• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 486 Views, 5 Comments

The Black Clan - epicscreename



the black clan a group of ponys that want to rule equestria

  • ...
8
 5
 486

chapter four

chapter 4



It was a cold and foggy afternoon as Dash was traveling down a river throw the monkey jungle hoping to find the monkey king lair. The boat was being driven bye a local monkey bye the name of Bananas. Who had knew the rivers well.
"hey thanks again for your help. Others would not help me. Why is that bananas?"
"please just call me ban"
"okay... ban"
"well people say it's cursed. Because of the monkey king that once lived there"
"ah..."
Dash stod there looking with a suspicious look on her face as she stared at Ban.
"is there something wrong"
"oh... well most people i meet have a bad habit of being untrustworthy"
"well don't fret my little pony. I have no reason to be untrustworthy. But if i may ask what makes everyone be untrustworthy"
"uhhh... please promise me you won't tell anypony"
He nodes his head yes. She then take out the stone of life from her bag. He then walks towards dash in ah.
"What is it."
"it's the stone of life"
"is it really, i have heard the story of love but never though it was real. May i hold it"
She looks at him with a queries face.
"i guess"
She hands him the stone of life.
"wow hehe it is the stone of life."
He gives it back to her.
"thanks, sorry for not trusting you"
"it is fine, now tell me who is this pony you what to bring back to life"
"well his name is Michael"
She then tells hims the story that is Michael for it seems to be hours. She went into detail on how she fell in love with him. Three hours had pass as Dash and Ban had arrived at the point on the map that had a trail that leads to the monkey king lair.
"well little one this is where we part ways. I hope you find the tablet of life. And maybe i can meet this Michael."
"yeah but that's if the black clan doesn't try to stop me"
she steps of the boat. Ban then pulls away from the river side
"good luck my friend and be safe."
"hehe i will bye ban"
As she waves good bye he slowly diapers be hide the thick fog.
"now then lets look at the map"
She then takes the map out from her bag. She hears rustling in the bushes be hide her. She turns around and sees nothing so she keeps looking at the map but starts you hear the noise again.
"okay! whose there? i know somepony's there"
She looks down and see a cute baby black Panther.
"ahhhh aren't you cute"
She then picks it up and it gives her a lick on the nose.
"ahh isn't that- Wait if there's a baby panther here then that means the mother can't be far"
She then feels breath going down the back of her neck. She is frozen in fear as she turn's around she see an angery looking black panther standing there.
"gulp.... hehe i'll just put down the baby"
She then starts to run for her live as she can not fly because of her broken wings. She looks back and sees six black panther chasing after her.
"oh Celestia why me of all the dumb luck"
She start to jump on to a tree and climbs up the vines.
"ha try to get me now"
The panther then attract there claws and stick then in to the tree and begin to climb.
"oh come on not cool"
Then a monkey on a vine swings bye and grabs her.
"huh what hey thanks for-"
she then hits her head on a branch.

Back on green side island pinkie and Fluttershy are asking around for rainbow dash but no one has seen her until they go into a local bar.
"uh...pinkie i don't what to uh.... go in there"
"why"
"cause it looks very scary in there"
"oh come on"
Pinkie then grabs Fluttershy and pulls her into the bar. As they walk in pinkie get onto a table and yells
"HAS ANYPONY SEEN A RAINBOW COLORED HAIR PONY"
The bar goes quiet as the they see every one in there with scared looks on there face. Just then they hear a griffin say.
"you mean that no good pony that knocked me through a wall and my brother into the sealing"
"uh i guess"
"well then if you what to know any thing about here you'll have to pay up"
Pinkie the grabs his choler and looks right into his eyes. With anger in her eyes.
"if you don't tell me were she is i'll do worse then knock you through a wall got it"
"ye-ye-yes mam"
"WELL"
"sh-she bought a ticked to jungle city that's all i know i swear"
She then lets him go and drops him on the ground. With a smile on her face say.
"thank you"
Fluttershy then picks him up and dusts him off.
"were sorry about that. well bye have a nice day"
He then says with a scared and studded voice.
"ye-yes you have a nice day to mam"
"fluttershy come on"
"oh... yes coming"
Pinkie and Fluttershy then bye tickicts to jungle city.

