• Published 3rd Jul 2013
  • 509 Views, 13 Comments

The Silent War - Drmalaria



This is the tale of Scarlet, a noble soldier of Evelestria that always do what she think is good.

  • ...
2
 13
 509

Chapter 01

“The most important thing to me is my family. But, right now, ponies, we are here in the battlefield, noble soldiers of Evelestria, having our guardian angel and goddess, Sonne. We won’t lose against the evil of Equestria, we are going to protect our kingdom and kick their flanks! Ready!”

This is nothing more than a beginning. Soldiers fighting for what they believe, even if they know the fight will be a massacre. But, the most and saddest thing in war, is… what the families of both sides will lose. Even in the country of evil, ponies have family and they love them. They don’t want to lose them in a war-useless they have a religion that have a law to the deaths in the war, if that’s the case, there is no pain-and even the soldiers sometimes are afraid of what would happen if they die in action. Those words that were spoken, were the words of a great pony and warrior pegasus, Scarlet Night. She was the captain of the first squadron of soldiers in Evelestria.

She look’s full of courage and free will, having a hard temperament and a bad mouth, but she always was a charismatic mare. The war started in the moment less opportune, celebrating the wedding of Princess Sonne, the goddess of Evelestria. She always is giving her love to her little ponies. But, nopony really knows what the reason to starting a war was. The only thing they really know is that she didn’t start the war. The evelestrians tried so hard to stop their enemies, but that was useless. The soldiers from Equestria were having enough power-weapons with magic and strategy-to make a check on Evelestria. This tale starts after the last fight in the battlefield, and of course, the glorious victory of Equestria.

“Hey, lady, are you okay?” asked a pony with a gas mask covering his face.

“… Ah…” of course, Scarlet couldn't answer his question, and the reason was easy.

“Come on, I know you can speak a little, your lungs aren't that bad, I swear”

The reason was clearly as water. She was gasping, while the gas masked pony with a lab coat was… stopping her bleeding?

“Hey, talk to me, isn’t funny when somepony is touching your guts and trying to aid you.” Shouted the gas mask pony’s with some eloquence.

“…Ahhh…” was useless to Scarlet, she was losing so much blood. While the doctor’s aiding her, she lost her conscience.

“Shit!” yelled the gas masked pony.

Three days after that incident, after the war ended, Evelestria and Equestria make a treaty. Everypony in Evelestria will forget about their culture and religion to be new followers of Celestia. In that conference, nopony saw even the biggest smile or a tear for the princess, but there is something they will never forget the equestrians in that day, the eyes of the ponies were full of rage and wild for fight. They looked like they haven’t given up; they were looking like beast in their jails.

“Agh!” Scarlet woke up, yelling thanks for her nightmare, after that yell, she’s start gasping. She couldn’t move even one feather of her wings.

“Well, well, the lady’s woke up.” Said the gas masked pony.

Scarlet was afraid, is she now a prisoner of war? “Who da hell are you?” asked the scarlet pony.

“I am only a mere doctor that found you in the battlefield full of blood and some guts out of their place.

“Your mother didn’t give you a name?” asked Scarlet, wanting to know the names of the stallion.

“Like I told you before, I am a mere doctor, my name doesn’t mean anything. You can call me as you want, but normally, the patients call their doctors… doctor…” answered the stallion.

“Ok, doc. What da fuck is this place? Why the fuck I can move? Why the fucks you can even give me your motherfucking name?” shouted Scarlet with some question full of love and peace.

“You have a nice tongue. I don’t know how the soldiers of Equestria weren’t able to cut that. But, if you want a name, you can call me Gas. Yeah, I know, it’s so damn original. ” the mare didn’t get the joke, it wasn’t funny for her calling a stallion “Gas” if that name wasn’t real.

“Seriously, are you gonna give me that nickname with reference of your gas mask our, I’ll make you throw that name with some hoofs in your stomach!” yelled Scarlet, but the stallion after hearing those words, he's started to laugh.

“Hahahahahaha, you really are an interesting mare, in your situation, I would wait until the anesthesia get out of your system, and don’t forget about wounds, hahahahahaha! I don't know how the fuck I closed them without losing some of your guts!” yelled Gas with laughs, but he’s words weren’t joking. The situation of the mere was a miracle.

“… What do you mean?” asked Scarlet.

“I mean that, in the battlefield, you have nearly died, like the others out there. I don’t even know how I manage to get you here with those vultures, damn, they even tried to eat you, and nearly made it with one of your eyes. Right now, lady, you are the sole survivor of your squadron. I will pray that you don’t get the Survivors guilt.” Answer the stallion without avoiding every creepy part of that place “You should smell that air in that moment, earth and blood; the trees of that place will have enough nutrients”

“No way… I… I need to go to the castle right now!” yelled Scarlet full of fear.

