• Published 3rd Jul 2013
  • 509 Views, 13 Comments

The Silent War - Drmalaria



This is the tale of Scarlet, a noble soldier of Evelestria that always do what she think is good.

  • ...
2
 13
 509

Chapter 05

She didn’t believe what her eyes were watching. Right now, she was thinking that all of this, all this mess and confusion was nothing more than a dream. “Ok, now I need to wake fucking up!” she said, trying to get out of her dream.

Everypony and everybird-or maybe everyponybird-were taking this kind of seriously. Well, few where laughing -with few I mean a lot- in the term that Scarlet was more than shocked by this situation “Why the fuck I can’t wake up in my bed!” she asked with fury, like always.

“Ahmmmmm…” Kalut was trying to figure out how she could explain this kind of situation “Well, just like I have told you before, we are rebels, and-“

“Of course I already heard that shit, the main fucking problem is that this is the worst fucking nightmare in my entire life… well, year.” Kalut’s furrowed her eyebrows after hearing the good mouth of the mare. She sighed.

“Scarlet Nightmare, this is not a dream,” Kalut commented “I wish this hell was a nightmare, but right now; your whole life is a lie.” Kalut’s words were kind; she was trying to have some tact with Scarlet.

“How the hell do you know my name?” she asked “How the fucking hell are you trying to buy me your bullshit?” again, she asked, but this time, she wasn’t shocked.

Kalut sighed after hearing the Scarlet’s questions, but before the moment when she was trying to answer her, the zebra just took her part on the conversation “Hear me, you little fucker,” she took off her sunglasses “The last fucking thing that I wanna know after saving your ridiculous and precious life is simple; of course, if you didn’t remember what happened in the castle.”

She started to approach Scarlet, her gaze was like that of a wild animal, and the most interesting thing were her eyes “If we had wanted to, we’d have left you in that place, dying without any-freaking-pony knowing about what fucking happened. Of course, if they didn’t use your body like a soulless monster.” she spited “You MUST thanks us right now! You MUST fucking thanks Isaac to bring you here, the poor creature is right fucking now exhausted, do you know how hard it’s for her to make that kind of spell!?”

“THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!?” her forehead was in contact with the zebra forehead.

“THE FUCKING THING THAT I AM TRYING TO TELL IS THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING MORRON THAT DOESN’T EVEN KNOW THAT YOUR QUEEN IS THE CRUELEST BASTARD OF ALL THIS ENTERY LIFE TIME!”

“I WON’T BUY THE FUCKING BULLSHIT!” Scarlet pushed her head.

“OF COURSE YOU WON’T FUCKING BUY IT, WE COULD LET YOU DIE THERE LIKE A FUCKING PIG IN A SACRIFE AFTER GIVING HIM A FREAKING BATH OF BURING OIL; YOUR QUEEN IS CELESTIA, GODDAMMIT!” the zebra pushed. Those words had some effect on the mare.

“What-!?” she couldn’t end her question, because the zebra didn’t end there.

“THIS FUCKING WAR IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE CONTROL OF ALL THIS WORLD, THE FUCKING CELESTIA JUST DIVIDED HERSELF IN TWO PARTS WHEN OUR GRANDFATHERS FATHERS DIDN’T THINK ABOUT BEING BORN!” she took some air “Don’t make me kick your fucking ass if you are like that with us. I can be a good zebra if you try to hear for a minute,” her tone was changing “just a little moment of your time that we saved. Lyra, please,”

“Roger!” Scarlet was speechless. She couldn’t think about it. Her mind was in blank; but for her, this was only the beginning “Well, well. Sorry for that. Kel’s not like that, she is a good zebra, with a nice heart, but of course she has a hell of temperament.” she was using her magic to levitate a lyre.

“Well, her real name is Halbdukel.” Kalut’s added.

“Haldwhat?”

“Hehe, that is why we call her Kel.” Kalut answered.

“By the way, what the fuck is she doing?”

“She is casting a spell. Can you please moderate your mouth, please?” Scarlet blinked “The last thing we want is that our children hear that kind of language.”

“Wait a fuc-… second. You have kids here?”

“Well, I am not a mother for the moment, but yes, families live here with us.” In the moment when she said “for the moment” was like she was planning; right now, that’s not the problem “Well, I think you must take a deep breath.”

“For what?”

“For the truth” After this words, Lyra’s casted the spell as she sang some song that sounded very happy at the beginning. The lyrics of this song were like dancing -literally, they were dancing- and Scarlet was watching the lyrics dance around her head. The “truth” was like a movie. The “truth” was nothing more than the past. Something that wasn’t written in books; they were always full of lies.

This truthful movie began in the time when two sisters -Celestia and Luna- were ruling the world. The Mistress of The Moon was the best ruler of the two in many expectations. Her sister, Mistress of The Sun, was also a good ruler, but she was nothing more than a tyrant with an unstoppable hunger for power and domination. To obtain these things she used something her sister taught her: love. However, Celestia added her unique touch: a torrent of lies and brainwashing.