As they arrive to jungle city. They walk through the city and ask around about dash alot of people did rember seeing her but they don't know where she went. So they stop for a while and get something to eat.
"oh god i tired how much longer till we find her"
"i don't know pinkie"
"well dash better slow down"
Just then Ban walks up to them.
"hello there would you like some fruit or maybe a boat ride down monkey river"
"um... no were good were looking for our friend dash"
"wait, did she happen to have rainbow colored hair"
Pinkie then jumps up from her seat.
"you saw her where"
"well she heading to the monkey king lair"
"WHERE IS THAT SHOW US"
"better yet i can take you there"
He then takes Pinkie and Fluttershy to the very spot that she drops off dash.
"um.... thank you, ban for bring use here"
"yeah and thanks for the bananas" Pinkie said with a mouth full of bananas.
"don't mention it, any friend of dash is a friend of mine"
He then starts to driff of into the fog.

Just then rainbow dash wakes up, tied too a stick.
"oh my head where... where am i huuuu"
She then see's a tribe of monkeys dancing around fire. As two monkeys pick her up and place her over the fire. She struggles to break free of the ropes.
"hehe you guys don't what to eat me i taste bad trust me"
Then the stone of life falls out of her bag and into the fire. turning the fire blue but not harming the stone is self.
"wooow that's cool"
The monkey then stop, untie dash and start to bow down to her. Then the tribe chief walks out of a hunt.
"you are the stone bringer. we are at your command."
"stone bringer?"
"yes, the accent tablet says that one day a pony will come and with the stone of life use it with the stablet to bring ever lasting hope to the world"
"really"
"well that's what we think the last part means. And we are to do what every it takes to helps you out stone bringer"
"well you chould point me thw have to the monkey king lair"
"yes it's through the the swamp of truth where you must past the test of inner fear. over the cavern of death where the souls can still be heard. Past the snake lord temple were the sound of the snake god drives people in. Then you have reach the monkey king lair. But that will be in the morning you must rest great one"
"hehe i am a bit tired, thank you"
The next morning dash woke to a bright morning. As she leaves every one from the tribe waves good bye.
"good luck stone bringer we hope you bring ever lasting hope too the world"
She then starts to head to a swamp were the fog starts to pick up as she is slowed down bye the mock in the swamp.
"ewww ah if only i could fly"
"dashhhhh"
"ohhhh... whose there"
Dash stand there to scared to move and wondering whats going on as the fog gets heaver.
"daasssssshhhhhhhhhh"
"whose there answer me"
"dash"
She turns around and sees Michael with blank black soulless eyes. As he walks ever closer to dash.
"no why dose this keep happening to me"
"YOU LET ME DIE... I COULD.... NEVER..... LOVE.... YOU!!!"
She then fell to the ground holding her chest as if her heart had just broke.
"no no don't say that"
She then remembers back what the tribal leader had said about the test in the swamp.
"no it's not real, it's not real"
"OH YES IT'S REAL DASH"
She then put her head down trying to escape the fear that she had. Then she realizes what he meant bye her fear inside. She Stood in front of Michael with her head held high and determent to face her fear.
"no i did not let you die. you die to save my life. That's not my fault you just did it out of love and for that i thank you"
She then kissed him on the check and the wind started to pick up as fog began to move dash closed her eyes and reopen he was gone and she saw the bridge.
"yes im getting closer to bring Michael back'
As she gets closer to the bridge. she see that's it was a long old bridge. She slowly makes it across the bridge but then she feels the air coming out of the cavern and it songs like moaning of the dead and it starts to freak her out. She hears what sounded like rope unraveling. she looks on the other side of the bridge and sees the rope is coming undone so she make a break for it and as she runs the wooden breaks out from under her. the rope snaps and she begins to fall. but with her broke wings she could not fly.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhh"
She stop yelling and looks down as she has stop falling.
"you okay dash"
She looks up and see it's Fluttershy holding.
"flu-Fluttershy"
See is then placed back on the other side of the cavern and see pinkie pie sitting there waiting there for her.
"wait how did you make it over here"
"ohhh duuuu rope swing dash'
"but i did see one"
"oh cause i made one"
Dash sat there confused
"well thanks for saving my life guys"
"oh... your welcome dash"
"now lets go home guys"
"no, pinkie i have to bring back Michael first"
"but it's just a legend"
Dash then pulls out and shows it too the girls. They sit there not believing that dash had found it after her weeks of searching.
"were did you find it dash"
Flutter shy then close pinkie mouth.
"it was in the gem Michael gave me i tripped and when it did this pooped out. Now i would like to tell you guys every thing but we need to get going and make camp it's getting dark"
"ohh how about that temple"
"wow good eye pinkie"

