• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 2,743 Views, 53 Comments

Trixie Has A Problem - Navi



Trixie returns to Twilight with yet another problem for her to fix, only this little mishap turns out to be much more serious than it first appears to be.

  • ...
9
 53
 2,743

Chapter 2

Some indiscernible amount of time passed as Twilight stared at first with a blank expression, trying not to look at Trixie’s new adornments, mouth hanging open in disbelief. Betraying invisible wires tugged the edges of her forming grin wide open, making her snort before she slapped a hand over the bottom of her face. She had seen transformation spells before, a wide variety in fact and of many different stages, and she knew that a single pair of cow or pony ears should not have been this funny or surprising, but something about Trixie’s demeanour and the fact that it had happened to her was causing a swelling hilarity inside to try and burst out. Under the impression that the spell was a mere prank, Twilight felt there was no present danger, and began to lose her composure.

“O-o okay, oh gosh I’m so sorry! S-so,” she stumbled across her words, attempting to continue whilst doing a poor job of trying not to laugh. She should have felt worse when Trixie’s red faced expression grew sadder with each passing stifled giggle, but part of Trixie’s sadness manifested itself with her new ears lowering and pinning back, forcing Twilight to clutch at her stomach and sides as she could not contain herself anymore.

Trixie stood and took the humiliating response for as long as it lasted, rolling her eyes and playing over and over with her fingers like a blushing child, wishing what was happening was not as she waited for Twilight to cease bending over the table. Making an enormous effort to stand up straight, Twilight wiped away a few tears from her rosy red cheeks, coloured by straining so hard, and let out a long sigh of incredible satisfaction.

“I am so sorry, Trixie, you just really caught me off guard with that.” A few remaining snorts weaselled their way out as Twilight finished her merry little session. It was a wonder that she did not start another one as Trixie’s face now resembled a fresh ripened tomato.

“W-will you help me or not?” Trixie managed to hold onto her resolve long enough to keep her voice as stern as possible, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not hold back the welling between her eyes. By no means was she weak willed or a wimp, she had to be strong to be able to perform on stage in front of strangers the way she did, but being laughed at in such a derisive manner like this by one of the only people she had ever considered to be more than a nobody to her had stung deep.

Remaining unaware for only a moment more, Twilight removed her hands from her sides and lifted her head, meeting a quivering lip and two rapidly falling shining streams with her glance, at this point all of the remaining joy in Twilight evaporated, the empty space filling with guilt and sympathy. Without saying anything, she reached out and pulled the whimpering showgirl into a remorseful embrace, clutching at and burying Trixie’s head into her shoulder.

“Of course,” whispered Twilight with regret, “I am really sorry, you’re scared and the last thing you need is to be humiliated like--”

An unexpected high pitched squeal silenced the librarian’s gentle words as she comforted Trixie. Twilight looked down with a jolt to see what the matter was and was irked for a moment by the sight of Trixie’s face buried in her chest.

“Wah-what are you doing?!” Twilight shrieked, finding a moment to ponder if Trixie’s state of panic was inciting irrational behaviour. Unable to assist, having never encountered this intimate scenario ever before, Twilight watched with a troubled expression as Trixie took a moment to withdraw herself, gasping for air upon success.

“Twilight?!” Trixie wailed, angling her neck up at the librarian with a look of confusion, seeing that Twilight too possessed the same expression, only from higher up. Trixie found herself standing a full foot lower than before and as she clutched in desperation at Twilight’s hips, fear coursing back into her, the sound of a diminishing magical chime resounded, and Trixie dropped another foot in height, levelling with Twilight’s abdomen.

“T-Twilight!”

“Okay, okay, calm down! It’ll be fine!” Twilight frowned and gritted her teeth in panic as she held onto Trixie’s disproportionate arms, her clothes hanging loose as her shrunken body entered the main stage of the transformation process. Although she spoke with a diction that should have been reassuring, the tone of Twilight’s speech only made Trixie more hysterical.