The war began in the most unexpected moment. Celestia and her Elements of Harmony sealed the Princess of the Night in the moon. After that, the sun was halved, for the necessity of two alicorns controlling this vast world of magical creatures.

The griffons didn’t know anything about his, but the dragons did, and because of this, they were nearly exterminated… well, the wiser ones. The dragons had always had a great greed that only could be fulfilled with something simple: knowledge, art, and of course, love. Having almost exterminated the wiser dragons, they decided to live the younger ones live. They had to do this; otherwise they would have gotten in serious trouble with a bigger power who resided far, far away.

The world and every single part of it was falling to the abyss of the sun, and now, the most horrendous war in terms of dominations was going to begin in just a year. Well, that was all, or at least all of what Scarlet saw and heard. She was crying; she couldn’t believe it. A part of her wanted to believe, the other part was too confused to try

“How… how do you know all this” she asked. She heard some wings flapping.

“Because I told them the truth, I was there.” Scarlet turned around and saw the owner of the feminine voice that she heard. Her eyes were dilated; this was the first time that she saw a dragon, a golden one. She was enormous, full of grace and beauty “Pardon me for my manners. My name is Garnet; I am just a mere dragon with 2325 years. Let me explain you everything in one simple way, but will take time. Girls, please give her something to sit and feed. She is our guest right now; we must treat her like one.”


At Valhalla

After that night, when the doctor ruined a good dinner, the greatest party in all the times was being celebrated in Valhalla. Everypony was there, equestrians and evelestrians were having fun, even Pinkie Pie was one of the heads of the show -yeah, this was going to be awesome… and a huge mess- and the rest of the main six were there having fun, too. But right now, three little ponies were lost. Well, not exactly lost. AJ and RD lost sight of them, but they can’t be lost because they have a map… I think.

“Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, do you think is a good idea?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Of course this is a good idea, we’re the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and we must try to find our special talent in this party!” Apple Bloom replied.

“Yep, the problem is: what we should try first?” Scootaloo asked.

“Hey, kids!” somepony yelled, the girls attention were caught “You shouldn’t walk around this place without an adult.”

“Wow!” the girls were amused after watching the pony that had suddenly appeared “A Pony Ranger!” the three said at the same time.

“Hmmm, what?” he looked at himself “Oh, goddammit…” he murmured.

“You’re a Pony Ranger, like in the comics! You fight bad guys and make grass explode every single time you guys make a pose!” Apple Bloom said, her eyes were shining, like the others girls.

“I have a great idea!” Scootaloo added “We should try to be… The Cutie Mark Rangers! Our special talent will be Pony Rangers and we will protect the world with a super awesome suit like that one!” the other two were amused about this idea, the red Pony Ranger was muted, until finally couldn’t contain the laughter any longer.

“Oh, hahahah, this is good!”

“What’s so funny?” Apple Bloom asked.

“It’s nothing. You remind me of somepony I just met some time ago.”

“Really?” Sweetie Belle asked “They were like the Cutie Mark Crusaders?”

“Cutie what?”

“Cutie Mark Crusaders, we are on a special quest to find our Cutie Marks!” Apple Bloom explained.

“Hahahaha! Yep, you were like them.”

“Really?! did they get their special talent after their great crusade!?” Scootaloo asked, her eyes were like fireflies “Can you helps us, Red Pony Ranger, to get our Cutie Marks!?”

“Yeah, please, we can fight evil!” Apple Bloom started to throw some punches. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were already imagining everything. They were side by side with the Red Pony Ranger. Scootaloo was the Black Ranger, Apple Bloom was the Blue one and finally Sweetie Belle was the Pink Ranger. They posed, and just like in the comic, the grass exploded. But let me remind you: this was just their imagination.

“Wait a second!” imaginary Scootaloo shouted “I want to be the blue one; right hand of the Red Ranger, the second leader!”

Sweetie Belle was shocked for a single reason “How can we argue in Apple Bloom’s imagination?” she asked.

“I don’t even know how the heck I got here.” The red stallion commented “Well, let’s go back to reality.”

Now, going back to reality “Now, let’s go and kick bad guys!” Scootaloo was excited about the idea to be a Pony Ranger.

The Red Ranger didn’t want to break the little filly’s hopes. He didn’t want to cancel his favorite show, or at least one of his favorites kids show “Sorry, but you can’t be rangers,” they looked at him with those puppy eyes, those beautiful puppy eyes foals usually pull with mastery “we don’t have more room for colors, and we don’t want more mixed colors, with the green one is enough.”

“But isn’t Pink a mixed color?” Sweetie asked.

“Pink is an exception, like black and white. Black is the union of all colors and white is the absence of colors, they are neutral in others words; pink is just a lighter shade of red, sorry girls.”

“Awwwwwww” they sighed. The red stallion was happy, because he didn’t broke their hearts… or that was what he thought “Let’s go, we need to find our special talent in another place.”

“Wait!” he stopped the girls “Why you don’t try to get your cutie marks playing all the games around this party? Nopony knows if you three could be game testers.” this could be a good idea, and at the same time could by a bad one; but thanks to the Pony Ranger Custom, the girls won’t follow the number one rule of adult: never talk with strangers. The party was fun for the four of them; they were playing games until evening arrived.

