over to Shooting star “it looks like she will be your co-ruler after all.”

Shooting star laughed “It could be worst, we could be ruling together again.” Celestia nodded and smile.

Shooting Star stepped forward “We decide that Princess Twilight Sparkle and I well co-rule this land.”

AJ look at Twilight “Is that alright with you Sugar cube?”

Twilight stands tall “It is what needs to be done to make sure every pony is safe.”

Shooting Star stamped his hooves and got every pony’s attention. “Ok I would like to hear your view on our plan. In six days is the moon festival. At that time Twilight and I will be crowned as rulers of this land, which will anger the force in the boulder and it will attack us. Cadence, Celestia, Luna and I will hold it in our magic as Twilight and her friends use the Element of Harmony to defeat it. We have a lot to do to get ready for this to happen. First we need to fix up this city. Leader of the pony types, Could you get your ponies to help us out? And before you ask Aquamarine, yes I have replacements for all the crystals that were broken in my fight all those ages ago.”

Galaxy smile and said “it looks like you have everything on order. I am sure I speak for all the ponies here we will help you all we can. I know you don’t ask anything of other you wouldn’t do yourself.”

All the leader ponies cheered and agreed to help. After they had some snacks and talked for a bit the leader ponies went back to their lands. Rainbow Dash again gathered the all the ponies in the city at the Castle. Twilight walked onto the podium and started to address the ponies. As Celestia, Luna, Shooting Star, shining Armor, and Cadence went to talk over matters of state.

Twilight started her speech “Thank you for your patience. Well I will tell you what is going on. In six days will be the Festival of the moon. At the Festival the moon will give its power to the city. On that day we will defeat the force that imprisoned us here. For the ponies From Ponyville we are working on a way to get you back to the mainland. I am sorry to say Ponyville is no more. When we get sent here Ponyville and this city became one. For the time being we will have to live here and make this our home. Celestia well try to find a new place for all that want to leave. Tomorrow the ponies from all over this land will help us cleanup and restore the city to its former glory. We hope we could depend on your help in this. Thank you for your time.”

With that twilight walked back into the castle and sighed. “I wish I have something happier to tell them. Like we are all going home right now.” she looked at her friends she knew they wish the same thing.

Rainbow Dash flew over and hugged her “We all know it is out of our control, and you will do all you can to make it so we can go home.”

Rarity smiled “She is right, and we get to stay in this beautiful castle at least.”

Then a kind looking maid pony walked up “hello I am Medley I am the head maid here. Would you like me to show you to your rooms? Oh Princess Twilight Sparkle, Golden Locket would like to speak with you. She is in the throne room.” She pointed at another maid. “Dusty will show you the way.”

“Go on and do your princess work, we can talk over dinner.” Rarity assured Twilight.

AJ shook her head “Sorry Medley, I would rather spend the night at the farm. And Twilight I know you are going to trying your best to make everything right.”

“Thank you AJ and all of you for being here for me; talk with you later.” Twilight said just before she followed Dusty to throne room.

Medley showed Fluttershy to her room first. Fluttershy missed her small cottage and her animals. She looked around and saw a fairy pony sleeping on the bed. She didn’t want to wake it so walked slowly to the door but bump the desk and everything on the desk fell to the floor. And wake the fairy pony.

The fairy pony looked over and smiled. Flew over to Fluttershy and said “hi I am Honeysuckle, what is your name.”

Fluttershy would normally be timid but there was something about Honeysuckle’s smile that put her at ease. She smiled back “I am Fluttershy, I am sorry I woke up, is this your room. I will ask for another room.”

“Don’t worry about it, why don’t we share the room, I sleep better with someone in the room with me, and I have a feeling you are the same.”

Fluttershy would also feel better with another pony here, it is a big room and it felt not so big with her around. So she nodded and Honeysuckle did a little dance in the air. Fluttershy smiled at the dance.

Next room was Rarity.

Medley smiled “there is a cute filly waiting for you in your room.”

Rarity walked in and Sweetie belle jumped out and said “Surprise. I thought we could have a sister sleep over tonight. Wouldn’t it be sooo fun to do each other hairs and play dress up?”