Trixie let out excruciating whines for help as her dark blue trousers ripped apart at the seams, her thighs swelling and lengthening into long hind legs with a bright azure shade of fur rising from the skin all over her body to match her ears. Twilight stood frozen, grasping at her friend’s hands as the fingers began to stick together against Trixie’s will. No matter how hard she tried tugging them apart, they refused to yield as thick webbing bound them together, pulled them tight, and withdrew them into her palm. Pupils dilating, Trixie watched the mess in Twilight’s hands amalgamate into one mass and expand into what appeared to be hardened hooves.

“Twilight! Twilight! Aahhh!” Trixie screamed over and over, tears spilling from her eyes as she moaned, her now exposed white panties splitting open as her rear end bloated into two large, thick flanks. Turning her head to witness the beast she was becoming, Trixie’s mouth hung open in shock as a small lump rose from the base of her spine, thick locks of silvery hair encompassing the additional appendage as it extended into the air and far behind her, creating a long, impressive tail. It wiggled back and forth a few times as Trixie focused on it before she threw her terror-stricken glance back onto Twilight.

“Twilight plehehease! Help me! Help me!”

“Trixie listen to me, look at me! Listen!” – Twilight managed to overcome her knee-jerk reaction of alarm and clutched at Trixie’s front hooves, holding her steady to make sure that what she was saying was being taken in – “You’re going to be fine Trixie, it’s happening, you’re transforming and when it’s over you’ll be a pony, okay? But that’s it, you’ll be fine! I promise, Trixie, I promise!”

Twilight’s sterner demeanour offered mild comfort as a helpless Trixie trembled, tears staining the bright blue fur on her cheeks. Her waistcoat and shirt loosened further and hung without use as Trixie’s substantial breasts deflated and disappeared, flattening against her curving body.

“Please Twilight, ple--” Choking through her sobbing, Trixie’s speech trailed off, her whimpers growing into long groans as her eyes crossed, focusing on her nose and lips which appeared to be escaping from her face. Jamming her eyes shut to try and pretend that this all wasn’t happening, something inside of her head began to strain without relent, a throbbing sensation increased in intensity with each passing moment until Trixie opened her eyes and could see that a long, rounded shaft had grown from the centre of her forehead, swirling a few inches into the air above.

Heart pounding at unhealthy levels, body still shaking without control, Trixie pulled her new mouth open to try and speak, but instead let out a quaking squeal. Pausing in surprise and glancing down at her new short snout, she tried to cry for help once more, but again let out a whine. Twilight bit her lip and stood dumb-founded knowing that Trixie was about to enter a whole new level of fear as her repeated cries for help developed from loud squeaks into quivering wails until in the end, all Trixie could do was whinny.

Looking up and letting out a few more obnoxious neighs to affirm that she could no longer speak, Trixie clambered across the floor with her new legs like a new-born foal and lumbered into Twilight’s waist, soaking her dark blue sweater vest and white buttoned undershirt right through with the rivers pouring from her eyes. Dropping to her knees, Twilight took the terrified pony’s head in her hands and held it steady, beginning to take deep breaths to calm herself down, as well as Trixie.

“Shhh, shhh, it’s okay! T-take it easy, Trixie, please.” Gesturing up and down with her hand, Twilight managed to take command of Trixie’s shuddering with long, deep breaths and gentle, relieving words. “I’m not going to let anything happen to you, okay? There are thousands of books in this library and it shouldn’t take very long to find a way to get you back to normal.”

Twilight did not even realise that she had started stroking the side of Trixie’s face, and neither had Trixie, it seemed that both were mindlessly enjoying the soothing comfort that one another brought with the act as they both returned to as tranquil a state as could be. Bringing her closer, Twilight nestled Trixie’s head in her shoulder and wrapped her arms around the pony’s neck.

