• Published 14th Jul 2013
  • 637 Views, 7 Comments

An unexpected trip into fantasy - Sandman001



Another HIE story that takes place near the end of Equestria girls where I, a fellow human and brony, gets taken to a universe not of my own.

  • ...
3
 7
 637

Prologue

Have you ever had something happen to you that you least expected, and when I mean something that means even the most surreal of circumstances? Well, that has happened to me and I'm still trying to come to terms with it. It was so sudden, so bizarre , and so comprehensible that I managed to arrive in equestria. Yes that equestria were everyon... I mean everypony is in fact a pony and not those anthropomorphic ones, but the genuine kind. Now I know what your probably thinking 'Oh its just another generic story where the Human comes from Earth and lands in the everfree forest, twilight's library, the royal place, etc'. You are right about the coming from earth thing hence humans are only found on earth. But where I wake up, at least to me is completely new. So my and I suppose your story if stick around long enough begins on earth.


First let me introduce myself, I am Lawrence but my friends just refer to me as Trey. I have chestnut brown hair and eyes and have relatively white skin with a little tan since I'm Native American and Irish. I have an average height of 5'9 and a lean build with some muscle, mostly lower body and lower torso. I sixteen years of age having some friends but I rarely hangout with them do to something called the Internet. Ever heard of it because it's wonderful and addicting only if you steer clear of the more frighting parts.

I have a loving family for the most part. My mom and dad love me very much, but my sister is still undetermined since she can nice one moment and psychotic the next. School is pretty much fine, I mean I'm smart when I give the effort and want the grades, but I have a serious case of not motivating myself to do things, but your can call that laziness. The only things I do enjoy doing is play soccer( American term) and playing my trumpet.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Right now I just got finished with soccer practice and I'm waiting on my my to pick me up and take me home. I'm sitting down on the ground right out side the entrance gates near the parking lot since its over and because I'm tired as hell for having to run as punishment during practice and if I stand up, it's only going to make it worse. Whats worse is that I'm extremely bored since I've been waiting for a good fifteen minutes.

"What are I a gonna do, moms not here and I hate waiting" I said. "Great now I bored since I have to wait, thanks life you suck right now."

"Okay what to do, what to do?" I think. "Oh, I know listen to some music. I completely forgot my iPod was in my bag or that I brought it with me." I turn around and pick up my bag. "where is it, not in either side pockets, or the main one. Ugh! where could it be?" I start to tear through my bag until I find it under a spare uniform collecting some grass and dirt on the screen.

"Thank God I found it, I'm starting to get real bored for having to wait so long." I unlock my iPod and notice that it has about forty percent battery life left. " well I guess I gonna have to charge you when I get home, but not now since I going to listen to some music."

I start to scroll through some songs, some of the techno variety until I find one of my favorite. I hit play and turn it up to maximum volume and just relax to the music. Listening to the techno beat is very calming until the lyrics come which I start to sing.


Take a trip to my house

Nothing what it seems

Life is like a roller coaster

Dreamt inside of dreams

Come over to my place

See how me getting down

It's a twisted castle

But inside I wear the crown

Take a trip to my House

My house, My house

I continue to sing the lyrics, which repeat, until the song ends. "Damn that is always a good song to listen to" I sit there for a good ten minutes listening to some of my other favorite songs until I get bored of listening to music, and once again have nothing to entertain myself with. "Well since there really nothing to do and I want to retain as much battery life as possible, I guess I'll take a cat nap." I went to grab my bag since it has some clothes in it so I don't have to lay down on the concrete and rest uncomfortably. Sleep did not come easy since I am outside, its hot, and I'm laying on the ground, but when I did manage to fall a sleep a appeared in the void or something along the lines of that.
" Is this what it feels like to have a lucid dream, I mean I know you can control it, but I never heard that you just float around in nothingness." I tried thinking about a chair appearing in front of me, but nothing came. I continued trying until I started to feel a head ache from over exerting myself. " I thought this is supposed to be my dream, why am I feeling pain none the less" I said. "This is too confusing, how come I aware that I'm awake but still not dream. If this is it then this sucks." I said out loud as more of a statement than a question. What I was not expecting was someone to answer me.
"That is not why you are hear young one. We have summoned you because we wish to ask you a question." said a voice that not only carried compassion, but sternness as well.
"what do you mean by 'WE' and what do you wish to ask." I said in return. "When I said 'we' I was referring to my dear sister that is with me at the moment." said the regal voice.
"Does your sister wish to speak to me?" I ask. Another voice spoke but this one sounded younger perhaps " Yes thou wishes to ask thee a question of great importance." That voice I know I heard that one before, but why can't I remember it. I don't know if this is a trick of the mind, but it is very entertaining having a conversation with people that you cannot see while dreaming.
"Ask away, but if I feel that the question is one that I do not feel comfortable with answering then please respect my decision." I said to the voices.
"what is your opinion about the land of equestria?" the regal voice asked. Why would they(I mean me since I in my mind) ask a question like that. Sure I am a brony, closet type to be precisely and I watch and read a lot about the show. Still why would they ask myself such a question. I still believe this is all a shame, but I suppose I can humor them by playing along with their i.e. my minds charade.

" I suppose that the place is wonderful, everyone is nice and friendly. There is almost no to none prejudice, and the country is in a state of peace and tranquility." I said. In all honesty what i said is true to some extent because I have read about many different equestrias.
"Thank you for your opinion on our fair land and speaking so highly of it" said the regal voice. 'Our land' I thought. Wait, that can't be. If what I heard is correct then I speaking to both Princess Celestia and her sister princess Luna. Wow this is so exciting even if it is all in my head.
"Of course princess, your land is wonderful" I said back with as much respect I could muster. Neither one spoke up for a good minute since I referred to them as such. The first to break the silence was Celestia. "How did you find out?" she asked cautiously. "When you said 'Our land' I instantly remembered that you rule over equestria with you fair sister." I said.
"Thou is correct on thou's assumption of who we are." said what I suppose is Princess Luna. "Now," said Celestia "We have one more question for you?" I wonder what else they need to ask me. " Alright, I suppose that is fine. Shoot." I said.
"Do you wish to come to our fair nation?" Princess Celestia asked. 'What kind of question is that. I mean it would be amazing to visit such a place, but that can only be done with imagination, not reality. But I suppose I could humor them once again.
"In all honesty princess' I would be honored to visit such a place, but I can't since such places only exist in fantasy." I said back to them with much disappointment. I was truly sad, going to such a place is a dream come true, but that is just it, in can only be achieved in dreams.
"Do not be sad young one" Celestia started " That wish will be granted in due time." 'Wait a minute, what does she mean by that. She can't really be serious ab-' I was cut off with my mental tirade(wait thinking within your mind... Thoughtception) when Luna started to speak. "Now thou needs to wake up."

I started to join the world of the living again and the first thing I notice is how dark it has become. "Ugh what time is it?" I mutter to myself. I reach over to my iPod to look at the time. When I looked , it read 9:30 P.M. and I started to get furious. " I can't believe I have to wait so long to get picked up." I yelled with my temper rising. "What makes matters worse is that a can't really believe what I dreamt about. I mean speaking to both Princess' seems pretty outlandish to me." I sigh with resignation." I'm just so torn and confused about it. It is one thing I can't not warp my head around." I say out loud
I quickly notice in my peripheral vision a strong light approaching me. 'Well at least I am going to be picked up now.' I thought. I start to gather my things when a great sense of weariness overcomes my body. I try to stand up but my body won't let me. I turn my head to see how far I assume as my mom is from me. What I see is a blinding light then nothingness.

That's when I loss consciousness.