• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 278 Views, 10 Comments

United Forces - Rosebud_teh_Pegasus



When all evil forces join together its up to 5 OCs and seven characters in the show to save Equestria.

  • ...
 10
 278

Chapter One Twilight Sparkle's Day

Twilight was walking down the streets of Ponyville using her magic to hold up a book of spells, reading along the way, as usual. She was traveling to Sislighterlot to visit her friend Princess Rosebud Golden Sun. Something was on her mind and she knew that Rosebud would listen and wouldn't tell anypony unless it involved harming somepony else.

Finally she arrived at Sislighterlot. The guards let her into the giant castle. She trotted down the familiar hallways leading up to Rosebud's room. There were guards surrounding the entrance to the bedroom. They all stepped aside and Twilight entered the big bedroom. Rosebud was sitting on her bed having a conversation with her husband Prince Soren Night Flight.

"Rosebud we need to talk-" She glanced at Soren. "Alone." she finished.

Soren nodded and trotted out of the bedroom.

The guards that were in the room stepped out after him and closed the door.

Rosebud hopped off of her bed and sat at a table in her room with two chairs. She motioned for Twilight to sit down. Twilight followed directions.

"So tell me,what's on your mind?" Rosebud said as soon as Twilight got settled.

"Well I just wanted to plan a party for me and Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy's friendship anniversary. We've been friends for three years!!! I just wanted to thank them for always being there for me and helping me with everything. I wanted it to be a surprise and I knew that you were TRUSTWORTHY enough to keep a secret." she said.

Author's Note:

Pay attention to the traits in capital letters. You're going to need them later in the story. Also take note that the main six characters' chapters take place on the same day around the same time.