“I’m not going to let anything happen to you, Trixie, and you know that. You’re my number one priority right now and you will be until you’re completely you again, do you hear me?” reducing her voice to a soft whisper, Twilight leant back and looked into Trixie’s drenched eyes, the pony had withdrawn her fright as much as she could and had ceased quaking on the spot. She returned a feeble nod and gave a weak smile as she tried to wipe away the globules from her wet coat, unable to due to her large front legs and blundering, uncoordinated hooves. Reaching over to the table, Twilight procured a few tissues from a small box and paused, gesturing to make sure it was okay before Trixie accepted the assistance, albeit with reluctance, and Twilight began to wipe down her wet cheeks with gentle rubs.

“There, now just try and sit on your rump,” Twilight giggled, “if you can. I’m going to take a look around for a book on transformation, I’m sure it won’t take more than a few minutes to find a way to fix this.” As Twilight stood up and put a finger to her top lip, thinking of where in the T section to begin searching, Trixie turned back on herself and focused on her flanks, it took a lot of concentration, but she managed to lower her back end to the ground, with the finesse of a wonderbolt guiding in a commercial cargo aircraft.

After much consideration, Twilight stepped up to a collection of shelves on the far wall and put her finger to the spine of a pristine old tome. Discerning it as the incorrect volume she was looking for, she slid her hand across several more books in the line-up before stopping once again, peeling it out of its well-positioned spot and turning it over.

“Aha! Transformation: The Art of the Animagi! If this doesn’t have the answer, I have no idea what possibly could,” Twilight cheered with delight, turning to see Trixie’s expression take on a graver tone in response to her last passing comment. “Haha, ahh, but I’m sure if it doesn’t, there’s always more we can do.”

Sitting back down on the floor beside her now pony friend, Twilight flipped the leather bound hardcover open straight to the contents, skimming the subtitles with her pinkie all the way to the bottom before flipping over to the next thick page. Before she found it herself, Trixie lunged across Twilight’s lap to point with her enormous hooves at number twenty-one, entitled ‘Field & Farm’. Letting out a rippling squeal, Trixie glanced back and forth between the page and Twilight before noticing the librarian grinning down at her.

Without saying anything, Twilight took the leaves of the book between her fingers and flicked straight to page twenty one. Intricate diagrams and artistic pictures of various cattle and livestock greeted the two witches, both scanning the page for a reversal process of some sort.

“A lot of magic users wrongly assume you can just dispel transformation magic, but that only works on illusion magic, which is just a cloak over the target thing,” Twilight recited to herself as though she were back in school, still searching. “I can’t feel any kind of energy coming from you though, so this isn’t just an illusion, you must have been physically altered into this form.”

Trixie’s ears lowered themselves and she let out a quiet whimper, taking the information in as more bad news. Noticing in her peripheral vision, Twilight kept her focus on the page and patted her friend on the neck for solace.

“Don’t worry, it’s not like you can’t reverse this stuff, though something that this is worrying me about is that the witch who did this to you isn’t just a performer who uses illusions.” Whilst Trixie could sympathize with Twilight’s concerns, it wasn’t exactly at the top of her list at the moment. “Aha! Here we are,” Twilight announced victoriously, “as with most transformations, one simply requires a concrete visualization of the intended final form, then channel through that form into the target.”

Rising from her position, Twilight took the channelling stance as shown within the pages of the book as Trixie bumbled to her hooves, legs wobbling as she was still appropriating to her four-legged form. For the first time, Trixie held herself steady in a standing position and let a smile spread across her snout, hopeful that her time as a beast was soon to be over. With the open book in one hand, Twilight clenched her other tight as an aura of purple ether washed across it like a swirling river and began to build in intensity, glowing brighter.

Biting her teeth with furious concentration, Twilight envisioned her own body in her mind and held it there, then made a conscious effort to remove the clouds of her thoughts racing around to bring clarity to the visualization. Extending her index and middle finger, the ebbing pool of energy in her palm bolted forth in a stream and drowned Trixie in a swelling bubble of magic. The display lasted for as long as Twilight could keep it up, she had only a vague idea of how long it would take for the process to complete, but knew that she had to pour her vigour into it if it were to succeed.

