• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 590 Views, 3 Comments

Split Personality - Jchg7



A quest to save equestria from a dark aura by 3 idiots, idiots who have no idea what they're doing

  • ...
 3
 590

Prologue and part 1-A night on the town

Prologue
The following is the beginning of a war that would make itself present in equestria's history. A war between 2 of the same aura, though one of the 2 aura goes dark, our fair princess knows not which aura will go out the light or the dark. We do know however that each side has a large army one consisting of changelings, nightmares and mutations and the other of pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies no doubt leading to either a future of prosperity or a future of desolate wasteland.

Chapter 1: a night on the town
The moon was illuminating ponyville, everypony appeared to be in bed asleep except for those in the berry punch bar, where you could get drunk off your ass or simply plan what to do for the night, and in the case of 3 ponies their adventure was beginning. "I just don't see what the logic is in this plan you have edit, what exactly are the finer points of it again?" Ink drip said as he took a swig of his Lunar vision.
"He's planning on adding more explosions to it this time right?" Bullet Casing replied polishing off his 6th applejack Daniels.
"No, and what I'm planning on is trying for a more romantic comedy, and nothing says romance like sweets," answered cut n edit, drinking yet another banana nutcase, "so i plan to break into sugar cube corner tonight, and I need you two to do it." Inkdrip looked upon cut n edit with a look of awe and concern, bullet casing could care less what he did and stumbled to the floor in a fit of drunkeness. Cut n edit pointed at inkdrip, "I need you because you know ponyville like the back of your hoof and can lead me straight to sugar cube corner," then he pointed at bulletcasing, "and you are enough of a nutjob to blow the door to smithereens so we can get inside."
Ink drip was the first to respond, "why exactly do we need to break in to sugarcube corner?"
Cut n edit thought for a second and said, "well I'll be honest it's 1 in the morning and I don't believe their business hours include that."
"Well shouldn't we at least wait for bullet casing to sober up?"
"Hey, I'm not as think as you drunk, now lets go." The three stumbled out of the bar cut n edit being the first to ask, "so where is sugarcube corner anyways?" Ink drip got a smirk upon his face and replied, "it's all the way across town,"
"But that's way too far, why can't it be right there?" Cut n edit pointed to a random house,
"Why do you care you need to do this for your movie, right?"
"Yeah," edit replied, feeling defeated,
"And you need to make this movie to feed yourself right?"
"Not entirely, but yes."
"Then shut up and let's go,"
"But it's too far,"
"Just stop whining,"
"I'm not whining though," he replied in a whiny tone.
"Yes you are,"
"I know," then the trio set off on their epic journey, to the other side of town, bumping into the night life of ponyville on the way, including berry punch who was stumbling worse than bullet casing, she reached the trio, and promptly vomited, "hey guys how's it going." Slurred berry punch fighting not to fall into her own pile of vomit, "you seen my bar lately? I seem to have misplaced it."
"Yeah...it's over there..." Replied ink drip, pointing in the direction that they had just come from,
"Thanks," giggled berry punch as she stumbled past and fell about 3 meters from them,
"Now...she;" bullet casing began pointing to the pony who fell to the ground, "is one hell of a partier,"
"Wow you really are drunk, aren't you?" Imposed ink drip, staring blankly at bullet casing,
"No I...y-yeah" replied bullet casing stumbling and nearly falling. The trio continued their journey eventually reaching sugarcube corner.
"So how are we going to get in," said cut n edit turning to bullet casing.
"C-4 yourself," replied bullet casing pulling out a mysterious metal object which he proceeded to press the big shiny red button on top. Next a defending explosion lit up the skies of ponyville, probably waking up about half of the town at once.
"That didn't blow up the door," said cut n edit confused
"What did you.." Ink drip trailed off as he surveyed the area only to find in shock, "THAT WAS MY HOUSE!" He leapt at bullet casing hoping to gouge his eyes out.
Then cut n edit got an idea, "guys why don't we just knock on the door?" He said knocking on the door, after a few seconds the door promptly flung open to the one pony in ponyville not at the bar to be up at 1 in the morning, and damn cheery about it too,
"hello bullet casing, hello ink drip, hello pony I do not know," sang the pink pony awake and ready for action.