They then make it into the temple but dash realized that she was not to suppose to go into a temple. The the door closed be hide them and it goes pitch black.
"oh no... i don't like the dark"
Then flutter shy back up into something.
"uh... pinkie is that you"
"no i over here bye dash"
She then takes a gulp and puts here hoof on the thing be hide her and she feels scales. she looks up and sees giant red eyes.
"g-g-girls"
"Fluttershy it's just the dark i'm sure-"
Just then the torches light up and they see a giant snake with huge red eyes.
"oh god now i see whys it's called the snake temple"
The snake then strikes at Fluttershy but pinkie grabs her be for see gets hurt.
"are you crazy run"
They then run through the temple tiring to get away from the giant snake
"hmmm it's been a long time sence i had pony and i do like a good work out before dinner"
"it talks"
"why dose that surprise you pinkie"
"wait i have an idea"
Then the snake enters a room.
"come out where every you are. hmmm i can smell you and you smell good"
Pinkie then comes around the corner dresst as a chef and with a mustas.
"oh welcome to pinkies rare eats table for one"
"uhh yes table for one"
Then dash and Fluttershy also dessert up as chef and with mustas and they start to set up a table. Then Fluttershy gives him a menu.
"oh yes i would like the grilled pony"
"oh i so sorry were all out of pony"
"oh then i'll take then fried goose"
"are you sure you don't what to try the big surprise"
"hmmm i'll guess i'll have the big surprise them"
"very good chose"
Them dash brings a giant plater as the snake use his tail to put on a bib with a pony on it. Dash takes off the top and it's pinkie and she hits the snake in the head with a giant rock. The snake then hits the ground with the rock on his head. has they walk away laughing.
"hahaha, pinkie i had no idea that would work so well"
"yeah it was very clever"
"hey what can i say"
Just then a shadow is cause on them. they turn around and it's the snake.
"now im mad"
"i should of hit im with a bigger rock"
"yeah you think"
They then find a back exit and block it off with big rocks. And they hear him banging against the door but can't get trough.
"well that was close uh Fluttershy"
"yeah what do you think dash....dash"
They see dash siting ther staring at the monkey king lair.