After a long release of pure will, Twilight opened and flexed her fingers, dissipating the excess energy into the air. Panting, she gave a brief wave, brushing away the mild cloud of ethereal mist obscuring her friend, and gawped at the result.

“Oh, oh no,” Twilight gasped. In response, Trixie let out a whinny of confusion, then another of fear before blundering over to the nearest mirror and falling back onto her haunches, ears pinning back once more. Grimacing, Trixie let out the whines of a pup as Twilight stood behind her, putting her hand on the back of her head.

“We can try again Trixie, maybe I didn’t get enough clarity for the spell.” Drawing her pitiful gaze from her reflection up to Twilight, Trixie gave a slow blink and nodded, caressing her luscious mane against the librarian’s open palm. Remaining in front of the mirror, Twilight assumed the stance once more, this time putting a little less power into it, wondering to herself that she may have overcharged the spell. As the tame glowing light surrounding Trixie disappeared into the air once again, Twilight didn’t need the smoke to clear to know that she was still sitting at her feet as a pony, and the sight of herself in the mirror once more as an animal only made Trixie feel worse.

Unsure whether or not to try again, Twilight decided against another attempt, at the risk of Trixie bursting into tears and entering another uncontrollable state of panic. Twilight took a few steps from Trixie and faced away, fingers to her forehead trying in desperation to think of something else to attempt. She knew that the only book in her library that should have held the answer was the one that they had already been through as there weren’t many reports, tomes, dissertations, or really anything else of research value to study in the field of transformation.

The only other thing she could think of to do was to travel to the Royal Canterlot Academy where there were entire building-sized sections dedicated to the most specific fields of magic, there would be a wing on transformation, and separate chambers for each class of animals, objects, and entities. It just didn’t seem possible or even fair to put Trixie under the stress of getting to the train station, let alone navigating the bustling highways and byways of Canterlot in a form that she was still only like a new-born in.

What about a letter to the princess? Twilight thought to herself, but dismissed it with haste soon after, waving her hand as though it were a tangible waft of smoke and pacing a few steps. It may have been a matter of importance to safeguard Trixie and help her get back to normal, but Twilight could admit to herself that it was hardly a reason to interrupt the important and unyielding schedule of Princess Celestia, a last resort, perhaps, but not one of the first options on her list of solutions.

Whilst thinking about people to go to for help, a familiar thought cropped up from the distant reaches of Twilight’s memory, she was surprised with herself that she hadn’t thought of it sooner considering that this was always a trustable source she always went to first, after herself of course.

“Maybe Zecora,” Twilight mumbled, though Trixie was too busy sobbing at herself in the mirror to hear. Taking note of Trixie’s negative state of being and mind, the librarian figured it best she travel alone into the Everfree Forest in hopes of getting the answers she needed. She knew that Zecora wasn’t a witch, but the druid’s knowledge always seemed to plug the gaps that her own left open.

“Trixie,” Twilight called, “I’m going to go to a good friend of mine to see if I can find any more information on this.” Trixie’s ears pricked up and she pulled her body around to pay closer attention. Twilight picked up her dark purple satchel, already pre-packed with notebooks and stationary for any work or research that needed to be done outside of her home and hooked it around her neck.

“I need you to stay here.” Kneeling down, Twilight felt what she was saying wasn’t necessary, as she knew Trixie would be too fearful to leave the safety of the library, but did so just in case. “You’ll be safe here, make yourself comfortable and I’ll be back before you know it.” Letting out a squeak and nodding, Trixie sat on her flanks besides the table and kept her gaze pinned on Twilight as she opened the hefty oak door to leave. Noticing the desperate pony staring at her as she put a foot outside, Twilight paused and furrowed her brow, returning Trixie’s fixed look with a tender smile.

“You’re going to be fine, Trixie,” she breathed with confidence, and as Twilight let the door close with a silent click of the lock behind her, Trixie took a deep breath in through her nostrils, and exhaled as much of her worry away as she could. Curious, the pony decided to take a look around the library, as much as she could from her new height at least.

