• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 486 Views, 5 Comments

The Black Clan - epicscreename



the black clan a group of ponys that want to rule equestria

  • ...
8
 5
 486

chapter five

Chapter 5


It was a quite sunny afternoon as twilight and spike where reading about the black clan history. On top of a hill and Spike was sitting on Twilight's back not enjoying what he was reading and started to get bored.
"ugh can we stop twilight i don't want to read anymore"
"Spike we have to research as much as we can so we can stay one step a head of them"
"ugh is there something else i can do"
"well i guess i you could see if any other pony needs help"
"yes"
Spike then runs of in to town to see if anypony need help. He sees Michael pulling a wagon of apples for Applejack. He runs over to them.
"hey guys, you need any help"
"no, were good. Me and Michael got it all covered but thanks anyway."
"oh, okay"
As spike begins to turn around Michael ask him.
"wait, there is something you can do for me though."
"really awesome"
"yeah you see Dash's birthday is coming up. Can you see what she likes so i know what to get her."
"sure"
"awesome she over at Fluttershy. Tell her i sent you cause i'm helping applejack"
"ah so she would think i'm not just trying to see what she likes"
"hehe that and i really need you to go help her"
"oh okay"
"now good"
"don't worry Michael i won't let you down"
Spike then runs off to Fluttershy house but not be for spotting two black hooded ponies walking just out side of ponyvile. He goes to see who there were but they disappear.
"hmm oh well"
He then makes it two Fluttershy house and he she dash and Fluttershy looking at magazine.
"hey, what you guys looking at"
They quickly turn around hiding the magazine be hide them.
"oh spike i though you were Michael"
"hun... what are you guys doing"
Dash then quickly goes to the door looks out it, then shoots the door.
"well you promise you won't tell Michael"
"yeah what is it"
Dash and Fluttershy look at each other and so Spike the page on the magazine. He looks at it with a confused face.
"what is it all i see is a boat"
"yeah that's what i told Fluttershy"
"oh you two, it's a cruse ship. It's called the royal cruse. It's were a lot of fancie pony's go there's a ball, a dinning hall, a big pool, and not to mention my favorite part the king and queen of the sea. It's where they well annouce the king and queen fro the guest and they become the king and queen of the sea."
"ughhh boring, why do i have to go"
"because you won the trip to go"
Fluttershy then pulls out the two tickets for the cruse. Spike then takes a look at them.
"if you don't want to go why did you enter?"
"that's what i have been telling Fluttershy i never enter."
Fluttershy then walks up to Dash.
"oh come on after all you did want to have alone time with him right"
Dash the begins to blush.
"w-what are you talking about"
"oh you know what im talking about" she then makes a kissing sound
"n-not around spike"
Spike then stode there confused. He then relised what they meant.
"hahaha"
"hey not funny" Dash begin's to blush even more.
Spike then stops laughing
"so you and Michael have not kiss on the lips huu"
"w-w-well"
"i don't think she did spike"
"OKAY CAN WE CHANGE THE SUBJECT"
They both stop laughing.
"so are you going or not"
"ugghhh fine"
"yay"