"We- we mad it girls"
They then enter the monkey king lair as dash could not wait so she runs into the lair but then an she was hit by a magic blast.
"nice hit brother"
"why thank you phill"
Then Pinkie and Fluttershy help up Dash. They notice they were from the black clan. They see the stone on the ground and the two unicorn brothers pick up the stone with there magic.
"no"
"oh yes my dear dash now"
They then use there magic to pick up Dash, Pinkie, and Fluttershy.
"lets go bring owe great god discord back brother"
"hehe yes lets"
They then take them into the monkey king lair. and they see the tablet of life on the wall.
"no you can't i came all this way and i won't let you bring back that monster"
"hahaha now we call you back from the banished our load discord"
He then puts the stone in the hole on the tablet but nothing happens.
"hu"
"oh my, are you doing it right"
"well sorry if i never learn how to do this, i don't see you doing any thing"
"well cause you said, don't worry bro i'll do it"
"oh shut up"
As the two brother argue the magic that was holding them down was getting week cause they were not focus on the other. Pinkie and Dash then walked up to the two brother's.
"oh boys"
"uh"
Then dash and pinkie then punch them in the face with there hoofs knocking them out cold. Dash then picks up the stone and looked at Pinkie and Fluttershy. They both node there heads. She then looked at the the tablet and is filled with so much joy knowing that she is about to bring her love one back she puts the stone in the tablet but nothing happens. She stands confuse.
"i-i did every thing...i came all this way for nothing!"
She then remembers what the unicorn said to her after her gem broke
"you must speak life great meaning"
She stand there and sees the heart on the the stone. Seeing life's great meaning as a tear drop lands on the stone. she then spoke life's great meaning.
"....love"
The stone starts to glow and so dose the tablet she slowly place the stone within the tablet. As that happen the she put her head on it and spoke his name.
"Michael"
The hole room the lights up with blinding light and as it dies down. Pinkie and Fluttershy open there eyes to see dash and michael heads touching and Michael speaks
"dash"
She looks up and see michael with a big smile on his face.
"y-your back"
She then starts to tear up with joy that michael is back and she give him a hug look at him and say
"i love you"
"hehe i know"
Pinkie starts to tear up with joy.
"don't cry... don't flipping cry....WAAAAAAAAA"
She then puts her head on Fluttershy shoulder ad flutter shy starts to back her on the back. as dash stands there with Michael holding him tight.
"i missed you so much...so much"
"i know you did i missed you too... i missed you too"
Then the stone and table shatter into a million pieces so no pony would ever use it for evil. Just then both brother wake up.
"no the stone and tablet master is going to be so mad at use"
"at use? more like you"
Michael then step up to them.
"hey you towo"
"oh crap"
"now give me a reason not too beat to a pulp"
Both brother then get up and start to back up towards the door.
"well because your back to life....and well..."
"you don't have worry about us cause the stone is gone...so will just be on owe way"
They then turn around and start to head for the door. But michael jumps in the way with anger filled is.
"where do you think you two going"
"well leaveing... your not going to kills us are you...
"no, but befor i let you go give a message to your master. I'm Michael and i will not stop until the black clan is no more so bring it i'm not fared, and i very see you two around ponyvile or my friends i won't let you leave my sight alive. GOT IT!!!!!"
"g-got it"
"now dash if you please"
Michael then walks away from the door and the two brother turn around. They see dash raising her back legs and give a big kick and they go flying out the door.
"see you later scum bags" yield pinkie
"hehe okay let head home"
"oh yes that sounds wonderful"
"and we get home i'm making some cupcakes

As the four pony's them walked into town every pony stooped and they could not believe it was Michael Just then twilight, rarity and apple jack where amazed that dash had did it and bring back Michael. Twilight then walked up to dash
"wow you did it dash, sorry if i doubt you"
"hey it's okay twilight just be glad i never gave up"
Pinkie then stand on top of a flag pole.
"hey every pony this calls for a party"
Then every one in ponyville start to cheer and the party was under hand Five hours had pass since the party started. Pinkie was wondering around the town center where the party was being held. She walks over to twilight and ask her where dash and Michael was.
"hey twilight, have you seen Dash or Michael anywhere"
"oh there on the hill watching the sunset"
"oh silly pony's that not where the party"
She started to walk over towards the hill but twilight stops her.
"no no pinkie leave them alone"
"yeah your right"
As dash is sitting next to Michael under his wing. She rest her head on his shoulder.
"ahh i'm glad to have you back"
"hehe i'm glad to be back"
As he watch's the sunset dash gives him a kiss on the cheek. And he begins to blush.
"hehe you look a little red Michael"
"wh-what me no it might just be a sunburn"
"haha yeah right"
"hey dash"
He then looks her in the eyes. Then she starts to blush as well.
"ye-yeah"
"race you"
He the jolts off to the sky above.
"oh not cool dude i will so beat you"
"but you have to catch up with me'
Then dash fly up after him. As the day ends on a happy note else where thing are not too happy.
As the two black clan brothers enter the castle of the black clan and they approach a pony sitting in a lager chair.
"m-master w-w-we failed and they brought back michael"
"no you did your part"
They both stand there confused. as they ask ther leader what he meant.
"we-we did"
"yes, now both of you go enjoy the fruits of your labor"
They then run into the next room. A mare pony then walks out from be hide the set in which the black clan leader was sitting in.
"im at bit of a lost why did you not punish them"
"hehe simple bring Michael back to life was the back up plan. He will soon find out how he is such a huge importance to our plans hahaha soon!"


To be continued