• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 541 Views, 4 Comments

The Lost Series. - Nic Whooves



It's about a homless colt that helped princess luna. After saving her, he was rewarded by being able to live in the castle and was declared the Eclipcs Prince. But after 1000 years passed being locked in a dungeon he has to get use to new age.

  • ...
6
 4
 541

Chapter 2: The turn of Time

Nick was so excited that he is a prince. He forgave the guards and he got to join the royal guard. Nick felt so happy that there were no words to describe his feelings. Now lets fast forward to the day he got his cutie mark.

It was a dark and windy night, Nick was flying with Luna as she raised the moon. Luna was raising the moon when she saw a little pony running from something. "Nick, do you see that?" asked Luna as she flew down to the pony. "Wait Luna, fine." said Nick as he flew after her.

When they got to the pony she was breathless and was in a cold sweat, "What happened?" asked Luna as she helped calm the pony down. The pointed behind them, "That." she said as a howl echoed behind them. Nick turned around and saw a giant wolf. But this wolf was different, it was made out of wood. The wolf tossed Nick aside as he charged at Luna and the pony. Nick saw this and was enraged at what the wolf did to Luna, Crushed her with his paws. Nick let out a yell that seemed to be heard from Canterlot. His mane turned into a maroon red and his coat turned black. His very presents seemed to chill the air as he charged at the timber wolf. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!" yelled Nick as he went through the wolf. He helped Luna up, "Get Home and send the guards. NOW!" Said Nick as he turned back to the recovered timber wolf.

When the guards got there, all there was, was Nick and a crater of shadow around him. He seemed crazed with the power he had. he tuned and saw the guards and saw there reaction to what he just did. He looked around and then realized that the eldest guard was walking to him. "Sir" said Nick as he saluted the guard. "Son, what you just did is even the elite guards couldn't do. You shall be my apprentice. And you can call me Knight Heart." Nick was in shock at what just happened. "By the way kid, great cutie mark." said Knight Heart as he walk back to the group. Nick looked and saw what he meant :His cutie mark was a lunar eclipses with a crown and sword by it.

When Nick got home, Luna jumped to him and gave him a hug, "I thought you died." said Luna as she kept hugging him. "Luna," Nick pushed her off and got on one knee, "I promise to" "THAT BE A PROPOSAL" yelled Celestia as she ran down the hall to Nick and Luna. "umm. Actually, I was about to swear," "Nick! Why would you swear at Luna?" "CELESTIA!" yelled Nick as he put his hoof on her snout, "Let me speak." He turned to Luna, "Luna, I swear to protect you for as love as my heartbeats." Nick turned away when Luna grabbed Nick, "umm Nick." "What Luna?' asked Nick as he turned around. She leaned forward and kissed Nick. Nick stood there like an idiot while Luna walked away.

Now lets go forward in time again, to the night before Nick's exile. He was walking with Knight Heart in the court yard. "Nick, It's been three years since you've joined the royal family. How's it been?" asked Knight Heart as they kept walking. "It's been rough, but I've lived." then a Mailmare came to Knight Heart. "Nick, we got to go." they flew over the gates and went to the letter's address.

When they got there, the house looked abandoned. "Nick, check the surroundings, I'll look inside." said Knight Heart as they went there ways. Nick was a little bit away when he heard Knight Heart yell in pain. "Knight Heart!" yelled Nick as he ran towards the scream. When Nick got there, Knight Heart was bleeding and a unicorn stood there with a sense of pride as he looked towards Nick. "Oh look, it's a hero. wait...it you. YOU"RE THE REASON THAT I"M AN OUTLAW!" Nick looked at Knight Heart's body, "Oh him. He was so easy to kill. a one hit kill. Now it's you're turn." Nick walked to him, "Yes, it's my turn. NW KILL YOU!!!" yeled Nick as he charged at the unicorn. soon shadows were forming shields against the unicorn's magic. Nick's eyes went a pitch black and fangs grew in his mouth. He felt so much power, and he loved it. He felt wonderful as he sent the unicorn flying through trees. then Nick started to lose his mind.

"Nick Eclip, the penalty for what you did is 1500 years in jail." read Celestia as she weep tears of sadness "Any last words?" asked Luna as she opened the door to his cell. "yes. I HOPE YOUR KINGDOM FALLS!" said Nick as he stared at them with his black eye. "Brother, hope you understand why I'm doing this." said Luna as she locked him in the cell.

End of chapter 2

Author's Note:

Sorry for all of the action and if it's hard to follow tell me.