“Why?” asked Gas with curiosity.

“To tell this shit to the princess, Sherlock!” answered Scarlet. Gas’s started to laugh.

“That’s a good one, Red-Red!” laughed Gas “Right now, going to that place is not a good idea.” After saying this, he showed her the news “I will bring you the good news; Equestria and Evelestria maked a treaty, now Evelestria belongs to Equestria. Ponies like you right now have a new princess, Celestia. Congratulations.”

“You… you might be fucking with me… that’s a lie… you are one of those soldiers! Let me free you motherfucker and I will put that gas mask were the sun doesn’t bring the light!” shouted Scarlet with wrath.

“Look, I am not a bad soldier, if I were one of them, you probably were raped and killed, or if I were one of those crazy doctors-well, I am a crazy doctor-probably torture you and next raped you until death using your blood like lubricant, but, look at you, you’re alive, and still virgin if you are one.”

“You!” Scarlet face’s red like a tomato.

“Yeah, I know, I am too expressive. My mother always told me that, but now you are my responsibility, I am a doctor of course.”

“… How can I trust you?” Scarlet asked, Gas didn’t answer until passed five seconds.

“Really? After I aid you, you’re still taking me as a stranger… well, I am one, but, hey, that’s hurt.”

“I’ll trust you if you let me go to the castle.”

“That’s impossible right now, with your condition, is a miracle that you are yelling at me with that energy”

“Them, take me to the castle of Valhalla!”

“…” the doctor didn’t answer, he was stunned after hearing what the mare said “Lady, if I wasn’t wearing my gas mask, probably you will watch how shy I am… I didn’t know you were that type of mare that yell at the first doctor ¨Take me to the castle of Valhalla¨” answered Gas.

“You motherfucker, let me get up and I will crush you!” yelled the blushed mere. But after those words full of wrath, a certain sound came from her stomach “…” she didn’t say anything after that. Probably was so embarrassed that she was hungry.

“I think is time to feed you. I will be right now, don’t move or bleed there, please.” requested the masked stallion.

The doctor came back with a soup in his head. A real challenge was to Gas feed the mere, she were yelling like a crazy pony that she could eat with herself, but, of course, thanks to the anesthesia and other drugs in her system, she couldn’t move even the most tiny feather of her wings. Sometimes she spilled out the soup in the face of Gas, and I don’t know how that doctor could handle that mare. Seriously, how the hell did he?

“Gas…”

“What now, Red-Red?”

“First, I have a name, not like a freaking doctor, second… how the hell I go to the bathroom if I need to pee?” asked the mere. Gas was so shocked that even that wasn’t funny for him.

“I don’t know if you are… forget it. Right now, you have a certain thing that I put in your urethral opening, thanks to the drugs, your system do it automatically until they left your body. That’s I only feed you with liquids.” Answered Gas. He was amazed that she having the title of soldier never in her life have sawed a patient full of drugs.

“Ure-what?”

“The hole upper the vaginal hole, Sherlock. Its where you pee, or usually female do.”

“You… you putted something in my… You damn pervert!” yelled with such a fury.

“Oh no, not this, please, not this. This is so typical… well, I did get shocked when I find something inside my penis… was wear, but, meh, is only temporal. I will remove that when you can feel that necessity. So, please, don’t be mad on me doing my work. You probably will embarrassed if I let you peeing in the bed and I would clear the bed and your clothes.” certainly, Scarlet didn’t yell after hearing the words of the doctor, but still, she was still angry against the doctor, touching her personal place, even with a good will.

Two weeks after that, Scarlet was able to walk, was a pain in the ass getting up from the bed to go to the bathroom, but at least she was happy to being free of that thing in her personal place. Every day she was suggesting to the doctor to accompany her to Valhalla. All the answer where the same, until one day she have enough energy to stand for an entire day.

“Ok, fine. I will come with you to Valhalla, but you shouldn't, you need to rest three more weeks… But, with one condition”

“And that is?”

“Even if you need to fight or do an exercise or trying to be the big mouth that you are with somepony that doesn’t like to be insulted and want a fight, I will anesthesia you and we’ll back to this place until you’re wounds are healed and you don’t fill pain even walking.”

“Fine, but I don’t feel pain while I am walking!”

“That’s what you said, and I don’t buy that bullshit.”

After this conversation, both were ready to leave the place in the next morning. Scarlet was amazed that she was in a cave all this time, a doctor living in a cave, that’s new for her. She always believes that doctors where ponies full of money and good life, but the style of life of Gas was… so simple. Gas was always putting an eye on the mere, she was his duty as a doctor, and putting her in health danger would be a sin for him.

Author's Note:

I will update this as much as i can. Of course, i need to learn and practice more my grammar, so, i will do my best to write something legible.