Planting her two front hooves on the floor, Trixie kept her eyes on them and focused to stop her legs trembling so much, then made a valiant effort to elevate her back end. She grit her teeth harder and harder as her hind legs shook without conceding, the strain became too much to bear, and she collapsed flat on her face.

Letting out a nicker of derision, the faint anger filling Trixie only fuelled her determination. Pulling her front end back up for another go, she forced her rear back into the air again, this time tensing the muscles across her body tight and firm to hold it up. Keeping herself in this position, Trixie breathed hard, taking in the feeling of her form as it was so she could understand how to balance it, and then eased her way into the next step, learning how to walk.

Trixie dared to destabilize herself and raised her front left leg, giving a couple of jolts back and forth as she compensated for the lack of support at her front end. With her hoof up in the air near her snout, her lip quivered as she drifted it back down to the floor, levitating it about above where she wanted it to go. The manoeuvre came easier to perform than Trixie had expected it to, though the hardest part came next, bringing her hind legs up to follow. Her front two limbs operated in a similar vain to the way that her human arms had done, for the most part, but her back legs were a new sensation entirely.

It almost felt like winding them up as a spring might do, or retracting the different parts into one another like a frame, Trixie thought, as she raised her back right leg all the way up to her abdomen. Taking care once again, she relieved the tension in her leg and let it drop a few inches forward from where it had been. Heaving an exhausted sigh, Trixie could not believe the amount of effort she had to put it in to keep her movement going, bent on not remaining helpless however, she forced her way across the room, finding herself in the open kitchen besides the stairs.

All of a sudden, Trixie’s new, larger stomach growled up at her with a powerful roar, she had almost forgotten that she had not had very much to eat for breakfast, though her rumbling belly was not about to let it slip her mind. Scanning the surfaces and open air cupboards at her eye level, Trixie could not see anything that took her fancy. It was odd, she found, that despite being in a state of near starvation, her appetite seemed to be refusing to accept human food.

Must be the transformation, she thought to herself, though was unsure of what to do to settle her yearning for a meal. At that precise moment, a captivating aroma carried on a soft breeze brushed across Trixie’s snout, and she could not help but breathe it all in, letting her eyelids fall as though she had been seduced, following the scent blind to its source. Clambering after the fragrance, Trixie stopped as she fell down right onto her jaw again, her blue cheeks turning a light shade of pink in embarrassment as she opened her eyes to find herself at the back door leading out into Twilight’s garden, snout nestled in the bed of thick grass filling the fenced space.

Lifting herself up and touch testing the new, softer ground a few times, Trixie wandered out into the enclosure and let out a warm, pleasured breath, her heart fluttering as the grass spread beneath her hooves, an enchanting feeling of freshness rippling through her. Glancing around to see if anyone was watching, Trixie realised that it did not matter if people saw her sink to her animal instincts and chow down, because it would look normal in her current form. The human part of her grimaced at the thought of what she was about to do, but the pony part of her whinnied with glee as she lowered her neck to the ground. Unable to reach far enough, she gave a gentle bend in her two front legs, keeping her back end raised.

Trixie released a drawn out pant of lustful desire as her elongated, wider, and much thicker tongue rolled from her mouth, titillating her taste buds as it grazed the verdant turf. Her human mind tried to shake her into sense with fury, but Trixie did not listen, she was too enraptured by how good the thing she had always walked over without thought actually tasted. Her already pink cheeks became a lighter shade of red as she closed her jaw, ripping a section of the lawn up and keeping it on her tongue.

Grinding the silky strands between her new wholly vegetarian teeth, Trixie smiled and closed her eyes, focusing on the astounding flavour of such a simple thing. It must be the transformation, she thought, still enjoying the experience, There’s no way grass tastes this good, not to a human, no way…

Trixie’s head lurched back and she almost choked on her food, spitting it out as a strong, thick material bound itself around her muzzle.

“Gotcha, ya lil’ scamp!”

Author's Note:

British author, British spellings, just in case you were wondering