“I would love to but I think I will design a dress for twilight for the next time she has to do a Formal event. If I remember right Princess Celestia was talking about introducing Twilight and Princes Shooting star as rulers in Equestria. I would love to go with them but I remember the Grand Galloping Gala. That was a disaster, when we were done the Ballroom was a mess. Yes I will tell everyone they shouldn’t asked Twilight to go, yes that is what I will do. Sweetie Belle don’t you have homework from School to do?” Rarity said.

“Yes, I do. I can’t believe we had school today even though we are in this new place.” Sweetie belle complained

“I think Cheerilee did the right thing having school. It is safer for you to be in school.” Rarity said as she got paper for the desk drawer.

Sweetie belle opened her saddlebag and took out her books “I guess but I wanted to look around. I heard you got to swim with the Merponies. I am so jealous. You get to do all the fun things.”

“I won’t say I didn’t enjoy being with the Merponies. But I didn’t do it for fun. It was to keep you and all the ponies here safe. And now you are safer because of it. Now do your homework. I have work to do,” Rarity said as her started to design the dress twilight and Sweetie belle her homework.

Twilight got to the throne room to see Golden locket the castle’s accountant, a smart looking brown Unicorn with an Orange mane. She looks at Twilight through her wire framed glasses. She walked over to Twilight and said “Prince Shooting Star told me to talk to you about the cost of tomorrow’s cleanup.”

Twilight could see Celestia, Cadence, Luna, and Shining Armor in the doorway then they ran off. She had a feeling that they dumped something they don’t want to do on her. She spent the next two hours going over what each thing will cost.

After a while Rarity stopped to get something to eat and saw the sweetie belle trying to write her report on what happen today. Rarity smiled and said “Sweetie belle it is time to go to dinner.”

Sweetie Belle look up from her book “Yeah, I am soooo hungry.”

“Then let’s go.” Rarity said as she stood by the door.

At dinner Twilight walks up to Shooting star. “Shooting star that was mean of you. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I felt unprepared and unsure. It was the worst thing you could do to me.”

Celestia look up from her food and said “how dare you do that to her. That was uncalled for.”

Shooting Star looked At Celestia “it was your idea. I just thought it was part of your Princess training for Twilight.”

Celestia look at twilight “Twilight it will build character, something you will need to have to be a Alicorn Princess”

Then Celestia walks off. Shining Armor start to laugh, Twilight gave him an evil look and storm away.

Shining Armor ran after Twilight and when he caught up. “Twilly, Celestia have done things like that to Cadence and I all the time. I think it is her was of teasing.” Shining armor smiles “And anyways it was fun seeing you worry about not being ready for something” Shining Armor gave his most charming smile.

Twilight Pushes her brother “stop with that smile I can’t stay mad at you if you give me that smile. I have something to tell you the land we gave you was the easiest to rule over and that is why we gave it to you.”

“I already know. Cadence and I are not ready as it is. So we knew, no, we hoped they gave us the easier parts of the kingdom. I am more worried about you. Even though Shooting Star is a strong ruler, I worry you would be overwhelmed by the pressure of ruling. Just promise not to overdo it”

“Ok I Promise if you promise when ruling gets too hard you would ask for help.”

“I promise.” Shining Armor said

“I have a library of books to read. So I will be going. Bye” Twilight said

“Bye.” Shining Armor said as he went back to finish his meal.

Then Twilight walked to the library and see forget-me-not. “Forget-me-not thanks again for this morning. I couldn’t have done it without you.”

Forget-me-not smiled “No need to thank me again, it was a lot of fun this morning. There is a magic book I just found. It has some really fun looking spells in it. Do you want to try using them with me?”

Twilight scold Forget-me-not “Magic isn’t a toy, and should be use responsibility.”

Forget-me-not laughed “It is firework magic and illusion magic. You know magic that is made for fun.”

Twilight smiled “That is different, Trixie used that type of magic and I have always wanted to try it out for myself.”

So Forget-me-not and Twilight went outside to try some spells and spend the rest of the night happily played with magic.

Author's Note:

Don't ask how Rarity had tea underwater, becuase I have no answer.