The next couple of days it was finally was the day of the royal cruse. Michael and dash were getting ready to get on the ship. so they start saying there goodbye's to there friend. They then got a bored the ship. Both Michael and dash start to wave good bye to there friends. The ship then leaves port and set sail out to sea.
"so dash... are you ready to have fun "
"ugh...yeah loads"
Michael then gets an upset look on his face.
"was it something i said"
"uh.... oh no, just being here the girl force me to be here. But since your here with me it's not so bad."
She walk over to the presents the her friends got her.
"so when do i get to open these"
"at the end of the trip when it's you brithday"
"awww"
She then looks at Michael with a cute face.
"can i please open one"
"you know that dose not work on me"
She stop making the face.
"well i can try"
"now come on we need to go to the grand hall"
"ughh fine'
As the walk in to the grand hall they see princes Celesta on the stage.
"hey dash look it's the princes"
"duuu this is the royal cruse"
"oh hehe i forgot"
The princes then steps up to the mic.
"hello and welcome to the royal cruse. You all have bee invited for the next week to have the time of you'r life and compet to be crowd king and queen of the see"
Dash stop and start to listen.
"you all will have to complete each of the test, grace, manners, attire, swimwear or body for the males, and finally talent. Get i perfect score on all of them and you will win the title of king and queen of the sea, good luck"
Dash then turns to Michael.
"ugh we are so not doing that"
"i can see why"
Dash then turns around and see a white unicorn with pink and purple hair.
"whats that spouse to mean"
"well i mean look at you. you hair is filthy, your body reeks, and not to mention your boy friend here is a mess as well. There's no possibly way toy could win you're an outcast not fit to be with our class. You're just a filthy ragged up Pegasus. You're way out of your leg. Now if you excused me i have to go talk to the princes about entering the contest. oh bye the way i'm Penny Pincher and this is my husband Top Dollar, but i'm sure you'll hear that more when we get crowd king and queen of the sea hahaha"
Dash face then starts to get red with anger. she grabs Michael and start to drag him bye the tail.
"oh dash were are we going"
"to sign up for the contest"
"wait what"
He then plops up.
"why"
"because i'm not going to let some fancy smancy unicorn show me up"
She then reach's the sign up table. She slams her hoof down on the table.
"princes Celesta sign me up for the contest"
"oh hello dash, hello Michael why shower i'll sign you up just sign right here"
She hand dash the sign up sheet. Dash then gives it to Michael.
"there now i can so her whose the best"
As she storms of angry. Michael and the princes sit there with shock faces.
"so Michael what brings you and dash here on the royal cruse."
"oh it's dash's birthday at the end of the cruse and she just so happen to win tickets"
Then the princes get a weird look on her face.
"win tickets? But i never had a contest to win them."
"wait really?"
"yes"
"then how in Equestria did she get tough tickets. huuuu, princes maybe it was-"
"shhhhhhhh not here come lets talk privately"
They then walk into a privat room in the back of the grand hall.
"Michael if this does turn out to be the black clan we need to keep a low profile"
"right"
"and don't tell dash"
"okay but why did they send dash the tickets and not me. and if there after the element of harmony why just dash."
"hmm maybe there not after dash but you"
"me? buy why me i can't use the elements"
"hmm yes true we just need to see what happens. but in the mean time don't keep dash waiting"
"hehe right well talk to you later"
Michael then opens the door and starts to look for dash.
"Michael there you are come on were going to be late for dinner."
She then pulls Michael over to the tables and they take a set at and empty table. Then the sevent bring there food to there table. Just then a unicorn see's Michael and walks over to them.
"wow dash this food looks good"
"yeah you beat it does lets dig in"
Just then the unicorn sits down next to Michael.
"ahh can i help you"
"why yes you can. You can start off by telling me your name cutie"
He then spits out his drink.
"uh w-what"
Dash then over hears her talking to Michael.
"i'm sorry to have to tell you this but....HE'S MINE" she yell's into her ears.
"hehe sounds like some one a bit jealous of my beauty"
"yeah right, me be jealous of you i know he love's being with me. right?"
"of course i love to be with you"
"see"
The unicorn then looks at her.
"i don't see why he would like a rag like you. Oh well some pony's just don't have taste i so pose. hehe I'll see you around Michael."
She then give Michael a wink and walks off as dash sit's there anger as she eats her food.
"is ever pony tiring to make me mad what the heck"
"wooha calm down lets just finish up and then the princes will show us to our rooms."
"ughh...fine"
They then finish up there dinner. As they are walking to there room dash notice a lot o guards standing around there room she turns to Michael.
"hey michael why are there so many guards"
"oh will she wanted to...uh make sure we have a good night sleep"
"oh okay"
They then stop at the room. The princes then opens the door.
"and here we are your room"
As they walked in they saw giant bed with a hot tube in the bathroom and a bucket of ice with cider bottles in it. Then guards brought in there lugged.
"well here you are now you two sleep up well"
Michael then look around and see's there is only one bed.
"hey princes there's only one bed"
"hehe i know now good night"
She then leaves the room and shuts the door. Michael and dash then look at each other and begin to blush.
"w-well dash y-you can have the bed i can sleep on the floor."
"w-well you can s-sleep in the same bad as me i don't mind"
Michael then looks at dash and starts to blush bright red. He takes a big gulp
"are you sure"
She nodes her head yes. As they get into bed they turn away from each other.
"well good night dash"
"y-yeah you too"
They both feel asleep.

