• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 632 Views, 28 Comments

The Lunar War - Hydran



Twilight finds an old book, Celestia has some hidden secrets, the book contains more answers then Twilight could ever hope for.

  • ...
1
 28
 632

Suffering Sun

Warning: Contains detailed gore.

Chapter 2: Suffering Sun

"Celestia really did hide more then I expected from me. Just from this first chapter it told how Nightmare Moon came to be. Celestia taught me similarly but now that I know the truth it makes me wonder how much more she has hidden from me." Twilight whispered to herself. "Perhaps I should keep an eye on Celestia to see if she will reveal anything."

Twilight remembering it was around time for dinner to be served walked calmly to the dining hall. As she walked in she saw Celestia look over and smile at her but twilight quickly noticed that there was something under her kind smile.

"Hello Twilight."

"Hello Celestia."

"Twilight, I must ask. You did put up that book like I asked you right?"

"Of course I did." Twilight hated lying to Celestia but she knew she had too.

Dinner went by quickly after there small conversation and Celestia headed off to her room to rest for the night. Twilight carefully followed Celestia back to her room and listened through her door in hopes of learning something else.

She heard Celestia talking to somepony but wasn't sure who. She heard Celestia mention something about murder and terrible memories. She knew this is what she was looking for and cast a spell on herself that allowed her to look in on Celestia's memories while remaining hidden as well.

What she saw in Celestia's mind horrified her.
-------------------------------

Celestia felt inside her that it was time for a new day to begin and for the sun to rise. She was sure that Luna felt it too so she attempted to raise the sun but realized that the moon wouldn't go down so that her sun could raise.

Becoming increasingly irritated she rushed over to Luna's room to command her to lower the moon.

Entering the room she noticed that it was completely dark inside and wondered carefully to the center of the room. She was caught completely off guard as Nightmare Moon jumped out from the shadows and grabbed her.

Celestia attempting to throw Nightmare Moon off of her cast a shielding spell on herself that caught Nightmare Moon by surprise and knocked her away.

"What is the meaning of this Luna!"

"You havt caused us much suffering! Always the center of attention! Loved by everypony! You always says others feel the same about me! You are wrong! Nopony loves my night! I will not lower the moon for you now or ever!" Nightmare Moon cries as she sends a powerful blast of magic straight at Celestia's horn and body. Celestia didn't react in time and was hit by two blasts of magic and fell over moments later having been knocked out from the blast.

Celestia slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was bound and her horn became extremely stressed whenever she tried to use her magic to escape.

Celestia watched as the door opened revealing Nightmare Moon.

"Luna why are you doing this."

"I am no longer Luna! I am Nightmare Moon! And you drove me to this Celestia! You caused us so much pain over the years! And now, I will show you that same pain!"

"what do you mean you will show me tha-" Celestia begins screaming as Nightmare Moon slowly cuts a deep gash into her leg with a knife.

"This is how I felt all those years Celestia!" Nightmare Moon continues to cut along Celestia's leg as blood pours out of her deep gash. Celestia knew she was immortal but she also knew that Nightmare Moon knew too. "You will suffer for each day I had to suffer! You will know how it feels!"

Nightmare Moon sets off into her work and finds Celestia's bones hidden amongst her legs muscles. She gives it a sharp tug and Celestia let's out a scream at the otherworldly pain coursing throughout her body. She looks over to Nightmare Moon and her face flushes of all color as she stares at her own bone pulled from it's place in her body covered with bits of muscle and globs of blood.

"This is how it feels to live everyday completely unloved and unappreciated by all!"

Celestia could only manage a weak nod as the pain returns to her once more. Celestia hopeing the worst is over lays her head back. Just as her head reaches the back of the table she lie on she cries out in agony as blood splatters on the wall as Nightmare Moon relentlessly pounds apon her with a large hammer. Celestia can only watch in horror as her sister grabs a few rocks and sees them turn a bright red by her sister's magic. Celestia feels her own mouth forced open and trys to scream when a tremendous heat begins filling her mouth. She feels her mouth burst and blood quickly feels it. Gaging on her own blood she swallows what she can while the rest oozes out of her burnt and bloodied mouth.

Nightmare Moon not quite done with Celestia grins as a devious idea creeps into her head. Celestia looks up to see that Nightmare Moon had went away for the time being. She sees the door open and watches Nightmare Moon as she walks up to her with a huge grin.

"Now its time for some real pain!" Nightmare Moon slowly reveals a small knife to Celestia. Celestia realizing that it is a peeling knife begins to panic.

Nightmare Moon lowers the knife to Celestia's only good leg left after the hammering and bone removal and makes a long cut along the length of her leg. She slowly begins working the knife down her leg peeling off all the skin with it. Blood oozes out from her skin being removed. Muscle below the skin can be seen as it contracts and relaxes.

Nightmare Moon stops removing Celestia's skin for one moment and jabs the knife just behind her knee straight into the sensitive muscles that lie there. Celestia spasms at the feeling only hurting herself more as the spasms dig the knife's blade into her muscle even more. With a quick twist of the handle and a yank the knife is pulled out in an extremely painful display of torture.

"This is what it felt like all those long years! You always told me someone cared! You lie, no-one cares about me or my precious night!"

Celestia could only watch as Luna storms out of the room.
-------------------------------

Twilight stands outside Celestia's door completely horrified at what she just saw. Celestia torn apart at the hands of Nightmare Moon. She can still recall the blood splattered walls and the loud cracks as Celestia's bones snapped from the hammering.

Twilight completely flooded with many emotions rushes back to her room nearly knocking over two royal guards on her way. She enters her room and glares at the book she had found just hours before now. She didn't want to know more and yet, she wanted to know every painful detail. The memorys of Celestia's night of torture came back to her as she let out a scream having to endure the mental agony shes going through.

Twilight opens the book and skims through chapter two seeing that it is exactly as she saw but much worse. She quickly flips over to chapter three so that she can stop thinking of what she just witnessed.

Author's Note:

No hate for for the gore please, I did warn you at top. If you find any errors point them out. Gore chapters will be few, some chapters may have light gore but no-where close to this one. Give me your opinions below.

Yes I gave it a weak ending. If you don't like it then that's too bad. I may edit it later.