• Published 3rd Aug 2013
  • 3,435 Views, 128 Comments

The Narrator and MLP - Immortan Joe



All Jackson the narrator wants to do is write an MLP fanfiction. But when his writings start to gain a mind of their own and the characters start to interact with him, how will the residents of Equestria react to a man narrating their lives.

  • ...
16
 128
 3,435

The Narrator and Applejack

Taking out my house keys I unlocked the front door to my Grandparents house, making my way into the kitchen. I noticed a note on the refrigerator door claiming that my Grandparents left to do some errands. Opening the fridge I reached in and took out one my Grandpa’s beers cracking it open I took a sip and went up stairs to work.

Opening my bedroom door, I noticed my computer was turned on again. “Impossible,” I said I know I turned it off when I left for work this morning. I cautiously approached my computer, taking my chair I sat down and gazed at the monitor. Like before it was on Microsoft word but this time there was a list… A list of names from the show MLP.

I ran downstairs snatching the house phone up off the charger I decided to call an old friend of mine. Dialing the number I sat there waiting. “Come on, come on, pick up dammit.”

“Hello?”

“Tommy!” I said

“What do you want man it’s like… Two o’clock in the afternoon,” he said sounding as if he has just woken up.

“I think my computer is possessed,” I said peeking up the steps that lead to my room.

Tommy chuckled, “You got to be kidding me.”

“No, Tommy, I’m being completely serious. Ever since I got that damn thing and I tried typing my stories, weird shit keeps happening!”

“Like what?”

“It’s hard to explain but it’s like the characters are alive!”

Tommy busted a gut. “You… What?”

“I’m being serious, Tommy.”

“This has got to be one of the stupidest pranks you tried to pull on me yet.”

“Tommy, I’m not trying to prank you. We’ve known each other for three years now, why would I fuck with you like this?”

Tommy sighed, “Fine let’s say your computer is possessed what is it doing?”

“Well yesterday when I turned it off it came on and opened Microsoft word by itself, and when I checked it out some body typed something on it.”

“Okay,” Tommy said unconvinced, “what did it say?”

“Time to begin part two shall we, that’s what it said,” I explained.

“Alright and what about today, did anything spooky happen today,” he chuckled.

“Yes actually, same thing it came on opened up word and now there’s a list of names!”

“What are the names?”

“Characters from the show MLP!”

“Ha, maybe it wants you to pick one or something.” Tommy laughed, “Wait a second my girlfriends calling me; I’ll talk to you later.”

With that Tommy hung up; taking my gaze up the stairs I heard another similar metallic groan that I heard a few nights before. Grabbing a hold of the railing I made my way up the steps, opening my bedroom door I went over to my computer.

Sitting down I looked at the list of names, the top of the list were all the man six. Twilight’s name had bold X next to it same with Celestia, and Spike; looking down the list I found Applejack. With a sigh I placed my cursor over her name, only to find that my cursor changed to the little hand signaling that I can click on it.

Taking a deep breath I clicked on it and it opened a new document with large bold words at the top saying.

Let’s see what Applejack is doing shall we?

{Sweet Apple acres}

Applejack did the dishes with her Granny like… Well hardly ever but-

“Granny, do you hear somepony talkin’”

{My bedroom}

“Oh cut me off will you,” I said taking my beer and a few others I took a gulp. “Well let’s see how you like this.”

{Sweet Apple Acres}

Granny Smith who was hardly paying any attention and was too focused on getting her job done; Applejack glanced around the room trying to figure out who was speaking. “Big Mac is that you,” She asked.

When Applejack didn’t receive a reply she sighed and decided to get back to work. Once she finished the dishes she decided get ready to work in field. Making her way up to her room, Applejack heard a few faint giggles coming from Applebloom’s bedroom.

Curious on what her little sister was–

“Actually ah, don’t really care. She and her little friends can do whatever they want as long as there careful-”

Applejack heard another round of giggles coming from the room, curious on what was-

“Ah told ya, I ain’t curious.”

Applejack the stubborn hard headed mule who was curious on what was in the room decided to go and check!

“Fine, fine, fine I’ll go check,” She said waving her hoof to the side as she made her way up to her sister’s door. Raising her hoof she… Stopped. “Why are you saying everything that Ah’m do in,” She whispered.

When Applejack didn’t receive a reply she sho–

“No, no, no answer me. Why are ya saying everything that Ah’m do in?”

“How about you just knock on that door and see what they’re doing.

“How about you answer mah question?”

“Just knock on the door will ya.”

“Answer my question first.”

“Lady we can play twenty questions after you open the door.”

“Ugh, fine.” Applejack raised her hoof knocked three times, behind the door came a few gasps followed by the sounds of three fillies moving hastily moving behind the door. Applejack raised her eyebrow confused by the strange noises coming from behind the door. Forgetting about the voice for a second Applejack asked, “Applebloom, may I come in?”

“Eh… maybe hold on…” said the filly from behind the door.

Applejack was suspicious now, not wanting to wait she opened the door and found the three fillies standing around a magazine. At first the sight seemed innocent as if nothing was wrong, until AJ noticed the open magazine.

On the page was a very attractive mare that had her Hind legs spread wide open revealing her special parts and a very curious hoof playing around down there. Applejack’s jaw dropped in disbelief. “Wh… what in tarnation is this!?” She flung her hooves up in the air.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Scootaloo said trying to cover the foul magazine.

“Oh ah sure know what this looks like girls,” Applejack growled, “Where did you get this… this magazine from anyways? Was it from Big Mac’s room if so I swear me and him or going to have a–”

“Actually we got it from yer room, sis,” Applebloom said smiling sheepishly; Applejack’s jaw officially met the floor.

“Wait what; Ah never had anything like this ever!”

“Well why did we find it on your bed then,” asked Sweetie Belle.

“Wait… What?” Applejack couldn’t believe what she was hearing; she doesn’t ever remember buying such lovely piece of literature. Nor does she ever remember placing this magnificent magazine on such a marvelous display. (Also currently known as her bed.) Left wide open so that all the residents of Equestria could have a luxurious look at it’s wonderful pic-

“Would you just shut up!” Applejack snapped at the Narrator.

“Oh my, no need to be rude, Darling, I’m just explaining to the world how wonderfully magnificent this magazine is!”

Applejack gritted her teeth in frustration, looking back down at the three fillies that seemed to still be in shock due to her outburst. “Ah’em sorry Ah didn’t mean to yell like that,” Applejack said trying to cover herself.

“It’s okay, Applejack, you don’t need to hide your feelings anymore,” Sweetie Belle said.

“What are you talking about?” Applejack asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.

“She’s saying there’s no need to stay in closet anymore,” Scootaloo said.

AJ’s eyes widened. “What no! No, no, no it’s not like that at all Ah swear.”

“Sis, there’s no need to lie, Ah’em okay with whatever yer into,” Applebloom said with a warm smile.

AJ’s left eye twitched. “Ah… Uh…”

“Girls… I think we broke her,” Sweetie Belle said.

“Huh, Applejack, are you okay?” Applebloom asked as she waved a hoof in front of her sister’s face.

Applejack shook her head. “Ah, Ah think Ah’m gonna go lie down for a bit,” She said as she stumbled out of the room.

Shrugging their shoulders the two fillies turned to see Scootaloo having trouble with the glories magazine. “What’s wrong Scoots?”

“The dang pages seem to be stuck together!”

Author's Note:

I don't care what you say, but I actually kind of enjoyed writing this stupid chapter.