The next morning Dash woke up to Michael with his arm raped around her. she then try to get out from his arms. when she did she walked across the room to get a cider drink. As she takes the led of she hears a knock on the door. As she opens the door to see what it was she yawns.
"ah hello. can i help you"
It was two gaurds.
"ma'am we are here to tell you that the first event is about to take place"
Dash then is shocked and looks at the clock and she see than she only has one hour to get ready. She turns back to the guards.
"well thank you we well be ready as soon as we can."
"very well ma'am"
The guards then leave. She quickly shots the door and runs over to Michael.
"Michael Michael Michael Michael wake up"
He then lefts his head up with a drowsy look. He yawns as he opens his eyes.
"haaaa, morning dash"
"get out of bed were going to be late for the first event."
He then realized what time it was and rushes out of bed.
"ahhh wheres my tux..... wait. why should you care it's not like some racing contest"
"well yeah but, do you think i will let some fancy smancy no good unicorn so me up"
"well n-no"
"then.... GET DRESS"
Michael then falls back ward from the force of her yell.
"okay okay i'll get dress"
As they arrive to the grand hall and dash was wereing her grand gala dress cuase it was the only dress she had. Michael was wearing a black and white tux
"haha what a ugly dress"
Dash turns around and see's Penny Pincher wearing a diamond studded withe and blue dress.
"Well miss. dash i never tough you had guts to show up. especially in a dress like that haha"
Dash then became hot with anger. Michael then pulls her away from Penny Pincher.
"just ignore her dash"
They make there way to mid crowd Michael bumps into doctor whooves
"ugh...oh im sorry"
"oh it's fine michael"
"Hey! Nice Tie!"
Dr.Whooves straightens his tie.
"Why thanks, I love this one. Picked it out myself. Bow ties are cool, now."
As the princes make her way onto the stage.
"welcome to the first event. Today we will have two event's today we will have grace and manners. Manners have already started as for the rest of the day you well be judge on how you treat one another. And grace will start in a few minutes. Grace will be a dance. let the best team win."
Dash then starts to freak out.
"oh man oh man oh man"
"whats wrong dash"
"did you hear her, dance, dance. I can't dance."
"i'm sure you will be fine"
Then princes grabs the microphone.
"now let the dance contest first is... Penny pincher and Top Dollar"
As they make there way to the floor they start to dance and the hole crowd is in ah. And dash then hangs her head down.
"hey dash whats wrong?"
"were going to suck"
"well i'm sure will be fine"
"okay if you say so"
As Penny Pincher finished up her dance she jumps into the air and is caught bye her husband. Princes pics up her mic.
"wow that was really good okay next up is..." she pulls a name out of a hat
"Rainbow Dash and Michael Storm"
Dash then starts to get a scared look on her face.
"Come on dash"
As they proceed to the dance floor. As they both stand up on there back legs. Dash then puts her hoofs on his shoulder.
"michael what do we do now"
"hmmm....ah follow my lead"
He then spins Dash and catches her in his arm. And he leans into dash.
"if were going to dance. lets dance like a storm"
"hehe i see what you mean"
She then gets up and starts to run around in Michael until a rainbow appeared. Michael then start to shovel his feet until he made enough static electricity that a min storm appear under he feet. Then dash stops and the force made the rainbow expand and Michael jumps and cause the lighting bolts to shoot out and hit the rainbow. Turning the lighting bolts into rain-bolts. And lights of the hall. Dash then jumps into his arms and she begins to swing around him. She jumps dose a filp and lands in in Michael hoof on one foot. The hole hall wen't silent just before ever-pony starts to cheer Penny Pinchers jaw drops. Princes then gets on the mic.
"that was very good Dash and Michael"
Dash walks bye penny and said.
"beat that hehehe"

