• Published 5th Jul 2013
  • 860 Views, 44 Comments

Sounding Light and Dark Dreams - Brony Brush



How will Equestria react to a user of Dark magic and a user of Light magic?

  • ...
2
 44
 860

RPG Character Info

Sound Weaver(Clara)
12% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 30% Intelligence, 58% Spirit, 33% Vitality, 42% Agility(Isn't realavant, but to give you an idea of what they are like.)

By manipulating noise, Sound Weavers are able to attack and manipulate their foes with sound waves. Often times, Sound Weavers will be skilled with an instrument, and they'll use their music along with their powerful light magic to create stunning illusions. Escaping from one of these illusions is extremely difficult, allowing Sound Weavers to keep a safe distance from their foes and defeat them from afar.

Their magic can even be used to cloud the thoughts of their opponents and control their minds! Furthermore, Sound Weavers are in harmony with the world around them, and nature responds to the flow of their music, allowing them to gently persuade creatures and the environment to aid them in battle. In fact, Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to manipulate the elements.

Although not physically powerful, Sound Weavers are swift, agile, and incredibly skilled with a bow, so they normally attack from a distance; however, expert Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to augment the power and abilities of themselves and their allies. Conversely, they can even use their magic to hinder the powers of their opponents, making the Sound Weavers extremely valuable on any team.

Furthermore, they can combine their music with their extremely powerful light magic in order to heal, defend, and cure themselves or anyone around them. Offensively, Sound Weavers can amplify sound in the air to burst the eardrums of their opponents thus destabilizing and defeating them. They can even mute or distort their own sounds so that opponents can't hear them approaching or discern the direction of their attacks.



Dream Weaver(Basel)
10% Strength, 53% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 37% Vitality, 25% Agility

By using dark energy in combination with martial arts, the stealthy and mysterious Dream Weavers have acquired a unique form of combat in which their movements literally lull the opponent into a hypnotic trance, giving them a decided advantage in battle. By using this strange form of martial arts, the cunning Dream Weavers can throw weaker opponents into a nightmarish slumber, and against stronger opponents who are more resistant, the Dream Weavers can use sinister magic create horrifying illusions and hallucinations.

Dream Weavers even have the ability to make nightmares become a reality by using their summoning abilities to materialize the imaginary terrors and horrors in their own mind. Indeed, any monster they create in their mind can be temporarily summoned into reality to wreak havoc on the world. Furthermore, Dream Weavers can merge their bodies with the summoned nightmares, transforming the Dream Weaver into the nightmare itself! In addition, Dream Weavers can even summon their own nightmares into the minds of others, subjecting their foes to terrifying mental abuse and nightmarish battles of will.

When not using their illusions, the agile Dream Weavers use their swift and deadly martial arts to take down their foes. Most of the time, these warriors will silently and stealthily eliminate their foes; however, they are not opposed to launching blasts of deadly chaotic energy from their fists. In fact, for most Dream Weavers there is a tradeoff between their light magic powers and agility. While these warriors can be quiet and sneaky, they can also be quite loud and ferocious in battle if they are provoked. Indeed, these warriors are often masters of killing and mental torture, which they may savagely use to tear apart their opponents.