“It’s a shame that we...” Scootaloo bit her cotton candy “… couldn’t find our special talents.”

“But at least we had fun! Red Pony Ranger, thank you!” Sweetie said.

“By the way, you haven’t told us yer name yet.” AB said.

“A Pony Ranger must protect his secret identity!” Scootaloo commented.

“It’s ok, girls. You can call me like everypony does: Gas.”

The three girls gasped in unison after that surprise “No way!” the three said at the same time “Why?” AB asked.

“It’s ok, is not a big deal, you deserved it,” the girls were happy to hear that, a great hero telling them his name “By the way, aren’t your parents worried about you?” after this question, the three smiles fell down to shock “Did I said something wrong?”

“Oh dear Celestia! Rarity will be furious!”

“Ya really think yer the only one with trouble? Applejack’s gonna kill me! I’m done! I’m done!”

“No! Rainbow Dash will be upset and disappointed at me!”

“Must. Control. Laughter” he thought, but instead of laughter, a sigh came “Well, let’s just try to find them… Wait a second. Rarity and Rainbow Dash… I think I know them”

“Really, do you know Rainbow Dash?” Scootaloo asked.

“Nah, false alarm. Haven’t heard of them at all. Well, let’s go girls.” After those words, the game to find somepony who was trying to find that somepony to (just stop writing that) wasn’t easy to play. But at least one of them found them; she was flying around

“Hmmmmmmm…” Gas was deciding whether he should just run away like a criminal or just try to act normal “Nah, I will only hear the: ‘Who the hell are you’. In that case I probably won’t get smashed into the ground.” he thought.

The mare’s speed was incredibe, she was as fast as a jet! “Hey, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle!” she called the girls “You have no idea in the kind of trouble you have just gotten yourselves…” she looked at Gas “Who the heck is this weirdo?”

“At least she didn’t say ‘hell’” Gas murmured for himself.

“He’s cool pony, he tried to help us find our special talent, but we failed” Sweetie Belle replied.

“He is the great Red Pony Ranger, Gas!” Scootaloo shut her mouth after saying his name “Wait. I shouldn’t tell the name a Pony Ranger!”

“It’s ok, that doesn’t bother me.” Indeed, he wasn’t bothered about that, but something in the mind of Rainbow Dash hit her after hearing that name -a flashback in few words- remembering the guy who’s name was Gas.

“Oh Celestia!” she yelled “Girls, you were talking with this jerk!?”

“Yeah, he’s a nice guy. He plays with us all this time, and was fun.” Scootaloo was happy in the moment when he told everything that happened with Gas. Rainbow didn’t believe that; she thought that Gas was nothing more than a dumbass.

“Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. Rares and AJ are worried; and they won’t be happy at all to hear that you were hanging around with this jerk.”

“But-“ Sweetie Belle couldn’t end the sentence.

“Sweetie, AB, Scootaloo, don’t worry about that, go and try to do that sad puppy face with your parents, probably they won’t punish you… that hard.”

“And who are you to tell them what to do?”

“I am just a friend.”

“No, you’re not their friend, you just a crazy pony!”

“Lady, I don’t know who that heck are you, but they can be the friends of your worst foe , so, I don’t want to bother you.”

“Bother me? You were a jerk last night, you made Shining’s be junk for a mouth!”

“That dude has a sensible nose? Hahahahahaha, that poor bastard.”

“See? You are a jerk… wait, you don’t who the heck I am?”

“Nope, I don’t know who the heck are you.”

“I am Rainbow Dash, I was in that dinner the last night, you don’t even remember this great pegasus?”

“Nope… wait… I think you were one of the Elements of Harmony… but, meh. My attention was in the bears, and no offense, but I have never known about a blue pony named Rainbow Dash.” If he telling the truth of is lying like always? Who knows? That conversation was kind of troublesome, but for now that’s not important.


“So… you mean that… I am one key to end the war and free Luna?” Scarlet was amused after all she heard, that conversation took hours, but for her were minutes. She was indeed amused at the funny flow of time.

“Indeed.” Garnet answered.

“Why me?”

“One of our ponies has a special talent to predict probabilities that could help in something; you are a 25% of probability to win the world, and we are only a 15%.”

“25 + 15… we got only 40%, them, we are still losing.”

“Indeed, but, there is somepony that would help us; he is an outstanding 40%.” Scarlet was shocked after hearing that “We don’t know what makes him that special.”

“And who is that pony?”

“The one who saved your life, that enigmatic pony that is always hiding his face without reason.”
“No… no fucking way!” Kalut glared at Scarlet “Haha, sorry. And why that jerk?”

“We do not know, we are waiting for Isaac, that poor creature needs some rest until she is prepared to cast another spell.”

This was interesting. Why Gas has that 40%? He was only a crazy doctor that only wanted to be drunk or waste his time, or maybe not?

Author's Note:

Lake: Bad luck, Gas has.
Drmalaria: Indeed.