As the day goes on the dance event has come to a end. And the princes has goes on the mic with the name of the winners.
"now the winners of the grace dance is....Penny Pincher and Top Dollar"
Dash stode there shocked.
"but second place is....Rainbow Dash and Michael Storm"
Dash and Michael run up on stage.
"sorry guys about not winning first, but i was a grace dance "
"hehe it's fine"
The princes then tell the other place for the dance. She then gets too the manner winners.
"now the winner for manners is.... Rainbow dash and Michael Storm. For Michael well manners"
"hehe thanks"
Penny Pinchers then yells out.
"oh how come they won that won?"
"because saying some-pony dress is ulgy. Is not nice"
"hmp"
See storms of angrily.
Dash and michael laugh as they walk away.

They all sit down and eat but Michael notice a note under his plate the note had a black c on it. He look in shocked.
"hey dash i'll be right back i need to go talk with the princes"
"okay hurry back"
"ok"
He then walks over to the princes table.
"well hello michael how may i help you"
He hand the princes the note she gasp.
"i see, lets see what it said. Dear Michael we call your attention in the engine room....come alone. Hmmm i guess you must go alone."
"Yes princes i will"
As he head to the engine room he can hear shuffling of feet.
"whose there"
Then out of the shadows it was the two unicorn brothers.
"you two"
"clam down we don't come here to fight just to delver a message or i guess you could say delver the messager hehehe"
The other brother then starts to cast a magic spell. Then discord appers.
"no they set you free"
"oh calm down Michael. This spell just lets my mind wonder freely...for a short time that is."
"why do you want to talk to me"
"oh my dear boy. because you have risen so hi. I just want to see you fall so hard"
"hehe what do you mean i have the best girlfriend, good friends, and an amazing life."
"haha not after i tell you this"
"hu what do you mean" Said Michael confuse
"well why don't you tell me about your past"
"well i was raised bye my brother"
"and how he's doing. oh wait.... that's right your friend banished him hahaha. and your parents"
"i never knew my parents"
"no i think you might know him quit well"
"what no, i don't"
"oh yes you do. Think back to the tablet of life what did it say"
"ugh. a pony will come along and bring back a pony that will bring ever lasting peace"
"haha wrong, mistranslated it's ever lasting chaos not peace"
"but you where not brought back"
"you're right... you where"
"but how could i bring every lasting chaos"
"after i tell you this. Think about it you life bring chaos to your friends."
"so what thats from the black clan"
"no you, you never knew you parents, you life is chaos, the black clan is really concerted on you"
"w-what are you getting at"
"oh my you are stupid....I....AM...YOUR DAD"
Michael then begins to slowly back up in shock for he could not believing what he heard.
"no no no no no no"
"hahaha ye, you are my son and i just saw you fall so hard"
"no..."
"oh come on son pony up. i guess now i can do this"
Discoard then pokes his head.
"och what the heck"
"there your powers are now unlock. I can truly welcome you to the family. But your horn won't come in for some time now. until then have fun son hahahaha"
He then diapers and the two unicorn brothers leave. Michael sit there and rubs his head and feels bump on his head.
"so this is it oh god what am i going to tell dash"
He sit there in the dark and emtpy room wondering if his friends well ever accepted him now knowing he is discord son.


to be continued