• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 540 Views, 4 Comments

The Lost Series. - Nic Whooves



It's about a homless colt that helped princess luna. After saving her, he was rewarded by being able to live in the castle and was declared the Eclipcs Prince. But after 1000 years passed being locked in a dungeon he has to get use to new age.

  • ...
6
 4
 540

Chapter 1: Before the Door of Time.

In the beginning there were the two royal sisters, but did you know there was a brother. Here is his story of love, adventure, a lot of apples, a blue box, and a crazed mind.

Now our little Nick was not always a prince, in fact he wasn't even an a alicorn. Nick was a grey Pegasus with a mom and dad and lived in a town abit away from Filly Delphia. But that all changed and set him on his way to prince hood. He was walking home from school when he notice people swarming around his house. He heard whispers of death and suicide. Who did this happen to thought Nick as he walked through the crowd. Then he saw the most twisted sight he has and ever will see. He just knew one thing his parents are dead and there killer killed himself. Then his land lady saw him and trotted over to him, "It's okay. I'm here for you Nick." Nick turned away from the scene and saw two stallions near a blue box. One was brown with a sand-timer for a cutie mark, the other one was white with a red mane. Nick tried to see the cutie mark but then the police ponies started to try to talk to him. He turned and ran.

Now lets fast-forward about a year. Now he was roaming around Canterlot and was as happy as could be. That was until that day. He was walking up mane street when he saw a little filly getting bullied by two colts. The filly was a sunset blue and looked like an angle, and the two colts were unicorns. Nick wondered why the colts were picking on her. He walked up and asked them.

'Oh look, someone trying to be a hero." said one of the colts as they pushed Nick away. "We want your money. Or it's good bye world" said the other unicorn started to charge at her. Then Nick did what he though was best: Push the girl out of the way. Then something in Nicks head snapped, like he knew what would happen next. He turned around to the filly, "You okay?" he asked. "Just a little shocked that's all." she said as she stood up. "That's good." said Nick as he clothes lined the unicorns as they tried to run after them. "Now where do you live?" asked Nick as they started to walk away.

"You live at the castle?" asked Nick in bewilderment. He had never seen anything this wonderful in his life. At the gate, there were two royal guards and Princess Celestia. The guards ran to the filly and took her to Celestia, afterwards came back to Nick and chained him on the spot. "Wait? What did I do?" asked Nick as one of the guards started to use there wings as swords, "For kidnapping the princess, the price is punishment is sever injury then life in a cell." read one of the guards. "But I only brought her back." yelled Nick as the guards brought out a lance. Then one word echoed through out the court yard: STOP.

The guards turned and saw Celestia walking to Nick, " Why are you hurting the savior of our princess Luna? He should be rewarded", she unlocked Nick and walked with him," What do you want as a reward?" asked Celestia as she walked with him to the castle. "Well, nothing really. I saw someone needed help and helped, I don't need a reward." said Nick as he brushed off her wing and walked to the door. "How about a home with a family" she stopped him "little brother?" there was a pause in the room, "A family?" said Nick as he turned to her.

End of Chapter One.

Author's Note:

When writing this, I really wanted to put a twist to what we knew of the royal history. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY.